• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A Tounament Seedings

Started by Vballfan, September 30, 2016, 03:11:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vballfan

NLR beating Conway put the 7A Central is in a 4 way tie for first place - Conway, Southside, NLR and Northside.   Should be an exciting finish to see where they all end up 1-4.  MSM is solidly in the 5th spot and Cabot needs to beat Bryant and Central to remain in the 6th position.

Har-Ber, Fayetteville solidly in the first two positions with their last match likely determining 1 v 2.  Then Bentonville and Rogers? 

I  still think the top two teams in the West are likely ahead of everyone, but with Conway beating Har-Ber earlier this season -  I doubt they are ready to concede anything either. 

moe99expedition

Quote from: Vballfan on September 30, 2016, 03:11:44 pm
NLR beating Conway put the 7A Central is in a 4 way tie for first place - Conway, Southside, NLR and Northside.   Should be an exciting finish to see where they all end up 1-4.  MSM is solidly in the 5th spot and Cabot needs to beat Bryant and Central to remain in the 6th position.

Har-Ber, Fayetteville solidly in the first two positions with their last match likely determining 1 v 2.  Then Bentonville and Rogers? 

I  still think the top two teams in the West are likely ahead of everyone, but with Conway beating Har-Ber earlier this season -  I doubt they are ready to concede anything either.

And with Southside beating Har-Ber recently it is shaping up to be a barn burner!

moe99expedition

Fayetteville beating Har-Ber in straight sets the other night should put them as the #1 seed for State Tourney. When they are hitting on all cylinders I don't know if they can be beat.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas