• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 5

Started by tmycjy, September 24, 2016, 04:08:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

September 24, 2016, 04:08:48 pm Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 07:27:43 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 5

5 - A EAST

Wynne 56   8) ( 4-0 1-0 wynne won last week over Blytheville 57-32 this week wynne take on GCT and has no problem move to 5-0 2-0 in east play will wynne go 10-0 only time will tell for sure)
Green county tech 3  :-[ ( 0-4 0-1 GCT lost last week to FC 46-7 this week don't get any better having to play wynne they lose this game to move to 0-5 0-2 in east play will GCT win a game only time will tell for sure )

Paragould 17  :-\ ( 2-2 0-1 paragould lost last week to VV 43-13 this week they take on Batesville and lose again to move there season to 2-3 0-2 in east play with improvement from paragould can they make the playoffs only time will tell for sure )
batesville 34  :D ( 2-2 1-0 Batesville won a key east game last week over nettleton 56-42 this week they take on paragould and wins to move there season to 3-2 2-0 in east play will they get upset this week only time will tell for sure )

Nettleton 35  ::) ( 3-1 0-1 nettleton lost last week to Batesville 56-42 this week they take on Blytheville in a key playoff coffrent jocking game  and lose in a close one to move to 3-2 0-2 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Blytheville 36  :) ( 2-2 0-1 Blythville lost last week to Wynne 57-32 this week they get back on track and wins to move to 3-2 1-1  With this win over nettleton can they get back in the race of the east only time will tell for sure )

Forrest City 28  ??? ( 3-1 1-0 FC won last week 46-7 over GCT this week they take on VV in a game that could determine who play the that get u to the playoffs sorry to say FC fall short and move to 3-2 1-1 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Valley view 35 :o ( 3-1 1-0 VV won last week over paragould 43-13 this week they take on FC in a game that could determine who play the game for a playoff spot glad to say VV win this game to move there season to a 4-1 2-0 in east play will VV be the surprise in the punch bowl only time will tell for sure )

5-A WEST

Farmington 7  :P ( 2-2 1-0 Farmington won last week over Clarksville 22-20 this week they take on alma and lose to move there season to 2-3 1-1 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Alma 26  ::) ( 2-2 1-0 Alma won last week over Viloina 28-3 this week they take on Farmington and win to move there season to 3-2 2-0 in west play the question is for alma can they win the west after dropping down from 6-A only time will tell for sure)

Harrison 42  :) ( 3-1 0-1 Harrison lost last week to morrilton 48-7 this week they get back on the winning track with a game with Clarksville enough said they win this one to move there season to 4-1 1-1 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Clarksville 12  :-X ( 1-3 0-1 Clarksville lost last week to Farmington 22-20 this week they take on Harrison and lost to move there season to 1-4 0-2 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Morrilton 52  :) ( 3-1 1-0 Morrilton won last week over Harrison 48-7 this week they take on greenbrier in a battle of 3-1 team glad to say that morrilton win this one to move there season to 4-1 2-0 in west play will they win the west only time will tell for sure)
Greenbrier 19  :-\ ( 3-1 1-0 Greenbrier won last week over maumelle 41-34 this week they take on Morrilton in a battle of 3-1 teams and lose this game to move there season to 3-2 1-1 in west play will they get the upset only time will tell for sure)

Viloina 21  :( ( 3-1 0-1 Viloina lost last week to alma 28-3 this week they take on maumelle and lose to move the season to a surprising 3-2 0-2 in west play shocking start to west play after Viloina started 3-0 will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Maumelle 26  :) ( 0-4 0-1 maumelle lost last week to greenbrier 41-34 this week they take on Viloina and wins to move to 1-4 1-1 in west play maumelle has change QB in the 2ed half of the Wynne vs maumelle game and has improved each week will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

5-A South

White Hall 44  :-* ( surprising 4-0 1-0 White Hall :o won last week over magnolia 38-0 this week surprising WH take on Camden and wins to move to a more surprising 5-0 2-0 in south play could White Hall be the dark horse for the south tittle only time will tell for sure)
Camden 17  :'( ( 1-3 0-1 Camden lost last week to HSLS 56-52 this week they take on WH and lose to move there season to 1-4 0-2 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Watson Chapel 22   :o ( 2-2 1-0 WC won last week over HS 42-14 this week they take on DeQueen and Shockly they lose on a upset to move there season to 2-3 1-1 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
DeQueen 31  :o (2-2 1-0 DeQueen won last week over hope 35-7 this week they take on WC and wins on a surprising upset to move there season to a surprising 3-2 2-0 in south play will DeQueen be the surprise in the punch bowl only time will tell for sure)

HS Lakeside 40  :) (1-3 1-0 HSLS won last week over Camden 56-52 this week HSLS take on magnolia and wins to move there season to 2-3 2-0 in south play will HSLS repeat as south champion only time will tell for sure)
Magnolia 26  >:( ( 1-3 0-1 magnolia lost last week to White Hall 38-0 this week they take on HSLS and lose to move there season to 1-4 0-2 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Hope 27  :) ( 0-4 0-1 hope lost last week to DeQueen 35-7 this week hope plays in what could be the totlet bowl game with HS and wins to to move there season to 1-4 1-1 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Hot Springs 17   :'(  ( 0-4 0-1 HS lost last week to WC 42-14 this week they play in the totlet bowl game and lose to move there season to 0-5 0-2 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

5-A CENTRAL

Pulaski Academy 56  :) ( 3-1 1-0 PA won last week over LRF 48-6 this week they take on Beebe and wins big again to move to 4-1 2-0 in central play will they win there 3ed state tittle only time will tell for sure)
Beebe 3  :-X ( 1-3 0-1 Beebe lost last week to LRC 44-33 this week they take the P.A. Test and lose to move there season to 1-4 0-2 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

LR Parkview 24  :-[ ( 0-3 0-1 LRP lost last week to LRM 48-13 this week they take on LRF in the totlet bowl game and lose to move there season to 0-4 0-2 in central will LRP win a game only time will tell for sure)
LR Fair 35   :-* ( 0-4 0-1 LRF lost last week to P.A. 48-6 this week they play in the totlet bowl game and wins to move there season to 1-4 1-1 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

LR McClellan 50  8) ( 2-2 0-1 LRMC lost last week to SH 41-20 this week they get back on the winning track with a win over LRM to move there season to 3-2 1-1 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
LR Mills 21  :-X ( 2-2 1-0 LRM won last week over LRP 48-13 this week they take on LRMC and lose to move there season to 2-3 1-1 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

LR Christian 21  :'( ( surprising 1-3 1-0 LRC won last week over Beebe 44-33 this week they take Sylvan Hills test and lose to move there season to a shocking 1-4 1-1 start in central play not the start I think LRC wanted after last year 12-1 season will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Sylvan Hills 48   :-\ ( 4-0 1-0 SH won last week over LRMC 41-20 this week they take on LRC and wins to move there season to 5-0 2-0 in central play if SH can stay healthy SH could be the dark horse for a state tittle will they stay healthy only time will tell for sure)

This is my pick for week 5 good luck to all teams this week

My records for each week

Week 1 18-10
Week 2 15-14
Week 3 21-8
Week 4 12-4
For a season total of 66-36

The_Pioneer

Dang it, pick against us.  You're the anti Lee Corso for Batesville.

tmycjy

Quote from: The_Pioneer on September 24, 2016, 06:41:34 pm
Dang it, pick against us.  You're the anti Lee Corso for Batesville.
No I pick for u to win batesville 34 Paragould 17

The_Pioneer

Yes, i know.  When you pick Batesville's opponent, we win.

GuvHog

If Watson Chapel continues to play as well as they did last Friday against Hot Springs, they aren't going to loose a home game against De Queen. WC starters were pulled after scoring the first and only TD the Cats scored in the second half to go up 42-0. If coach Dutton hadn't called the dogs off and pulled the starters, HS would not have scored and WC would probably have put more than 60 points on the score board.

Grond

Valley View - Forrest City.  Valley View picked to win.

At Valley View, or a neutral site, I would agree with your prediction. But the game is at Forrest City, so I think FC will pull out a win in a close game.

PA Dad

LR Fair picked to win!  That would be great if the Fair players can pull it off.

Overdahill

Quote from: GuvHog on September 25, 2016, 02:32:09 pm
If Watson Chapel continues to play as well as they did last Friday against Hot Springs, they aren't going to loose a home game against De Queen. WC starters were pulled after scoring the first and only TD the Cats scored in the second half to go up 42-0. If coach Dutton hadn't called the dogs off and pulled the starters, HS would not have scored and WC would probably have put more than 60 points on the score board.

'yeah, unless its soccer season I feel very safe picking WC over DeQueen :)

tmycjy

Quote from: Overdahill on September 25, 2016, 06:17:28 pm
'yeah, unless its soccer season I feel very safe picking WC over DeQueen :)

Only time will tell for sure lol lol lol

Grond

Quote from: Grond on September 25, 2016, 04:55:49 pm
Valley View - Forrest City.  Valley View picked to win.

At Valley View, or a neutral site, I would agree with your prediction. But the game is at Forrest City, so I think FC will pull out a win in a close game.

And I can't think of a single time I have been RIGHT when I disagreed with Tmycjy's picks.  :-\

MynameisJeff

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: tmycjy on September 25, 2016, 08:35:42 pm
Only time will tell for sure lol lol lol

One of these weeks Maumelle is going to come through for you.  I think it's this week.

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams Friday night

tmycjy

Good luck to all team this week
Reamber play with pride

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams Friday night

tmycjy

Good luck to all 9th grade teams tonight and good to all SR high team tomorrow night

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in week 5 11-5 for a season total of 77-41

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas