• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blytheville at Nettleton

Started by A D M, September 24, 2016, 08:04:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A D M

Lets get it started. What are the thoughts on this game?

Rampage72501

After watching the Raiders last night, I will say this...Nettleton has offensive playmakers all over the field and will have a legit shot at beating Blytheville.

That being said, I'll set the over/under line at 85 points and take the over.  Nettleton has to figure out how to not put their defensive backs on an island and allow teams to get one on one matchups.  The DBs are athletic, but good teams and good receivers will be a problem unless the scheme changes to give some over the top help.  When they did make the adjustment last night, it allowed us to run the ball in the middle, and cost you guys 3 long TD runs and the game.

I can tell you that was the best Nettleton team I've seen in my lifetime, and they will make the playoffs this year and be the favorite to win the conference next year.

wynnefootballfan

From what I saw last night and what I have read about the Neers/Raiders game, I wish I could do that be in two places thing.

Rocko1493

In all the years in both playing then watching my children play I must say that was the best offense I have ever seen the Raiders have.  If not for the penalties at key moments in the game the Raiders might have won that game.  It was a fun one to watch.  Nettleton could easily make the playoffs if they clean up the penalties.

A D M

Quote from: Rocko1493 on September 24, 2016, 01:13:23 pm
In all the years in both playing then watching my children play I must say that was the best offense I have ever seen the Raiders have.  If not for the penalties at key moments in the game the Raiders might have won that game.  It was a fun one to watch.  Nettleton could easily make the playoffs if they clean up the penalties.
Yea they had either two or three touchdowns called back for penalties. You can't do that against a good team.

A D M

September 26, 2016, 09:32:47 am #5 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:35:08 pm by A D M
Nettleton Highlights from Nettleton vs Batesville
https://youtu.be/c819zpHHLIE

MDXPHD

September 26, 2016, 10:01:41 am #6 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 10:06:32 am by MDXPHD
Quote from: A D M on September 26, 2016, 09:32:47 am
Highlights from Nettleton vs Batesville
https://youtu.be/c819zpHHLIE

Nice work. But you need to edit your post to say "Nettleton highlights." Nettleton seems to have a lot more confidence and energy on the sideline than previous years.

ISU7

wynnefootballfan

I think this game will be a good look at the Raiders for Wynne. The Raiders look to be a good solid team and I know the Chicks are. The Jackets caused a few key turnovers, had that not happend it would have been a very different game. All of that being said, I still believe the Jackets win just a very close game. Again, I wish I could see two games at the same time. No score prediction and Im going with the Chicks by at least 1 :)

Nomad1324

I think Nettleton is on the way up, but give me Blytheville and Clark by 6

Grond

I think Blytheville is better setup (in terms of personnel) to deal with Nettleton (compared to Wynne). But this is one of the better Nettleton teams that I have seen.

Blytheville must be "on their game", or Nettleton can take a victory.

I believe the game will be tight, therefore the team with the least turnovers will win.

MDXPHD

The_Pioneer

Did Nettleton think they were playing at Batesville tonight instead of Blytheville?

Chief-Chickasaw

Well 40 to zip all Chicks in the first half. Only time the Chicks didn't score was a botched hand off to the 3rd string running back. Nettleton only got the ball past the 50 once and may have only had 3 or 4 1st downs. Chicks are way to much for this team tonight.

A D M

September 30, 2016, 08:18:54 pm #14 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 08:21:46 pm by A D M
First 1/2 rushing yards Clark 223 yard
Nettleton 80

MDXPHD

Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on September 30, 2016, 08:16:55 pm
Well 40 to zip all Chicks in the first half. Only time the Chicks didn't score was a botched hand off to the 3rd string running back. Nettleton only got the ball past the 50 once and may have only had 3 or 4 1st downs. Chicks are way to much for this team tonight.

If Nettleton can shut Blytheville out this half and score 6 tds, then my prediction will still hold true.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas