• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Greenbrier

Started by Chief_Osceola™, September 23, 2016, 10:59:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief_Osceola™

Yeah, all of you...

Good game tonight. You guys are a classy bunch. How did you like the visitor bleachers?  Good job filling them up. Also, please give the band my regards. I appreciated hearing the Warchant near the end of the game. ;)

Chief_Osceola™

September 23, 2016, 11:17:57 pm #1 Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 11:20:19 pm by Chief_Osceola™
N/m sorry double post

pantherblue

I didn't make it tonight. Couldn't handle the 4 block car ride to the game. LOL.   But yes, they have always traveled well till deer season starts. 

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: pantherblue on September 23, 2016, 11:18:19 pm
I didn't make it tonight. Couldn't handle the 4 block car ride to the game. LOL.   But yes, they have always traveled well till deer season starts. 

I was impressed. Their players play hard, and they helped our guys up after tackles, immediately took a knee when our guys went down, etc.

pantherblue

I have the upmost respect for Coach Tribble. He's a great role model and coach for all those young men.

Chief_Osceola™

September 24, 2016, 12:06:31 am #5 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:50:32 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Quote from: pantherblue on September 23, 2016, 11:23:52 pm
I have the upmost respect for Coach Tribble. He's a great role model and coach for all those young men.

I've always thought a lot of him. He was at Harding when I was in school. I almost played for him before choosing UCA. Greenbrier will always field good teams with him as the head coach.

Oldbadger

Nothing but class.  Good luck the rest of the year Greenbrier!

AlumniLights

He must have learned that from the AD. Wood is a classy fella himself!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas