• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden??? Help a Ghost out

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, September 25, 2016, 06:38:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

What is wrong with your team?  How did you lose to Lakeside?   I thought yall might win the South?

The A-Team

Defense can't tackle. Linebackers invisible. No adjustments to the defense during halftime. Safety was lost all night. Just a terrible defensive effort from the players and coaches.

Overdahill

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on September 25, 2016, 06:38:27 pm
What is wrong with your team?  How did you lose to Lakeside?   I thought yall might win the South?

Saving it all for the White Hall game ;)

Youngsta71701

September 26, 2016, 06:58:26 am #3 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:10:09 am by Youngsta71701
Quote from: The A-Team on September 25, 2016, 07:50:50 pm
Defense can't tackle. Linebackers invisible. No adjustments to the defense during halftime. Safety was lost all night. Just a terrible defensive effort from the players and coaches.
Exactly, defense sucked starting with the soft not aggressive at all scheme. In other words the coaches have to make the adjustment. If you see your team is having a hard time stopping the run then load the box and make the other team pass it. A 4-4 or 5-3 is the perfect scheme against running teams if you put the linebackers in the right place. OLB's on the outside shoulder of the OT's or halfway between the slot and the tackle. ILB's lined up behind the DL across from the guards then read and react or run blitz the gaps. Whatever their assignment is. If they still can't stop it then from that point on it's on the players the coaches have done their part. But like I always say it starts with the coaches making the necessary adjustments and putting the players in the best position to succeed. Clearly that didn't happen against Lakeside.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas