• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Region Tournament @ Buffalo Island Central

Started by HorseFeathers, February 22, 2015, 08:55:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEAsupporter

Quote from: birddawg1986 on March 01, 2015, 07:44:44 pm
Do like the did the two girls teams in Memphis. Kick them both out the the state tournament and suspend the coaches x amount of games.
BIC didn't do anything wrong. Dang, I know 90% of the people on here can't stand them but they didn't attempt to throw any game. This one was all Marked Tree. If you were there, you should be smart enough to know that. Ohh well, doesn't matter now anyways. Marked Tree can take their 4 seed and make the best of it because I don't see it getting them very far.

cotnhauler

Quote from: leedog95 on March 01, 2015, 11:36:45 am
Maybe that is just a rumor but I was told his mom was interested in the principal job at EPC.
Hey, there's gonna be a principal spot open at riverside. Think she and her son would want to be rebels.

Bodyguard

Even if BIC, MT, EPC or Earle did, it's just Bracketology, Coaches, Great Coaches have been doing it for years and you self righteous sobs are making me sick, Play Ball...

NEAsupporter

Not saying that it wasn't a good idea. I just don't think it will help them.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: NEAsupporter on March 02, 2015, 05:58:35 am
Not saying that it wasn't a good idea. I just don't think it will help them.
Knowing the history. IMO!!! She didn't do it to help her team. She knows they will not make it. It was more to put BIC in the other bracket.  Giving Earle a little pay back for what they did for her in JR high & Tried to do in SR high.   

Mustangfans

IMO... I don't think that's the case. By winning the game it put BIC in the same bracket with Clareden and Junction City. From what I've read those 2 are pretty tough.

ISU7

Quote from: cotnhauler on March 01, 2015, 10:06:36 pm
Maybe that is just a rumor but I was told his mom was interested in the principal job at EPC.
Hey, there's gonna be a principal spot open at riverside. Think she and her son would want to be rebels.
Yep UNLV Runnin Rebels has a better shot than Riverside...lol 8)

NEark tigers

Quote from: ISU7 on March 02, 2015, 01:18:15 pm
even the Ole Miss rebels have a better shot than Riverside

Head Lion

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 02, 2015, 06:56:36 pm
He would look good in the Black & Gold. Best of luck Neark, hope to see us Hot Springs.

NEark tigers

Quote from: Head Lion on March 02, 2015, 07:32:32 pm
Quote from: NEark tigers on March 02, 2015, 06:56:36 pm
He would look good in the Black & Gold. Best of luck Neark, hope to see us Hot Springs.
Yeah, thats right.....at my alma mater, the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Golden Lions!!

Donnie Jamon

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Cheek

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on March 03, 2015, 03:30:13 pm
Day to day!

He does have a few more days to rest being they are scheduled to play Friday. 

Donnie Jamon

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 03, 2015, 07:14:20 pm
Not sure anybody will be playing Friday.

Or Thursday, or Wednesday evening, or Saturday

Donnie Jamon

Good news from BIC land. Pike will give it a go. Still has lots of swelling but this time off has to help each day. 

MomaLion

I pray he doesn't cause more harm. I'm sure he's been cleared by a Dr.

Donnie Jamon

If it is my Sr year and I'm a player. No Dr could tell me NO lol

Ctucker

Glad pike is playing. And he will get a few more days to heal,I'm in searcy and it is terrible here,don't see it starting to at least Friday maybe Saturday.

MomaLion

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 04, 2015, 10:34:38 pm
Y'all must have different requirements then..We have to be medically cleared. To many problems years down the road if you jump the gun. It's unfortunate but it's only a game.

BoxNOne

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 04, 2015, 10:34:38 pm

I am with you on this one DJ. Barring a Dr. telling me my wrist might have to be amputated if I play, I would definitely give it a go. My parents might have had a different idea but being a sr makes it a no brainer for me.

RedWolf275

BIC 'S first game probably won't be til Sunday or Monday. That should help him recover some.

NEAsupporter

He's doing pretty well. I don't think it's giving him near as many issues. It's one of those things that you can't hurt any worse than what it already is from what I can tell.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas