• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A East Region at Mount Ida

Started by HorseFeathers, February 23, 2015, 07:26:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsfan4life

That's the closest game we have had in a while. England you have heck of a team!

keohog

We lost because we missed too many at the line and Clarendon couldn't miss at the line. Congrats to Clarendon on the win.

MomaLion

Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 01, 2015, 07:07:53 pm
Must be tight for moma not to be post
My phone was about to die lol

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on March 01, 2015, 07:16:24 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 01, 2015, 07:11:50 pm
Quote from: Cheek on March 01, 2015, 06:54:59 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 01, 2015, 06:30:53 pm
Come on guys, don't go down that road.

Not going down this road.  Momalion is just telling the truth.

Ok, as long as y'all ain't blaming the refs for the loss.

Not blaming the refs, but a majority of the calls went their way.  Congrats to Clarendon, they have a great team and good young men.
Thank you, y'all gave us a good game.

bigworm

Congrats to Clarendon. Heck of a game! Hope to see yall at hot springs.

Bigditchlion

Hats off to Clarendon! You guys have a great team. Hope to see y'all again at the summit

MomaLion

Thanks so much to the England posters for the congrats and good luck in state...I will be there cheering for y'all just like I cheered for Y'alls girls today. It was a great game!!!

bigworm

I would like to commend mount ida on a superb job done at this regional tournament. First class operation. I just wish mt ida was about an hour closer next time.  ;D

keohog

Quote from: bigworm on March 01, 2015, 11:03:41 pm
I would like to commend mount ida on a superb job done at this regional tournament. First class operation. I just wish mt ida was about an hour closer next time.  ;D
+1

Lions84

Best of Luck to England at State. 

Bigditchlion

Thanks 84! That was a great game by both teams. After talking to several of the Clarendon fans last night, they all said both teams were  closely matched. Couple said england was the best team they had faced. We all got rowdy in the stands during the game, but after I enjoyed talking to the Clarendon fans. Good luck the rest of the way!

ladylionmom

Best of luck to all the teams from the 2A-EAST at State! Mt. Ida did a great job of hosting Regionals.

lionfan59

Momma Lion, next time can you tell your friend's from Brinkley to stay on your side.  LOL.. 

M.I. D

Im from Mount Ida and enjoyed watching the games. Thanks to all who attended the fans were loud but very respectful to other teams and opposing fans. Im sure Mount Ida will have regionals again in the future and hopefully a state tournament. It was a great high school basketball atmosphere.

MomaLion

Quote from: lionfan59 on March 02, 2015, 03:21:31 pm
Momma Lion, next time can you tell your friend's from Brinkley to stay on your side.  LOL..
Lol we had some England fans on our side as well...seating was an issue but those particular guys had been sitting on England's side during the girls game lol. It was fine :)

Lions84

Best of luck to all the EAST teams as State starts,.

lionfan59

Quote from: MomaLion on March 02, 2015, 06:00:43 pm
Quote from: lionfan59 on March 02, 2015, 03:21:31 pm
Lol we had some England fans on our side as well...seating was an issue but those particular guys had been sitting on England's side during the girls game lol. It was fine :)

Momma you weren't the one dancing behind them were you???? LOL.. and It was a good game.  The Brinkley guy was right behind our players talking trash.  This was a grown man, but that's ok.  Because he was shut up by the kids action on the floor.  he was giving our 0 a hard time, talking much trash until that spin move and score.  LOL

MomaLion

Oh I was dancing but I don't think I'm who you are referring to lol. I had 2 of my kids with me and they would have tackled me if I'd done all that ;D

keohog

Lionfan that is the same guy that was talking crap to our players last year at Carlisle. Calling our players by name and trying to get into their heads. He is a real class act ::).

MomaLion

keohog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas