• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL BULLDOG REPORT: Senior Night at Bulldog Nation

Started by NEark tigers, February 13, 2015, 08:00:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

NEark tigers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

NEark tigers

Nation is starting open it up,  23-9 Earle run opens up a 65-49 lead at the end of three.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 13, 2015, 08:37:33 pm
Nation is starting open it up,  23-9 Earle run opens up a 65-49 lead at the end of three.

Where is game being played?

NEark tigers

Silky Johnson

MomaLion

Well Hughes was Clarendon's first game straight out of football so very few practices.

MomaLion

Quote from: Silky Johnson on February 13, 2015, 08:56:35 pm
Bay mercy rtuled Hughes and won by 27 lol
What's your point? Coach Hudson will let it hit mercy rule but them put in 2nd and 3rd strings regardless of the final outcome.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 13, 2015, 08:53:15 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 13, 2015, 08:20:46 pm
Clarendon beat Hughes by 24
Earle beat Hughes by 22...your point?

My point was, when I posted that it was a close game. But if Earle wouldn't have "rested" their starters last night, it might have been different. Lol

BoxNOne

By the scores I have seen, Hughes is mediocre at best.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 13, 2015, 09:18:45 pm
By the scores I have seen, Hughes is mediocre at best.

I agree, probably as bad as they have been in a while.

MomaLion

Dogg

Murray didn't play his horses together until the 3rd quarter.  Had Hughes down 35 in 4th with about 5 min left

ISU7

What is Des Arc doing. seems like you always have to be a fan of other teams Smh

MomaLion

Nothing wrong with supporting other teams especially within a conference...We aren't all singularly focused on our own teams..you see teams that you enjoy watching and support them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 14, 2015, 05:47:27 am #17 Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:51:49 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: ISU7 on February 14, 2015, 12:49:25 am
What is Des Arc doing. seems like you always have to be a fan of other teams Smh

Des Arc is not so good.

But for your info, my fiancee, graduated from Clarendon, so I kinda have a reason to be associated with them, not that I have to explain myself to you, but you seem overly concerned with why I would talk about another team from our conference.

So run along now and stop trying to be smart, you failed miserably at that.

As for "always being a fan of other teams", naw I don't, Des Arc holds our own.

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 14, 2015, 05:47:27 am

Des Arc is not so good.

But for your info, my fiancee, graduated from Clarendon, so I kinda have a reason to be associated with them, not that I have to explain myself to you, but you seem overly concerned with why I would talk about another team from our conference.

i guess your other fiancee graduated from Hazen during football season huh..Bye Felicia...lol ;D 8)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ISU7 on February 15, 2015, 09:05:48 am

Des Arc is not so good.

i guess your other fiancee graduated from Hazen during football season huh..Bye Felicia...lol ;D 8)

Umm, I don't like Hazen, I even sat on the j.c. side at the title game, so I don't know what you are talking about.

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 15, 2015, 09:35:44 am

Des Arc is not so good.

Umm, I don't like Hazen, I even sat on the j.c. side at the title game, so I don't know what you are talking about.
Lol my bad Pick 8)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ISU7 on February 16, 2015, 09:25:29 am

Des Arc is not so good.

Lol my bad Pick 8)

Lol, it's all good, but I do have connections to Clarendon, it goes back to when jamarlin Jackson was in school there, my nephew and him were friends and played A.A.U. ball together.

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 16, 2015, 10:05:26 am
Quote from: ISU7 on February 16, 2015, 09:25:29 am

Des Arc is not so good.

Lol my bad Pick 8)

Lol, it's all good, but I do have connections to Clarendon, it goes back to when jamarlin Jackson was in school there, my nephew and him were friends and played A.A.U. ball together.
JJ was the truth... 8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas