• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beebe @ Pulaski Academy

Started by Maynard G Krebs, September 27, 2016, 10:05:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Maynard G Krebs

Beebe looks to be down this year based on their record of only one win (vs Lonoke).  Don't know anything about his this year's team, but they are usually gifted with a large front line and a good running back.

PA starters got a little rest during last week's game and should be up to task come Friday night.

$aintMaximu$

Some pretty big developments in Beebe over the weekend... A couple key Ozark JV kids "moved in" and are approved to play.  Might at least make this match up interesting...

Hoghead2

PA wins in a traditional mercy rule game. This one's over early. Beebe fans will be home before the Sonic closes.

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 27, 2016, 10:05:36 am
Beebe looks to be down this year based on their record of only one win (vs Lonoke).  Don't know anything about his this year's team, but they are usually gifted with a large front line and a good running back.

PA starters got a little rest during last week's game and should be up to task come Friday night.

its kind of looking like more rest this Friday :-\

AT

Doesn't Beebe usually give PA a game for a lot longer than expected? Of course, no Tripp Smith.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 27, 2016, 08:18:54 pm
Doesn't Beebe usually give PA a game for a lot longer than expected? Of course, no Tripp Smith.

I remember them giving PA a tougher than expected game when we played them there.  They go a little momentum but game was delayed due to weather and PA finished strong after the game resumed.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on September 27, 2016, 10:32:43 am
Some pretty big developments in Beebe over the weekend... A couple key Ozark JV kids "moved in" and are approved to play.  Might at least make this match up interesting...

Update:  the Ozark JV super studs did not pass the physical exam required for the transfer.   They were diagnosed with Maumelleitis, also known as TOTP syndrome (Too Old To Play) and sent back to Franklin County to continue home schooling 😀😀😀😀

Rocket23

This game will end in mercy rule if PA wants it to.  They are no threat to pass and PA will load the box.  Beebe was a nice sophomore back, but it isn't enough to be in the game.

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 27, 2016, 09:07:38 pm
Update:  the Ozark JV super studs did not pass the physical exam required for the transfer.   They were diagnosed with Maumelleitis, also known as TOTP syndrome (Too Old To Play) and sent back to Franklin County to continue home schooling 😀😀😀😀

TOTP? I hope my kids or younger colleagues don't read this or I'll be getting bombed regularly with TOTP grenades  :D

Maynard G Krebs

PA Dad

PA Dad

PA Dad

Jaren Watkins runs 68 yards for TD.  PA leads 16-7.

PA Dad

54 yard TD pass.  PA leads 23-7.

PA Dad

PA scores again and leads 30-7.

PA Dad

PA leads 37-7.  10:45 left in the 2d quarter.

There's no suspense to this game so I'll quit posting.

Maynard G Krebs

Beebe ran out of gas but I understand they are young this year.   Still had a few good sized guys

Hoghead2

Quote from: Hoghead2 on September 27, 2016, 01:40:23 pm
PA wins in a traditional mercy rule game. This one's over early. Beebe fans will be home before the Sonic closes.

Like I said. I hope everyone enjoyed the Sonic.

Rocket23

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 30, 2016, 09:39:24 pm
Beebe ran out of gas but I understand they are young this year.   Still had a few good sized guys

Believe they have 24 sophomores on the roster.

Maynard G Krebs

Youngsta71701

October 04, 2016, 12:32:29 pm #20 Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 12:34:40 pm by Youngsta71701
PA could have named their score in this one.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas