• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Springs @ Hope

Started by GuvHog, September 25, 2016, 02:42:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

Hot Springs is an almost one dimensional run first team so If Hope can stop the Trojan running game, they should get the win but I believe it'll be very close. Thoughts??

Dalegribble

With hope is depends on how many kids get in trouble at school this week and can't play.

AT

I say Hope wins this one, but I'm not liking either teams' playoff hopes.

Hoghead2

This one is a toss up. Last year Hope was undefeated at home. This year it's just the opposite. Hope 21 Hot Springs 18...

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Pillow fight between 2 struggling programs. 

Hope-  28
HS-  17

Hoghead2

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on September 27, 2016, 08:51:00 am
Pillow fight between 2 struggling programs. 

Hope-  28
HS-  17

The last 3 out of 4 5A South Championships were won by these two schools.  Off years come to everyone but PA.

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: Hoghead2 on September 27, 2016, 01:33:58 pm
The last 3 out of 4 5A South Championships were won by these two schools.  Off years come to everyone but PA.

Just my analysis of this year's game.  Off years come but in a 5A school the talent level don't fluctuate as much.  So that leaves only one thing:  coaching and I don't mean x's and o's.  I mean building a "program"...a "culture"..."expectation".

Hoghead2

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on September 28, 2016, 03:13:15 pm
Just my analysis of this year's game.  Off years come but in a 5A school the talent level don't fluctuate as much.  So that leaves only one thing:  coaching and I don't mean x's and o's.  I mean building a "program"...a "culture"..."expectation".

Hope has won the 5A South  2 out of the last 3 years.  The Talent level doesn't fluctuate as much in 5A Schools ? Please!  Explain Watson Chapel, White Hall  ? Blytheville  ? VIlonia, heck Wynne went 3 years of  subpar performances a few years ago. It happens to everyone but PA. Look at Camden Fairview right now..

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: Hoghead2 on September 29, 2016, 03:00:07 am
Hope has won the 5A South  2 out of the last 3 years.  The Talent level doesn't fluctuate as much in 5A Schools ? Please!  Explain Watson Chapel, White Hall  ? Blytheville  ? VIlonia, heck Wynne went 3 years of  subpar performances a few years ago. It happens to everyone but PA. Look at Camden Fairview right now..

You have your opinion and I have mine.  But what isn't up for debate is in the 2016 matchup of these 2 schools:  NOBODY CARES!! Because neither team is any good.

Hoghead2

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on September 29, 2016, 04:25:02 pm
You have your opinion and I have mine.  But what isn't up for debate is in the 2016 matchup of these 2 schools:  NOBODY CARES!! Because neither team is any good.
It's evident YOU care,  you're debating it with me. The skill of not caring is to not say anything.  Watch how I'll do it. Win the 5A South this year and good luck too you.

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: Hoghead2 on September 27, 2016, 01:56:41 am
This one is a toss up. Last year Hope was undefeated at home. This year it's just the opposite. Hope 21 Hot Springs 18...

I picked Hope also (the game nobody cares about), but I was also wrong about the winner....not about anyone caring!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas