• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any word on the regional tournament in Mount Ida?

Started by brotherdew, February 23, 2015, 10:31:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

brotherdew

Any word on the tournament in Mount Ida? The bracket isn't even posted on the AAA website.  ???

Bigditchlion

They are probably waiting on the championship games in the 2A-6

BigLion10

It may be a couple of more days before they finish

JJYahoo

3 and 4 seeds are like this:
Girls
3. Carlisle
4. Des Arc

Boys
3. Augusta
4. KIPP Delta

keohog

Quote from: JJYahoo on February 23, 2015, 11:59:26 am
3 and 4 seeds are like this:
Girls
3. Carlisle
4. Des Arc

Boys
3. Augusta
4. KIPP Delta
As of now it's England vs DA and Magnet Cove vs Carlisle in girls and England vs KIPP and Poyen vs Augusta in boys.

MomaLion

We play the championship games tomorrow in the 6.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: brotherdew on February 23, 2015, 10:31:42 am
Any word on the tournament in Mount Ida? The bracket isn't even posted on the AAA website.  ???

Give me time...lol...I got tired last night after doing 6 regions...I'll try to get the other 6 between 2A and 1A done tonight

Sweet

My Ida forecast for tonight/tomorrow:

Tonight A slight chance of snow and sleet after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible

MomaLion

Sweet

Don't know about the tournament but they are on the list for closed schools today.

MomaLion

keohog

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 25, 2015, 06:13:32 am
Well that's lovely lol.

Mt Ida was going to wait until this morning to make that call.  It looks like Mt Ida is only getting snow where we may be getting ice first. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

BrianfromCarlisle

Cheek

The Mt. Ida Sup is call the other Sups now to see how things are going in their areas.  Mt. Ida will have to notify the AAA prior to making the call to cancel.

MomaLion

Clarendon and Brinkley are also closed. Any idea how a delay well affect the schedule?

MomaLion

Lions84

I still can not fathom why our Regional way over in the Western part of the STATE!

Bigditchlion

Can you fathom the fan attendance last night with the Clarendon/England game, had it been in carlisle ??  I was proud though of the turnout by both towns though.

M.I. D

There was a great crowd. It was also a very competitive game in the boys finals. One of the few times Mount Ida's gym was pretty full.

MomaLion

It was a great atmosphere with lots of fans from both schools...had it been in Carlisle, the gym would have been rocking :)

Lions84

Game on Crew gave Clarendon Big Props to our boys Basketball Team.

MomaLion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas