• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 2 6AA going to be Tough

Started by Lions84, May 01, 2018, 10:52:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

I was just wondering where the 270 pound line was baby , know doubt you have some skill kids , but they were huffin and puffin a lot and that usually means they ain't in shape . I'm sure coach will have yall ready there's definitely no love lost in this game on either side . Good luck to ya'll.

Mr. Trill

Earle'ians when is the Homecoming date?

Dogg

da greatest bigbaby

August 23, 2018, 11:24:41 pm #253 Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 11:26:49 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Alright big e for show an tell yaw jr Patriots  noo love also lol  come next Thursday I hope yaw jr pats ready cause our jr lions  manhandled 3a Barton an 4a Stuttgart tonight in the jamboree we won both games noo mercy lol  an the wind isn't the issue it's the contact part don't try an twist it big e we don't gasp for anything lol just bring yaw A game you kno act like yaw really want some soo we can gone get busy  lol go lions by 14 an jr lions again 32-6 lol I'm sure we will play our starter most of the game

big E

Ok Baby whatever , it's about contact which I didn't see much of in yalls scrimmage. But we're gonna get on the bus and come anyway although we dont have much of a chance against the mighty lions please dont hurt our little guys to bad. After all we are just doormats trying to keep a team together.

da greatest bigbaby

Noo mercy big e noo time to feel sorry for yaw selfs lol were gonna open a can of whip as on yaw you noo the game is in Clarendon rite home team  by 14 28-14 an dont expect any favors this isn't a scrimmage lol

Old Scrapper

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 24, 2018, 11:04:20 am
Noo mercy big e noo time to feel sorry for yaw selfs lol were gonna open a can of whip as on yaw you noo the game is in Clarendon rite home team  by 14 28-14 an dont expect any favors this isn't a scrimmage lol
u gone head an git dis mean talk over wit b4 Hazen game cas yaw gone git a whipn like ur moma shuldv got u fo missing spelln class.

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 24, 2018, 11:04:20 am
I tell you what I got 5 $100 Bill's that say you can't beat us by 14 . So put up or shut up I'll meet you at the scoreboard either to pay or collect somehow I figure you dont want any part of that , just like your skinny little lions really dont want any part of us. So is it a deal . It's nothing personal just a friendly wager,  you think your teams is 14 points better than us , I say you dont even score 14.

Big Dave

☝️That alone makes me wanna go watch that one!

da greatest bigbaby

August 25, 2018, 02:30:18 pm #259 Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 10:51:09 am by da greatest bigbaby
I would big e but you gonna need it for gas money in yaw new 3a conference travel'n down to rison , lake village , drew Central an mcgehee 3 hours trips an PB dollarway 2 hours wow an your dirt road journey to yaw stadium that's your hot 5 bills lol were going to England Carlisle an mccrory ect 40 minutes lol an we had yaw whip'd 2 years ago @ home yaw best team until our star RB went down remember soo what makes yaw think we're not gonna score @ least 28 on yaw Palestine lol an besides that you wouldn't leave the stands in Clarendon   outta here lol

Lions84

big E

So basically your saying your scared,  kinda what I thought,  I promise you big E goes where he wants when he wants.

Cheek

Quote from: big E on August 25, 2018, 08:55:55 pm
So basically your saying your scared,  kinda what I thought,  I promise you big E goes where he wants when he wants.

Except when Little E's. Mother says otherwise.

RiverEagle079

Does it really matter that a bottom feeder of the 6 is talking smack to a 3A team I mean their is a button that says create a thread.  U can call it DURRRRR GREATEST LIL WINER vs the 3A irrelevant

da greatest bigbaby

August 26, 2018, 02:35:38 am #264 Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 10:50:16 am by da greatest bigbaby
I kno that's rite I'm not sure why big e is soo uptight it's only a whip'n they should be use to them @ Palestine/Wheatley lol an yaw should be jaw'n with mcgehee or lake village down their if their on Media lol an set a friendly wage'r with the rison guy an yaw can meet @ the scoreboard I'm sure they are into that were into whip'n only I'm surprised you ask me that wager's are for the underdogs lol  an noo I'm not I just figured after the game you would be somewhere momling back to your caravan yaw use to  lol an besides it's bout 7  other teams of interest ima pass on yaw big e nothing personal just got way better teams ahead lol  28-14 sounds bout rite an why yaw think we schedule'd yaw 3a pw we need'd a easy winable 1st game it worked out perfectly then added marrianna an the match up with earle is better than with cross county speed lol an go where ever you like enjoy your 3 hour trips  then stop in pine bluff eat @ McDonald's after the game  an  make it home @ around 3 am geez lol

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 24, 2018, 01:14:27 pm
I tell you what I got 5 $100 Bill's that say you can't beat us by 14 . So put up or shut up I'll meet you at the scoreboard either to pay or collect somehow I figure you dont want any part of that , just like your skinny little lions really dont want any part of us. So is it a deal . It's nothing personal just a friendly wager,  you think your teams is 14 points better than us , I say you dont even score 14.

Big E, what's with y'all scheduling 3 weak teams first thing in the season?  Trying to pad some stats before the big boys bring y'all back down to reality?

MomaLion

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on August 25, 2018, 10:56:01 pm
Does it really matter that a bottom feeder of the 6 is talking smack to a 3A team I mean their is a button that says create a thread.  U can call it DURRRRR GREATEST LIL WINER vs the 3A irrelevant

That bottom feeder of the 6 took down your Eagles last year...so what does that say about you?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on August 27, 2018, 06:24:42 am
That bottom feeder of the 6 took down your Eagles last year...so what does that say about you?

even a blind hog finds an acorn every now an then.

Lions84

Safe Travels and Injury Free Seasons for all.

big E

Quote from: MomaLion on August 27, 2018, 06:21:17 am
Big E, what's with y'all scheduling 3 weak teams first thing in the season?  Trying to pad some stats before the big boys bring y'all back down to reality?
I don't have a clue, my guess is to cut down on travel but dont know. Me personally would have preferred to have scheduled  teams that will bring more than 20 fans.  Clarendon doesn't travel well nor does Brinkley anymore and those are the first 2 home games next year and the whole Marvell thing is just crazy they dont even have physicals yet on top of they ain't bringing anyone except what comes on the bus.

da greatest bigbaby

August 27, 2018, 11:02:52 pm #270 Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 11:08:22 pm by da greatest bigbaby
 Come on big e it's just Palestine /Wheatley why would you expect 2000 or 3000 fans to show maybe for our homecoming vs marrianna lol now if it was hoops heck yeah  vs earle , Brinkley, marrianna or Marvell lol  their start'n on our new multi mill gym rite now  an don't let the soo called lower half of the 2a-6 conference fool yaw the marrianna sr boys whip'd 4a Stuttgart just 3 or 4 years ago very athletic 20-18 remember them guys will be seniors this year soo don't take any 2a-6 team lightly Palestine may start off 0-3 moma but that's not our concern with what's on their plate we got pw england an mccrory hopefully we can go 2-1 then manhandle the 2a-6 conference like last year an pick that wasn't a lil acorn that's a big buffet come'n soo get ready we finna eat again finnally in football form thx to the great early hard work of the 2nd thru 6 grade pee wee an 7 thru 9th guys an Coach's their are over 10 guys per class back out were soo primed soo expect more whip'ns pick   lol an big e I'm not sure what your Logic is win'n your conference or just beat'n the mighty CHS lions king of the jungle an the Brinkley tigers lol gone down their an whip on lake village I guess it's lakeside high  now not really sure an drew Central lol

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 27, 2018, 01:51:23 pm
I don't have a clue, my guess is to cut down on travel but dont know. Me personally would have preferred to have scheduled  teams that will bring more than 20 fans.  Clarendon doesn't travel well nor does Brinkley anymore and those are the first 2 home games next year and the whole Marvell thing is just crazy they dont even have physicals yet on top of they ain't bringing anyone except what comes on the bus.

We may not bring the entire town, but we fill y'alls dinky bleachers lol....now in basketball we pack the place.
I'd think they want to play teams that will get you ready for conference.

We played that scrimmage against Fair and I kid you not, they brought 6 fans  :-\

MomaLion

Good luck to everyone this week.  I will be listening to Lions/Patriots game from Orange Beach if it's broadcast.  I hate to miss my Cubs/Lions play this week but my son insists on me being at his wedding lol.
Big E, do y'all broadcast the jr games?

big E

No broadcast for jr. High games sorry.

Lions84

Quote from: big E on August 27, 2018, 01:51:23 pm

Sad I remember when Buck and Clarendon traveled really well.

big E

They travel better than Brinkley now but still not like the Des Arcs , McCrory,  Carlise.  ANDHazens of the conference , said thing is Barton will bring q good crowd always have , but Lake Village and Marvel ain't bringing a soul. Dont know about mcghee have to see on them.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 28, 2018, 05:26:08 am
No broadcast for jr. High games sorry.
Will you be there to provide updates?

big E

Yep but our jr. High is so bad yall will win by as much as Meeks wants. But I'll post on the jr high board for you.

big E

You can listen to the sr high game on the kbfc app.

i40traveler

This week in the 6 I got

Des Arc 14 Bauxite 28
PW 28 Clarendon 21
Corning 14 Brinkley 21
Earle 20 Helena-West Helena 28
Lonoke 35 Carlisle 14
Marvell 0 Barton 35

This is the type of week that won't look good for the conference on Friday night, but playing up in competition will help the league come playoff time!

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: i40traveler on August 29, 2018, 09:06:23 am
This week in the 6 I got

Des Arc 14 Bauxite 28
PW 28 Clarendon 21
Corning 14 Brinkley 21
Earle 20 Helena-West Helena 28
Lonoke 35 Carlisle 14
Marvell 0 Barton 35

This is the type of week that won't look good for the conference on Friday night, but playing up in competition will help the league come playoff time!

Unless the Lonoke coach takes it easy, that one probably won't be that close.

RiverEagle079

The way I hear their might be five passes the whole game in Des Arc vs Bauxite

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 28, 2018, 05:34:07 pm
Yep but our jr. High is so bad yall will win by as much as Meeks wants. But I'll post on the jr high board for you.
Thank you. Our little Cubs looked good at the scrimmages.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 28, 2018, 05:35:43 pm
You can listen to the sr high game on the kbfc app.
I plan on having my ear buds in but my son is getting married at sunset lol

da greatest bigbaby

The jr lions were up 14-0 over 3a Palestine/Wheatley game was called do to the weather up nxt 3a Barton @ Clarendon     Go jr lions 2a-6

Lions84

Have a Wonderful Friday night of Football.

i40traveler

Good Luck Everybody in the 6!  Represent!

RiverEagle079

The six better be ready DA is coming for payback

Lions84

i40traveler

Week 2 predictions.

Dewitt 21 Carlisle 14
Des Arc 35 McCrory 14
Earle 28 Barton 27
Clarendon 7 England 28
Hazen 21 Bearden 18
Marianna 0 Helena 35
PW 35 Marvell 0
Rison 35 Brinkley 0

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: i40traveler on September 04, 2018, 10:45:42 am
Week 2 predictions.

Dewitt 21 Carlisle 14
Des Arc 35 McCrory 14
Earle 28 Barton 27
Clarendon 7 England 28
Hazen 21 Bearden 18
Marianna 0 Helena 35
PW 35 Marvell 0
Rison 35 Brinkley 0

Carlisle only had 13 total yards last week so scoring 14 points may be a struggle.

BisonFan1

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on September 04, 2018, 03:47:18 pm
Carlisle only had 13 total yards last week so scoring 14 points may be a struggle.

Also, DeWitt just beat a very good good Stuttgart team for the first time since 1990, I believe.  Going to be another long night for the Bison.  Hopefully they at least show some improvement from their Week 1 game.  Can't go anywhere but up after that performance. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas