• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A&M Meltdown- Oh my!

Started by InYoGrill, September 04, 2017, 11:25:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

Anybody watch that horrific QUIT in the 2nd half against UCLA? Geez, it was pathetic in all phases for A&M. I was rooting SEC SEC by the half then...

Sumlin I don't believe can survive long, thoughts?

Overdahill

I changed to a different game at halftime and couldn't believe what I saw this morning; didn't seem possible

Rulesman

1-Adam-12

Leave it to aTm to do the Falcons one better.

beach bum

Josh Rosen had 292 passing yards in one quarter.... Texas A&M was trying to one up the Missouri State defense against Mizzou of who could be the worst. Anyone else see Mizzou get 810 yards of offense?? Howard beating UNLV and Liberty over Baylor were crazy too. And "mighty" Maryland scoring 50 on Texas. So maybe Charlie Strong was not the problem after all?

LRRandy

Quote from: beach bum on September 04, 2017, 09:22:47 pm
Josh Rosen had 292 passing yards in one quarter.... Texas A&M was trying to one up the Missouri State defense against Mizzou of who could be the worst. Anyone else see Mizzou get 810 yards of offense?? Howard beating UNLV and Liberty over Baylor were crazy too. And "mighty" Maryland scoring 50 on Texas. So maybe Charlie Strong was not the problem after all?
good recap of some of my favorite "highlights" from the weekend.

beach bum

Quote from: LRRandy on September 04, 2017, 09:32:51 pm
good recap of some of my favorite "highlights" from the weekend.

What is your prediction on the Ohio State vs OU game? I think OU is a pretty good team and looks dangerous, but I still have Ohio State by 7 to 10 points. Ohio State should be able to run on OU. They have a better defense than all the Big 12 teams but still aren't even close to a great defense. I think Ohio State will wear them down eventually.

LRRandy

Quote from: beach bum on September 04, 2017, 09:36:58 pm
What is your prediction on the Ohio State vs OU game? I think OU is a pretty good team and looks dangerous, but I still have Ohio State by 7 to 10 points. Ohio State should be able to run on OU. They have a better defense than all the Big 12 teams but still aren't even close to a great defense. I think Ohio State will wear them down eventually.
curious to see how young Buckeye db's rebound from shaky first half. D line should eat Sooners up. I feel pretty good about  a 7 point win if Mayfield is kept from running wild. He is a game changer.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas