• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions ???? Answers??? 5A What is going on??? need help

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, September 23, 2016, 01:53:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

September 23, 2016, 01:53:47 pm Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:23:04 pm by GhostofRosswoodCC
Why is the 5A forum so quiet/boring.  Ghost took a year off and came back and no action
The only thing everyone wants to talk about is a sort of fight that happened during a game, where one school feels like it got screwed, and the other ones want to let them know they got their medicine and to hold their nose and take it.

Before the games start tonight I got some questions?   What is really going on

1.   What is wrong with Batesville?   Seriously Mt. Home 8-6    Seriously
2.   Why are their teams that have only Won 1 game ranked in this 5A poll ahead of White Hall when they have basically mercy ruled everyone they have played?
3.   Why does Crime Bluff Zebra fans hate White Hall?  I understand the why Watson Crapel hates White Hall but why Crime Bluff?
4.   Camden???? What is the deal?   Did Buck leave yall with the nothing, take some players with him?   Camden ain't been the same since Buck left town???
5.   How does the P.A. Scholarship program work for Athletes???   Is that seriously fair???  All Jokes aside
6.   Why are Paragould and Green County Tech so bad every year???  Has either team in history of their programs ever made the playoffs?
7.   How did LR Mccllellan get so good so fast without a scholarship program?
8.   Does anyone from 5A west other than Maumelle have the talent to ever challenge for a State title again?
9.   How does LR Christian Athletic Scholarship program differ from P.A.?
10.  With Valley View school district growing so fast, will they win anything other than 9 million volley ball titles,  before they move up to 6A

Thanks for any answers you may give

Good Luck to All Teams tonight!!!    and God Bless Our Troops!!!

beach bum

Maynard G Krebs

Steve Perry 2.11

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on September 23, 2016, 01:53:47 pm
Why is the 5A forum is so quiet/boring.  Ghost took a year off and came back and no action

Welcome back to the much improved Nazi FF board.(I'll probably get my 57th warning for saying that). Honestly, it's not like it used to be. I could get away with almost anything 3-4 years ago. Not the case anymore. A lot of posters have fallen by the way as a direct result of this new regime. I was one of them. I've been on, been off for a year, been back on, been back off for another year, deleted my account two different times as a result of lost bets(which is another big no no on here), been warned, been put on double secret probation 7 different times, been banned, been lectured, been put on moderation lookout 3 times, been asked to leave more than 20 times, received 3 death threats through PM's, and been pulled onto the carpet multiple times. All since 2001.

I love this place.

Pioneerman68

Batesville will be ok, look for a different Pioneer team to take the field tonight, when u turn it over several times in the red zone you have a 8-6 score, Could have scored from the one at the end of the game but took a knee.

Steve Perry 2.11

8.   Does anyone from 5A west other than Maumelle have the talent to ever challenge for a State title again?

Actually. That's cute.

Chief_Osceola™

September 23, 2016, 03:01:24 pm #7 Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 03:03:22 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Why is the 5A forum so quiet/boring.  Ghost took a year off and came back and no action
The only thing everyone wants to talk about is a sort of fight that happened during a game, where one school feels like it got screwed, and the other ones want to let them know they got their medicine and to hold their nose and take it.

It's the offense.  The offense has really been clicking except for all the turnovers.  Rick Schaeffer logic.

2.   Why are their teams that have only Won 1 game ranked in this 5A poll ahead of White Hall when they have basically mercy ruled everyone they have played?
That's a great question.  If I were doing a poll, they would be ranked for sure.

3.   Why does Crime Bluff Zebra fans hate White Hall?  I understand the why Watson Crapel hates White Hall but why Crime Bluff?
Zebradynasty can answer this, so I will defer to him.

4.   Camden???? What is the deal?   Did Buck leave yall with the nothing, take some players with him?   Camden ain't been the same since Buck left town???
This may not be entirely accurate, but I think it had something to do with unqualified assistant coaches as well as some infighting among said coaches.

5.   How does the P.A. Scholarship program work for Athletes???   Is that seriously fair???  All Jokes aside
I think we may do something similar at Maumelle.  I don't know how it works, but wait until you see our basketball team this year.

6.   Why are Paragould and Green County Tech so bad every year???  Has either team in history of their programs ever made the playoffs?
This one is a mystery to me.  Both schools have really good facilities.

Because Pierre Strong is better than anyone else's best players.

Nope.  We are superior athletically to every team in the 5A West except maybe Morrilton.  Plus we play college-age kids.

Same premise, different bagman I think.

10.  With Valley View school district growing so fast, will they win anything other than 9 million volley ball titles,  before they move up to 6A.
I don't see it, unless they have good tennis or golf teams.

GuvHog

10.  With Valley View school district growing so fast, will they win anything other than 9 million volley ball titles,  before they move up to 6A

I can answer #6. Greene County Tech and Paragould usually have some good size and strength on their teams but never seem to have enough speed.

Overdahill

#2 is simple. Its a conspiracy to bust the Ghost's apparition butt  :)

zebradynasty

The bigger question is why so many threads concerning white hall football ??? There is a baseball/softball forum which white hall has something to stick their chest out some. However, given the history and foreseeable future of the white hall football program I can see why beating Sheridan is cause for New Year's Day style parade! For football programs that know and understand what WINNING football is...beating Dumas, Crossett and Sheridan then carrying on like its time to order state championship rings is embarrassing. :-[

Hoghead2

Nothing is wrong.  By the time they play Wynne, all will be right.

Take the slow road. White Hall hasn't beat any tough teams yet. Ask Magnolia  ?

Pine Bluff Fans don't hate White Hall, stop flattering yourself. PB is just tired of White Hall being White Hall...

Camden Fairview is returning to its Basketball roots....

The AAA splits the playoff gate money with PA. That takes care of
the Scholarship program. Anymore questions  ?

When your linemen and skill guys run 6.5 40's you lose. If your Punter is your season MVP, you lose. GCT beat Magnolia in the playoffs around 2009....

Recruiting without a scholarship program is legal in Pulaski County as per AAA rules.

Morilliton does. Greenbrier maybe ? Other than that basketball practice in the 5A West has already started.

LR Christian is still in Lexus and Infenity mode. PA is in Mercedes Benz and BMW mode. Players on honors scholarships at LRC get free lunches though.

No, they will still be 5A East Besties in Powder Puff Football, Marbles, Badminton, Horseshoes and Cow Tipping.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas