• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A District 3 Standings (Boys)

Started by birddawg1986, January 04, 2015, 01:25:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Earle. 62
Bic.     52.   End 3rd.    #25 Earle has 24 pts but 4 fouls

ISU7

Earle. 63
Bic.      57 - 4th 6:30

bdubyab60

Tough to come out with a win at the MAC

ISU7

Rodney just Teed up Coach Taylor.
69-58. Earle 5:01 ,left

ISU7

ISU7

80-58 ,Earle. Timeout. Bic 3:15 left

bdubyab60

Dogg

The Nation is starting to shake the rust off

ISU7

Subs in for both teams. 85-60 Earle 1 min left

ISU7

Earle. 90
Bic.     60.      FINAL.     Earle #25 M . BROWN 31pts.   Bic # 3  A. Pike 24 pts.   Game played at Bic

Dogg

WOW!! On Homecoming
One thing for sure, when they come to Earle it will hot and humid

birddawg1986

Wow...Throat punched by the dawgs.

NEark tigers

I wish I was there......

Dominating performance by the Nation tonight......

hssportfan

WOW!!!  Refs allowed that at the MAC. They normally get your top players in foul trouble and score half their points on the FT line.

bdubyab60

Yeah that's surprising especially with it being a 6 point game with 6 minutes left.

pioneers

I thought would beat bic but I didn't think it would be this bad. How was the jr high game? Why did bohanan not play.

neds

Tuesday will be a lot of fun , Nation comes to the Rock . .

Mr. Trill

Who does Earle play in the Rock Tuesday?

birddawg1986

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 09, 2015, 07:47:13 am
Boys Games 1-9-2015

Earle at BIC
Marked Tree at Cross Co
CRA at EPC
Marmaduke at Riverside

NON CONF: Rector at Walnut Ridge
Earle wins by 30, MT by 22, EPC by 48, Riverside by 6 and Rector by 2.

neds

Mr. Trill

You know what time that game begins I will have to call in at work to see that. Me and 2010 MVP. Sounds like earle's biggest matchup.

NEark tigers

Seems to me that the Nation vs Corporation is on for Tuesday!!!!

neds

It will be an epic match up. ECS is honored to host Earle and their nation of fans.

BoxNOne

Quote from: ISU7 on January 09, 2015, 09:15:12 pm
Earle. 90
Bic.     60.      FINAL.     Earle #25 M . BROWN 31pts.   Bic # 3  A. Pike 24 pts.   Game played at Bic

Got to be one of, if not the worst, beatings BIC has had at the MAC.

Donnie Jamon

Putting up 90 on Bic is hard to do with Bic coach. And Bic is pretty solid. By far the toughest conf in 2A. Earle, Bic, EPC, Marmaduke, Riverside, MT are 6 solid teams.

Bodyguard

ISU7

January 09, 2015, 11:19:37 pm #76 Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 10:18:30 am by ISU7
Earle outscored Bic 27-3 the. last 6 mins of the game. In other news a Earle fan vehicle was involved. in a hit. and run while her car was parked after the game!  I truly believe this was on purpose and whoever did it saw the bulldog emblem on the back of the car!  Also coach Taylor got a tech for throwing a fastball at referee Rodney after he called a foul on Bic. ;D Rodney caught the ball. Lol.

pioneers

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 07, 2015, 10:33:04 am
I would love to get a wager on BIC +15 at home. A bank would loan money on that wager. Earle barely got by Marmaduke last night.
The bank would've lost a lot of money.

BoxNOne

For sure. I overestimated the home court advantage slightly lol!

pioneers

Quote from: ISU7 on January 09, 2015, 11:19:37 pm
Earle outscored Bic 27-3 the. last 6 mins of the game. In other news a Earle fan vehicle was involved. in a hit. and run while her car was parked after the game!  I truly believe this was on purpose and whoever did it saw the bulldog emblem on the back of the car!  Also coach Taylor got a tech for throwing a fastball at referee Rodney after he called a foul on Bic Rodney caught the ball. Lol. 😄😃😎
So an Earle fans car got hit? That's unfortunate and truly unacceptable people should accept the punishment when they mess up and not drive off.

Coach Taylor was known for having a good arm back in his day I'm just glad that he was accurate on his throw he was a little wild when he was at ASU pitching lol

Bodyguard

Hey a Drive By for a Blow Out in BIC is a even trade...

bdubyab60

Im sure the owner doesn't think so.

Bodyguard

Insurance... That's why we pay for something that we don't want to use...

BoxNOne

Jonesboro Sun had Earle winning the jr game by 30. Anybody know if that score is right?

hssportfan

Guess Bill didnt have his buddy Hillis to call those BIC flopping fouls tonight.

NEAsupporter

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 10, 2015, 08:29:22 am
Jonesboro Sun had Earle winning the jr game by 30. Anybody know if that score is right?
That's right. It was their first loss of the year.

pioneers

Quote from: NEAsupporter on January 10, 2015, 10:03:37 am
Quote from: BoxNOne on January 10, 2015, 08:29:22 am
That's right. It was their first loss of the year.
Wow I would've never guessed that. Bic jr high is pretty good must have had a bad night.

BoxNOne

That jr high 30 point loss is more surprising to me than the 30 point sr high loss.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Bodyguard on January 10, 2015, 08:22:21 am
Insurance or not still aggravating

BoxNOne

Quote from: hssportfan on January 10, 2015, 08:41:40 am
Guess Bill didnt have his buddy Hillis to call those BIC flopping fouls tonight.

He was there. I saw him on the highlights on tv last night. Obviously it didn't matter.

birddawg1986

Quote from: bdubyab60 on January 10, 2015, 11:27:03 am
Dang bub I thought you said WR would compete in our conference, and not be a bottom feeder ? Done lost to MT & Rector both teams bringing up the rear. I was at the game in the NEA against Marmaduke, and yes it was close, but really how good is Marmaduke ? Eddie Page, and that's it. Looks like your warriros are geared for another run. Sad about someones car

hssportfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 10, 2015, 11:38:56 am
Quote from: hssportfan on January 10, 2015, 08:41:40 am

He was there. I saw him on the highlights on tv last night. Obviously it didn't matter.
Sounds like BIC played like EPC in Lepanto. We kept it close until the last 3 minutes, then the dogs ran us out of the gym.

ISU7

Earle has some deadly outside shooters and some slashers that can get to the hoop and finish. BIC was way too slow for the Bulldogs pressure defense.  When earle wasnt tourching the nets from the outside, they blew past the Bic defenders like they were standing in quicksand. Looking like Earle is the favorite to win this conference, and EPC has awaken also. Too be continued in the wild conference known as the 3-2A  ;D 8)

neds

ISU7 do you think Earle comes in and takes down Episcopal on Tues.?

pioneers

Quote from: neds on January 10, 2015, 03:07:09 pm
ISU7 do you think Earle comes in and takes down Episcopal on Tues.?
I'm not isu but I think that if the bahannon kid plays they could have a chance at knocking them off.  I've watched Earle a couple times and they are a real streaky team if they get hot they are tough to beat. I think it will be a good game. But I think episcopal will pull it out.

Dogg

Earle played without its center and PG last night

neds

I will provide score updates on 3A board under the game day thread

NEark tigers

Quote from: Dogg on January 10, 2015, 04:05:25 pm
Earle played without its center and PG last night
Do u know who was out and why?

Dogg

Your cousin Jalen Black and G. Bohanon. Resting ankles

bdubyab60

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 10, 2015, 11:47:59 am
Quote from: bdubyab60 on January 10, 2015, 11:27:03 am
Dang bub I thought you said WR would compete in our conference, and not be a bottom feeder ? Done lost to MT & Rector both teams bringing up the rear. I was at the game in the NEA against Marmaduke, and yes it was close, but really how good is Marmaduke ? Eddie Page, and that's it. Looks like your warriros are geared for another run. Sad about someones car
Sometimes you just can't explain it. Marmaduke played Earle pretty tough the other night then earle waxes the floor with BIC.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the 3 sweep the 2 in regionals. Past few years, outside of CR, the has been better anyway. But I was surprised Rector beat WR. We beat Rector by 19 and didn't at well at all.

Last night we couldn't miss. Wished we could shoot it that well every game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas