• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-2A scores

Started by BigLion10, November 10, 2014, 10:32:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

keohog

Quote from: CoachGMoney on January 09, 2015, 07:23:57 pm
England vs Poyen sounds like it was a defensive game
No , just Poyen  home cooking.

CoachGMoney

Lol. MC girls won, 58-28

jdwalk

Quote from: keohog on January 09, 2015, 07:47:12 pm
Quote from: CoachGMoney on January 09, 2015, 07:23:57 pm
England vs Poyen sounds like it was a defensive game
No , just Poyen  home cooking.
Well my wife called that. She said even if England wins they will cry about "home cooking".

Bigditchlion

Home cooking tastes good as long as you aren't the one at wrong end of the game. Hate it when refs decide a game. Let them play!! If they get beat they get beat by a better team. Just my opinion though.
How many fouls did we have during the warm up or first 3 mins. That usually tells the tale.

keohog

Very classy move by the Poyen fans talking trash to our  players  on you way out and dropping the N word.

jdwalk

Quote from: keohog on January 09, 2015, 08:37:35 pm
Very classy move by the Poyen fans talking trash to our  players  on you way out and dropping the N word.

Well that is unacceptable and I apologize on behalf of all the Poyen fans who aren't idiots. There are going to be morons everywhere.

BigLion10

jdwalk

Quote from: BigLion10 on January 09, 2015, 10:35:12 pm
Who won the boys game

England  won. I think the score was 54-49

Cheek

Quote from: jdwalk on January 09, 2015, 10:43:04 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on January 09, 2015, 10:35:12 pm
Who won the boys game

England  won. I think the score was 54-49

England won by 8.   Poyen is the toughest place to play in the 5AA.. 

BigLion10

any scores from england

keohog

keohog

England won all 4 game tonight over Magnet Cove. England Boys and Girls are both 7-0 in conf.

keohog

England Girls over Mt Ida by MR , England Boys win 89-70.

True Fan

Magnet Cove girls beat Poyen by about 20.

MC boys over Poyen 46-45

BigLion10

Congrats fan looks like yall came to play tonight

keohog

Quote from: True Fan on January 23, 2015, 11:47:16 pm
Magnet Cove girls beat Poyen by about 20.

MC boys over Poyen 46-45
Big win for MC in both games , congrats.

Bigditchlion

Poyen comes to England this week. What is poyen's take on this one?

Bigditchlion

over_achiever

Don't know about their take,but watch out for their water boy. He got all mad and went after a couple of the MC players when they were going down the line shaking hands after the game last week. 

HorseFeathers

Where's the 5-2A District tournament at this year?

Bigditchlion

HorseFeathers

BigLion10

BigLion10

Dang that's crazy over achiever sounds like he means business haha

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on January 27, 2015, 07:27:10 pm
Gonna come down HF

Ha..no lol...Only Way I'll be at a 2A tournament is if Hector boys or girls make a run ...I was adding District TOurnament sites to the Region/State Site thread.

BigLion10

Ha I hear ya man I expect to see yall in pangburn

True Fan

Waterboy, overachiever? You might want to watch the tape again. That was a grown man.

keohog

England Sr. Boys and Girls both won at Ouachita last night.

BigLion10

England hosts poyen tonight for senior night anybody know why it's being played today instead of tomorrow

keohog

Quote from: BigLion10 on January 29, 2015, 12:35:20 pm
England hosts poyen tonight for senior night anybody know why it's being played today instead of tomorrow
From what I hear it's because of the Beta Club Convention.

keohog

England Girls 62 Poyen 46

keohog

Quote from: keohog on January 29, 2015, 07:13:57 pm
England Boys and Girls wrap up 1st place in conference tonight with 2 conference games left.  Each team is 10-0 in conference. Way to go LIONS! !!!!

BigLion10

Quote from: keohog on January 29, 2015, 09:14:17 pm
Quote from: keohog on January 29, 2015, 07:13:57 pm
England Boys and Girls wrap up 1st place in conference tonight with 2 conference games left.  Each team is 10-0 in conference. Way to go LIONS! !!!!
Congrats to the Lions and Lady Lions for wrapping up the regular season conference title.

keohog

England Boys and Girls stay undefeated in conference with wins at Cutter.

Bigditchlion

Have ya noticed how quiet is in here since basketball started?  Crickets

keohog

Quote from: Bigditchlion on February 07, 2015, 08:57:34 am
Have ya noticed how quiet is in here since basketball started?  Crickets
I guess they don't have much to say when they don't win.

True Fan

Or, nobody cares about basketball. ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

True Fan

I only have one kid still playing. Her sport is softball. That's about it for me. Of course, she's also a decent discus thrower. It'd be nice to see her finish her senior ring out with a ring. Her brother had two in disc.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: True Fan on February 07, 2015, 02:58:33 pm
I only have one kid still playing. Her sport is softball. That's about it for me. Of course, she's also a decent discus thrower. It'd be nice to see her finish her senior ring out with a ring. Her brother had two in disc.

Wish her the best true fan. Good luck to her.

keohog

Quote from: True Fan on February 07, 2015, 02:30:20 pm
Or, nobody cares about basketball. ;D
If you could win you would care ;D ;D

Bigditchlion

Good luck to her!

I think you may be right keo, they all sure get upset when ya pin a ball against the backboard or play above the rim. Intentional fouls are ridiculous! Great way to tear up an ankle or knee. Watched the England boys a lot this year, it's about to get real though. They will need to keep up the hard work and play for every possession. Go lions, win district tourney!

MomaLion

That's what they always say when it's a sport they don't dominate.

True Fan

Both of my girls have played on teams that won their district, regional, and made runs at state. I can only speak for me when I tell you I still didn't really like it then either. It's the one sport to me that is inconsistent from peewee to the pros. Go by the rules and you'll get mercy ruled every game. Bend the rules that help you win and play on.Officials may or may not call it. Games between two talented teams that have different strengths are usually decided by what the officials decide to call.

True Fan

I'm not even saying the officials are bad. They all just call different. Especially when you head to another part of the state.

True Fan

Not to mention the way people act in the stands. Myself included. ;D

But, its usually grown people with the airball chants and most of the other stuff that made the AAA put out a sportsmanship manual.

bigworm

I'll go along with ya on that one true. Basketball is the worst sport for sportsmanship it seems. Especially in the smaller gyms.  Everyone is so close. It can get heated real quick. I love the small gyms tho.

Bigditchlion

Looks like we may get some winter weather Monday and Tuesday this will make things a little difficult. Does anyone know what kind of backup plan there is?

keohog

February 13, 2015, 09:01:00 pm #98 Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 09:17:13 pm by keohog
England Boys win in overtime by 3 at Jessieville , England Girls lost by 2 , I didn't go to the game but just heard the outcome. 

BoxNOne

Good win for England at Jessieville.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas