• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-3 District @ EPC Lepanto,AR

Started by redrider30, February 18, 2015, 10:54:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustangfans

Quote from: Silky Johnson on February 24, 2015, 10:15:44 am
You say it was the best you've seen all year but the last possession wasn't to good. I saw the video of Pike hitting the game winning 3 and they just backed up off of him way too far.

I should have said "the defense prior to the 3 Earle players fouling out was the best I've seen all year".

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: Silky Johnson on February 24, 2015, 10:15:44 am
You say it was the best you've seen all year but the last possession wasn't to good. I saw the video of Pike hitting the game winning 3 and they just backed up off of him way too far.

I think everyone in the gym expected him to drive to the basket. If I remember correctly I don't think he had hit a 3 all night. He just kept driving to the hole & or short jumpers.  I'm sure the defender thought the same thing.  I was like "NO NO  YEA Good shot!! "   

Hatchet

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 20, 2015, 10:15:14 am
Quote from: redrider30 on February 20, 2015, 10:11:11 am
I guess from now on we should refer to Earle's boys team as the Earle males. Would this make everyone happy?

Redrider, I believe you have come up with the solution.
yahoo.com/news/high-school-basketball-teams-try-142428020.html

aroundthehorn1

Free throw shooting was 24 to 16 actually so I don't know where he got that info lol. Get your facts straight before coming on here.

MikelB

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on February 24, 2015, 12:18:52 pm
There were alot of charges in both games. It did seem like more in the girls.

There was something like 25-27 TOTAL fouls called in the first half of that game if I'm not mistaken....smh

BoxNOne

Quote from: aroundthehorn1 on February 24, 2015, 01:13:09 pm
Free throw shooting was 24 to 16 actually so I don't know where he got that info lol. Get your facts straight before coming on here.

37-9 vs 24-16. That is a pretty good discrepancy lol.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: aroundthehorn1 on February 24, 2015, 01:13:09 pm

do you how many were made?  just curious

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas