• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuckerman at Harding Academy, Matchup for Likely Conference Championship

Started by CoolBreeze, January 16, 2019, 04:27:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win this game? Let me know what you think

Truckerman in a close one
4 (50%)
Tuckerman by 10+
0 (0%)
HA by 10+
1 (12.5%)
HA in a close one
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 18, 2019, 04:27:07 pm

CoolBreeze

Tuckerman stands at 24-2 with only a 2-point heartbreaker to Trumann on the road and a 7-point loss at home to HA. Meanwhile the Wildcats are 13-4 with a win at Tuckerman with all 4 losses to teams in higher classifications.

Who wins?  Or does it even matter, since some posters on this board are certain that the 3-3A will sweep the regional?

NEABBALLFAN03

Quote from: CoolBreeze on January 16, 2019, 04:27:07 pm
Tuckerman stands at 24-2 with only a 2-point heartbreaker to Trumann on the road and a 7-point loss at home to HA. Meanwhile the Wildcats are 13-4 with a win at Tuckerman with all 4 losses to teams in higher classifications.

Who wins?  Or does it even matter, since some posters on this board are certain that the 3-3A will sweep the regional?
There is no way the 3-3A sweeps this region.  Tuckerman and HA are both legit teams.

Head Lion

This is a strong conference who always competes well in state at most all sports. The boys regionals will be a blood bath! I already miss the 3A1-West (weak sisters of the poor).

Ctucker

Quote from: Head Lion on January 16, 2019, 05:30:37 pm
This is a strong conference who always competes well in state at most all sports. The boys regionals will be a blood bath! I already miss the 3A1-West (weak sisters of the poor).
yes I would a lot rather play Valley and Bergman instead of Tuckerman and Harding and I wouldn't sleep on Riverview

biglion1985

Hey it wouldn't surprise me that the 2 gets at least 2 teams into the state tourney

TTownfan

This should be a great game.  Two very good teams with outstanding coaches.

Ctucker

Quote from: Outoftownfan on January 17, 2019, 10:33:42 am
This should be a great game.  Two very good teams with outstanding coaches.
Any body know about what time they will tip off? Think I'm gonna go to this game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas