• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mount Ida

Started by M.I Time, February 23, 2015, 07:10:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbtiger73

blame it on Brinkley as usual. and it seems like worm has a little animosity towards the BUCK.

M.I Time

I just want to know where you heard that mount Ida plays dirty? I mean this is the first I've heard of it? But now if spending gets rough with our boys I'm sure they will get rough with them as well

jbtiger73

Bro, Brinkley is one team you don't want to get rough with. trust me on this one. so tell your boys don't get any ideas. or you might regret it

MomaLion

Quote from: bigworm on February 25, 2015, 10:11:54 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on February 25, 2015, 09:51:50 pm
I was just warned about playing MI at MI...That they play dirty...not bad refs. But honestly refs have been awful all season everywhere so that's just a given.

have yall played at mt ida?
Nope, as I said, I have been warned...meaning from others that have...Geez worm, keep up lol.

MomaLion

I'd expect a homer to not see the dirty play...It's ok.

jbtiger73

does Clarendon have any jr. high boys that moved up that will get good minutes and contribute? and im not talking about garbage time minutes at the end of the game or during blowouts.

M.I Time

February 26, 2015, 10:23:53 am #56 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:13:31 am by M.I Time
I

jbtiger73

once again, you're failing to realize. we don't care where we are. don't poke the bear, as Nolan used to say.

M.I Time

February 26, 2015, 11:14:53 am #58 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:13:58 am by M.I Time
i

jbtiger73

so were classless because we smoked y'all on your home field. and you "claim" we made helicopter and siren noises. when I was there the entire time and didn't hear anything of that nature going on. as a matter of fact. our team was in a huddle, praying for the young man. as a matter of fact, myself, one of the assistant coaches, and our QB, were leading the prayers. so you along with everyone else in the state that thought we didn't have a chance against y'all, are the same ones who are saying that we may lose tomorrow night, just because we're at your place. I hope both teams play their hearts out, and may the best team come out on top. but classless, well whatever man. but we aint nothing but a bunch of low class ignorant, with no discipline having, flatlanders from the 6 in most of y'alls opinion.

M.I Time

Glad we see it the same way. Yall have had more brawls at your place in football than anyone . And you can't tell me that's just a coincidence And where do you keep saying we thought we were gunna beat yall in football? No one ever said that except for Hootens and he's an idiot . We knew yall would be tough , yall played your game and beat us fair and square that's all there is to it .

jbtiger73

I appreciate that, but when was the last time we had a brawl at our place? im curious to know that? and im at every game. so where is this coming from?

M.I Time

England and yall had one just a year or two back . But hey whatever yall think man . Bottom line is tomorrow two good teams will meet and the best team will win

M.I Time

But your gonna try to tell me that yall never got into it with England . It's all good we believe yall are dirty players and yall think we are so it should be a good match up

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 26, 2015, 10:10:22 am
does Clarendon have any jr. high boys that moved up that will get good minutes and contribute? and im not talking about garbage time minutes at the end of the game or during blowouts.
We've got a couple that will play but not big contributors right now. They are being groomed for greatness :)

MomaLion

Quote from: M.I Time on February 26, 2015, 11:14:53 am
That works both ways brother . Start something down here and you just might not like the outcome . But hey whatever floats yalls classless boat.
That wasn't very nice...especially from the host school. No worries JB, I'm staying in Mt Ida till the end so I will be there yelling for y'all.

jbtiger73

that was when our Jr's now were freshmen in jr. high. and plus one of their players started it when he kicked one of our d-linemen square in the head while they were on their knees after making a tackle. then 4 of them tried to jump on Greene. but he slung them off with authority. so whoever told you that bs story, is full of bs. but they started it, and we dang sure finished. and plus, it was smack talk between both teams during the game anyway. so we kinda felt it brewing.

jbtiger73

plus, I never said that yall were dirty players. I just said don't come trying to play dirty because of what happened in football. because we definitely don't have a problem returning the favor.

M.I Time

Well we will see how that returning the favor works out for you . But ️️goodluck guys and everyone have safe travels

Ctucker

Don't have dog in this fight but I turkey hunt around MT Ida and meet a lot of people around there I would think twice before I got rough with them.

jbtiger73

apparently you aint been to Brinkley then c-tucker. but to M.I., good luck to ya'll as well

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I guarantee, if I had to be dropped off in the worst neighborhood of both towns after midnight, I'm choosing mount Ida without a 2nd thought.

Ctucker

Dude they don't have a bad neighbor hood in MT Ida but they do have have good people that are very tough hard working people.

Ctucker

Have no desire to ever go to brinkly.

keohog

Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 26, 2015, 03:29:03 pm
that was when our Jr's now were freshmen in jr. high. and plus one of their players started it when he kicked one of our d-linemen square in the head while they were on their knees after making a tackle. then 4 of them tried to jump on Greene. but he slung them off with authority. so whoever told you that bs story, is full of bs. but they started it, and we dang sure finished. and plus, it was smack talk between both teams during the game anyway. so we kinda felt it brewing.
No Brinkley got hacked because they thought they was going to beat us and when we smoked y'all it got chippy.BOTH ways.

bigworm

Really? I'll post the video if you want me to. One of your guys pushed our guy down way after whistle. Our dude pushed him back. Your dude swung and the fight broke out. I thought you didn't remember amy brawls? Funny how it's so clear now.

Ctucker

Yall should just let it go!

Lions84

Clarendon Boys just keep winning.

M.I Time

Clarendon looked very well last night , and England diddnt look as good but when these two meet in the finals I guarantee it will be a showdown

jbtiger73

I was right there on the field, and one of your guys kicked our guys in the freakin head. I never said anything about the game though. I admit that yall were the better team that night. but dont act like y'all didn't start it. but we dang sure finished it. 4 guys tried to jump on Greene, and he wasn't near the fight and was trying to break it up. and he still slung them around like ragdolls. but hey, mt. ida is all white and perfect and all the citizens work very hard, and Brinkley is just a bunch thugs and classless people from the East Arkansas flatlands that dont have any work ethic and dont know any better. I see how it works on here. GOTCHA ;)

M.I Time

February 27, 2015, 08:36:00 am #80 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:17:14 am by M.I Time
i

jbtiger73

please man. get off that soapbox of yours and wake up. we has one freakin fight that was 3 or 4 years ago, and now our guys are the thugs, or Brinkley is considered a bad place? get outta here with that bs

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: M.I Time on February 27, 2015, 08:36:00 am
Wow man you just went to an all time low . Your gunna get on here and talk about white , black , brown , or green ? The kids are the ones playing basketball , there the ones playing football not us , people saying stuff like that is the reason Brinkley gets the rep that they have not because of there color

I know jb can speak for himself, but I bet that part was towards Ctucker claiming that y'all don't have a "bad neighbor hood", he may not have meant anything by it, but it didn't read good.

jbtiger73

our guys hear it all the time. that's why they just go out and prove it. just like they did in football, and just like they are going to do tonight. and if M.I. wins tonight, they they were clearly the better team. never seen them play though. but I dont make assumptions about teams I've never seen, unlike most people on here do. especially about us

M.I Time

February 27, 2015, 08:44:36 am #84 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:18:04 am by M.I Time
i

jbtiger73

I feel ya on that M.I.Time

M.I Time

Bottom line is they're are gunna be two good teams on the court tonight and I can't wait to watch ! Whoever wins is the best team and deserves it one hundred percent . Good luck to everyone tonight and have safe travels

BigLion10

I remember my junior year in 2009 when we got to into a fight with brinkley as well at England during our homecoming game now that was a fight lol. I think the one in Jr high was just emotions running high got the better of a lot of kids from both sides

jbtiger73

I actually seen that one on film. I had just moved back to Arkansas when that happened. maybe it's a Brinkley-England thing. heck idk

BigLion10

Could be jb seems to happen regularly the jaw wing back and forth between the two even at basketball games

jbtiger73

well if we win tonight, it will be very interesting to see how it plays out on tomorrow night.

MomaLion

Quote from: M.I Time on February 27, 2015, 08:29:53 am
Clarendon looked very well last night , and England diddnt look as good but when these two meet in the finals I guarantee it will be a showdown
That was not a great game for Clarendon. They play around too much when playing an easier team...They will tighten up as the games get harder.

MomaLion

Wow man you just went to an all time low . Your gunna get on here and talk about white , black , brown , or green ? The kids are the ones playing basketball , there the ones playing football not us , people saying stuff like that is the reason Brinkley gets the rep that they have not because of there color
Oh come on, he just said what was being implied. Brinkley and Clarendon both get that wrap for being hood rats and lesser than the more "decent" communities. It's attitudes like that that makes them want to fight and defend their communities. Let's all be honest here.

MomaLion

Jb, if they ref tonight like last night then y'all will need to be aggressive. No called for over the back and pushing and shoving is expected. Our boys adjusted quickly...unfortunately our girls didn't until after half and was too far behind. Good luck to y'all, I'll be yelling for y'all.

M.I Time

February 27, 2015, 10:07:32 am #94 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:18:41 am by M.I Time
i

bigworm

Quote from: MomaLion on February 27, 2015, 09:58:48 am
Oh come on, he just said what was being implied. Brinkley and Clarendon both get that wrap for being hood rats and lesser than the more "decent" communities. It's attitudes like that that makes them want to fight and defend their communities. Let's all be honest here.

we get it too, mom. lol. good luck to MI and Brinkley tonight. I'll be pulling for MI. not because we've had our brawls, jb. just because they are in our conference. i truly hope for a good hard fought game with great sportsmanship. i really don't think the kids look at this stuff the way us old folks do. Thank the Lord!! at the end of the day it's just a game. Let's enjoy watching them. Like Darrius said, "It won't be like this for long".

MomaLion

Be real please. We know how it is...and for the record, I'm white and I see it all the time. No, race should never be an issue, it should be about the game but sometimes folks just have to go there.
I'm looking forward to a good game, everyone be safe traveling.

MomaLion

Quote from: bigworm on February 27, 2015, 10:11:52 am
Quote from: MomaLion on February 27, 2015, 09:58:48 am

we get it too, mom. lol. good luck to MI and Brinkley tonight. I'll be pulling for MI. not because we've had our brawls, jb. just because they are in our conference. i truly hope for a good hard fought game with great sportsmanship. i really don't think the kids look at this stuff the way us old folks do. Thank the Lord!! at the end of the day it's just a game. Let's enjoy watching them. Like Darrius said, "It won't be like this for long".
Agreed, thank the Lord the kids just want to play ball.

M.I Time

February 27, 2015, 10:26:54 am #98 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:19:23 am by M.I Time
i

Bildo

Wow! I thought we were discussing kids playing basketball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas