• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Fan Poll - Pre-Week 4 Top Ten (VOTE HERE FOR WEEK 5)

Started by AT, September 21, 2016, 08:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

September 21, 2016, 08:15:14 pm Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:03:14 am by Almatrackster
5A FAN POLL PRE-WEEK 4 TOP TEN
1. Pulaski Academy - 177 (15)
2. Wynne - 163 (3)
3. Little Rock McClellan - 120
4. Morrilton - 118
5. Alma - 106
6. Sylvan Hills - 85
7. Blytheville - 78
8. Harrison - 51
9. Batesville - 33
10. Nettleton - 18

Others receiving votes:
11. Greenbrier - 14
12. White Hall - 9
13. Little Rock Christian - 8
14. Watson Chapel - 6
15. Camden Fairview - 3
16. Maumelle - 1

Pollsters: 18
MDXPHD, Almatrackster, PA Dad, woopork, Overdahill, GuvHog, MikeDiesel, DEVIL DOG HOG, TheSpecial, Rick Swines, ROLLINtheDICE, Fred Bird, Youngsta71701, The Future, Raider2011, wynnefootballfan, proud_dad, j-mann raider 02

TOP TEN MATCHUPS - Conference Play
1. Pulaski Academy @ Little Rock Fair
What does this game mean for the 5A Central? - It means the probable best team is playing the probable last place team. Nothing will be shook up by this game.

What does Pulaski Academy need to do to stay #1? - They need to beat Fair by a large margin. This won't be said often, but if PA doesn't mercy rule Fair, they could go down a spot.

2. Wynne @ 7. Blytheville
What does this game mean for the 5A East? - It could certainly be a game we look back on and say "That was the de facto conference championship game." It almost certainly is a game between two playoff teams and will have playoff implications.

What does Wynne need to do to move up? - I think Wynne just needs a victory and if PA doesn't win impressively, Wynne COULD move up. It depends on how comfortably the Yellowjackets win by.

What does Blytheville need to do to move up? - The Chickasaws just need a victory and they will move up.

3. Little Rock McClellan vs. 6. Sylvan Hills
What does this game mean for the 5A Central? - Neither team is ready to say they are just fighting for 2nd place behind PA and I'm not either. But I do think this game will decide which team will host a first round playoff game. This will effect playoff seedings.

What does Little Rock McClellan need to do to move up? - McClellan needs a win and a loss by Wynne to move up probably, unless they beat SH by a lot and Wynne squeaks out a win. They could move up then, too.

What does Sylvan Hills need to do to move up? - Sylvan Hills needs to just win to move up in the rankings.

4. Morrilton vs. 8. Harrison
What does this game mean for the 5A West? - We may look back and say this is another matchup that was a de factor conference championship game in Week 4. This will certainly effect seedings for the playoffs. It could decide who hosts a 1st round playoff game and who doesn't.

What does Morrilton need to do to move up? - A win and losses ahead of them will move them up. A big win could move them up by itself.

What does Harrison need to do to move up? - Just win, baby.

5. Alma vs. Vilonia
What does this game mean for the 5A West? - I believe most teams will be rooting for Vilonia since that would open up the conference more. Alma needs to win here and has all the pressure. Vilonia, with a win, would be well on their way towards a playoff spot.

What does Alma need to do to move up? - Win and hope teams ahead of them lose.

9. Batesville vs. 10. Nettleton
What does this game mean for the 5A East? - Some may say this is the fight for the 3 seed, but I think most of us know that Batesville isn't slotted in for a 3 or 4 seed. The Pioneers will be fighting for a top 2 seed. Nettleton with a win here could put them on that track though AND put them in a good place for a playoff spot.

What does Batesville need to do to move up? - Just win, baby.

What does Nettleton need to do to move up? - Yeah, just go ahead and win.

PA Dad

AT

Quote from: PA Dad on September 21, 2016, 08:38:05 pm
Great job and spot on analysis.

Quite a few top ten matchups. Actually, might be the most we've had since we started doing this. Should be an exciting night of 5A football.

woopork

There's definitely 4 games I'd love to be at this week. I'd love to see Alma lose, though I don't see it remotely possible.

sportsguy80

I wouldn't mind seeing some of them too. Playoff type atmospheres.

Steve Perry 2.11

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 21, 2016, 08:15:14 pm
5A FAN POLL PRE-WEEK 4 TOP TEN
1. Pulaski Academy - 177 (15)
2. Wynne - 163 (3)
3. Little Rock McClellan - 120  ↓
4. Morrilton - 118
5. Alma - 106 ↑↑↑
6. Sylvan Hills - 85
7. Blytheville - 78
8. Harrison - 51 ↓↓
9. Batesville - 33 ↑↑↑
10. Nettleton - 18

What are some of you people thinking.

woopork

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on September 22, 2016, 12:24:28 pm
What are some of you people thinking.

You could just vote like everyone else. Or put 1-2 Batesville as the 6 seed. And Morrilton at the 5 seed. Even though Morrilton waxed Searcy by 28 and Batesville got beat by Searcy. Seems awfully logical.

Steve Perry 2.11

Quote from: woopork on September 22, 2016, 01:05:22 pm
You could just vote like everyone else. Or put 1-2 Batesville as the 6 seed. And Morrilton at the 5 seed. Even though Morrilton waxed Searcy by 28 and Batesville got beat by Searcy. Seems awfully logical.

I'm different.

MDXPHD

About as logical as comparing opponents in the first three weeks of the season.

woopork

What the heck else do you go off of for rankings then PHD? There's not an eye test since you can only see one game per Friday night. You go off of who beats who which is comparing opponents.

PercussionMan

And, it was only 28 because it only went 3 quarters!  LOL!  In all seriousness, it seems like Batesville is down this year, perhaps.  But, I'd never count them out of anything with Coach King running the show.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: PercussionMan on September 23, 2016, 09:32:32 am
And, it was only 28 because it only went 3 quarters!  LOL!  In all seriousness, it seems like Batesville is down this year, perhaps.  But, I'd never count them out of anything with Coach King running the show.
They do look a little down, I was at the Jonesboro game and I realize Jboro is good but Bville defense looked weaker than normal, but I'm not gonna say too much because when they come to Wynne they always play their best game against us!

MDXPHD

Quote from: #1jacketfan on September 23, 2016, 01:06:42 pm
They do look a little down, I was at the Jonesboro game and I realize Jboro is good but Bville defense looked weaker than normal, but I'm not gonna say too much because when they come to Wynne they always play their best game against us!

Just because we beat y'all doesn't mean we played our best game.

AT

1. Pulaski Academy - Nothing much to say. They couldn't help themselves this week, but they didn't hurt themselves.

2. Wynne - Could be the number one team but I have a tough time dropping the two time defending champs until they lose to a 5A team.

3. Sylvan Hills - Not only an impressive win, but an impressive margin of victory.

4. Morrilton - Read Sylvan Hills.

5. Alma - Not a bad win at all for now. We'll see if Vilonia is a playoff team.

6. Little Rock Christian - I'm a bit hesitant with the low margin of victory over a Beebe squad that hasn't impressed me, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now and not feel too bad about it.

7. Greenbrier - Tough to tell how good this Maumelle win is for now, but I think it's pretty good.

8. Batesville - I'm itching to put them higher, but they are giving up a lot of points. I want to see them against Blytheville and Wynne before I skyrocket them in the rankings.

9. Watson Chapel - They won like they were expected. Not really sure what to think of the Wildcats to be honest.

10. Hot Springs Lakeside - That one point loss to Sylvan Hills doesn't look to bad right about now. Nice win over Camden Fairview.

woopork

September 24, 2016, 09:02:22 am #14 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:15:21 am by woopork
1 PA
2 Morrilton
3 Wynne

4 Sylvan Hills
5 Alma

6 LRCA
7 White Hall
8 Batesville
9 Watson Chapel
10 McClellan

I know Morrilton at 2 may be high compared to some, but I just watched their team know Harrison's offense better than Harrison did. No kidding, their corner backs were leading our receivers to their spots on certain plays.

GhostofRosswoodCC

154 White Hall    43 losers     Total score for 1st 4 games

White Hall has mercy ruled first 4 teams it has played

Any Poll without White Hall in Top 5 is bogus

1   P.A.
2.  Wynne
3.  Sylvan Hills
4.  White Hall

Then everyone else

Overdahill

September 24, 2016, 09:12:34 am #16 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:14:22 am by Overdahill
1. WHITE HALL  ;D

2- 10. everyone else :-[

P.S. I'll give it some more thought later Trackster

woopork

I didn't realize that when I made mine, I'll go back and get them in mine, but they aren't going in the Top 5 yet. They are not up with Morrilton. No one is up with PA, Wynne, Morrilton.

GhostofRosswoodCC

Quote from: Overdahill on September 24, 2016, 09:12:34 am
1. WHITE HALL  ;D

2- 10. everyone else :-[

P.S. I'll give it some more thought later Trackster

What is different from White Hall early schedule than P.A. playing 42 different Little Rock Teams that have 20 players on each team and have not won in 42 years??   You can only win the ones you play

GhostofRosswoodCC

Quote from: woopork on September 24, 2016, 09:02:22 am
1 PA
2 Morrilton
3 Wynne

4 Sylvan Hills
5 Alma

6 LRCA
7 White Hall
8 Batesville
9 Watson Chapel
10 McClellan

I know Morrilton at 2 may be high compared to some, but I just watched their team know Harrison's offense better than Harrison did. No kidding, their corner backs were leading our receivers to their spots on certain plays.

BRAVO!! 

WPWells

1. PA
2. Morrilton
3. Wynne
4. Alma
5. Sylvan Hills
6. White Hall
7. Batesville
8. Watson Chapel
9. Little Rock Christian
10. Greenbrier

AIREDALE25

1. PA
2.Wynne
3.Morrilton
4.Alma
5.Sylvan Hills
6.Batesville
7.Greenbrier
8.Watson Chapel
9.Harrison
10.Maumelle

MDXPHD

1. PA
2. Wynne
3. Morrilton

4. Alma
5. Sylvan Hills
6. Batesville
7. Watson Chapel
8. White Hall
9. Greenbrier
10. LRCA

SHHSFAN

1. Sylvan Hills
2. Wynne
3. Morrilton
4. PA
5. Watson Chapel
6. Lakeside
7. McClellan
8. Batesville
9. Alma
10. White Hall

DEVIL DOG HOG

1. PA
2.Wynne
3.Morrilton
4.Sylvan Hills
5.White Hall
6.Alma
7.Greenbrier
8.Harrison
9.Forest City
10.Valley View

AT

Quote from: SHHSFAN on September 24, 2016, 10:59:56 am
1. Sylvan Hills
2. Wynne
3. Morrilton
4. PA
5. Watson Chapel
6. Lakeside
7. McClellan
8. Batesville
9. Alma
10. White Hall

I've seen worse. I'll allow it.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 24, 2016, 11:06:02 am

Have you really? lol besides ghost, this one is embarrassing. PA at four is hilarious. Sylvan hills at 1 may be the best joke of the season though.

AT

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 24, 2016, 11:11:40 am
Have you really? lol besides ghost, this one is embarrassing. PA at four is hilarious. Sylvan hills at 1 may be the best joke of the season though.

Yes, I have.

Last week for instance.

If you are doing a power ranking vote and not worrying about past , you could make an argument for his poll.

It's not just completely unreasonable.

PercussionMan

September 24, 2016, 11:16:16 am #28 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:10:49 am by PercussionMan
We will know a lot more about Morrilton after the next two ball games....next week at Greenbrier and at home the next week against Alma. Lots of folks are in agreement that Morrilton's secondary is the best it has been in quite some time. They've only given up three offensive TDs through four games and are only allowing 8.5 points per game while offense is scoring 40 points per game. Shades of an offense like 2013 but with a better defense.

SHHSFAN

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 24, 2016, 11:06:02 am
There is not another team in 5A that has a better resume than Sylvan Hills. 

AT

Quote from: SHHSFAN on September 24, 2016, 11:17:00 am

I think you underestimate the opponents PA played out of state.

MDXPHD

Quote from: SHHSFAN on September 24, 2016, 11:17:00 am

Hahaha. This guy is good. Let's take a look at this extremely impressive resume.

vs. Little Rock Catholic - Won 48-34. Little Rock Catholic is 1-3 and they beat Jacksonville.

vs. Hot Springs Lakeside - Won 28-27. A one point victory over a 1-3 team that got dismantled by Robinson and Malvern.

vs. Jacksonville - Won 42-7. Jacksonville is 1-3 and has beaten only Little Rock Mills.

vs. McClellan - Won 41-20. McClellan is 2-2 and one of those victories was against Hall.

So, we have 4 teams with a combined 5-11 record. None of the opponents have a winning record or any impressive victories. I'm terribly confused about which part of this resume is good. Sylvan Hills has a good team this year, but remember what they did last year? Let's attempt to stay humble until you beat a quality team.

SHHSFAN

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 24, 2016, 11:42:38 am
Hahaha. This guy is good. Let's take a look at this extremely impressive resume.

vs. Little Rock Catholic - Won 48-34. Little Rock Catholic is 1-3 and they beat Jacksonville.

vs. Hot Springs Lakeside - Won 28-27. A one point victory over a 1-3 team that got dismantled by Robinson and Malvern.

vs. Jacksonville - Won 42-7. Jacksonville is 1-3 and has beaten only Little Rock Mills.

vs. McClellan - Won 41-20. McClellan is 2-2 and one of those victories was against Hall.

So, we have 4 teams with a combined 5-11 record. None of the opponents have a winning record or any impressive victories. I'm terribly confused about which part of this resume is good. Sylvan Hills has a good team this year, but remember what they did last year? Let's attempt to stay humble until you beat a quality team.
I have not forgotten what Sylvan Hills did last year, or in other years.  You are making my point for me.  Polls are not based on tradition.  As it stands, based on the very polls presented on this message board since week one, there is not another team that has played a more impressive schedule and achieved victory more than Sylvan Hills.  Both Lakeside and McClellan were both ranked ahead of Sylvan Hills.
Here is the Poll from week one.
5A FAN POLL PRESEASON TOP TEN
1. Pulaski Academy - 150 (15) - The unanimous #1 is coming off their 2nd straight state championship. They finished last season 14-0. Can anyone knock the Bruins off their perch or will this senior class win their 3rd straight championship?

2. Batesville - 117 - The Pioneers are coming off another State Semifinal appearance where they lost to Little Rock McClellan by 5. Batesville has been a staple of consistency in 5A, but hasn't won the big one since 2003. Can Batesville get the proverbial monkey off their back and win another state championship?

3. Alma - 111 - The Airedales come back down from 6A where they lost in the quarterfinals to Jonesboro for the 2nd straight year. They certainly didn't dominate 6A, but didn't roll over and get trampled on either. Will their step down in classification prove to be easier and give the Airedales a shot at the state title? Can they come back in and win the 5A West again like they did before moving in? The Airedales are looking to recreate the magic they had in the late 90s.

4. Little Rock McClellan - 104 - The state runner ups from last year were quite the surprise. They even held a halftime lead in the state championship game. The Lions won't be able to sneak up on anyone this year, though. Can McClellan remain consistent with success? Will they get revenge against the Bruins in conference and/or a state championship game?

5. Wynne - 91 - The Yellowjackets are another model of 5A consistency. Coming off last year's quarterfinals loss to Little Rock Christian, Wynne will be looking to win a top heavy 5A East and get the seeding necessary to make it as far as possible in the State Tournament. Can Wynne beat their rivals Batesville and make it back to the state championship game like they did 2 years ago?

6. Blytheville - 56 - The Chickasaws have been on an upswing ever since Coach Fisher took over and had that breakthrough season last year. They were Co-5A East champions with Batesville and Wynne. They did lose in the first round of the playoffs to Hope, though. Will Blytheville be able to sustain their success and make it further in the playoffs? The Chickasaws want to win a sole 5A East conference crown and make a deep playoff run.

7. Morrilton - 55 - The last team to win a state championship not named Pulaski Academy? That would be the Devil Dogs. Morrilton's conference does gain Alma, who was the only 5A team to beat Morrilton their state championship year. Morrilton only lost by two points to the eventual state runner ups McClellan in the first round of the playoffs last year. The Devil Dogs are looking for that 2013 magic to come back this year and win the 5A West crown and make another deep playoff run.

8. Little Rock Christian - 51 - The Warriors were the #2 team basically of all last year where they finished the regular season undefeated and won the 5A West crown. They make the move to the Central where they will have to face the team that knocked them off in the semifinals last year, Pulaski Academy. LRC lost a lot of seniors and many people say that's too much to replace, which is probably a big reason they are #8 coming off an undefeated year. Are they still a top 10 team? Can they still make a deep playoff run?

9. Watson Chapel - 35 - The Wildcats are the first 5A South team to show up in this poll. Many people do think the 5A South is looking at a down year, though. Will the Wildcats really win the conference? Can they prove that they deserve a much higher ranking if they do? They only lost by 7 in the first round of the playoffs to Batesville last year.

10. Greenbrier - 16 - The Panthers are looking to sneak back up in the top 5 of these rankings like they used to be. Coach Tribble has set a high standard in such a short time there that these past few years are seen as down years. Greenbrier hasn't had a lot of playoff success, though. Can they not only have a good regular season, but make a deep playoff run and not play Batesville like they seemingly do every year?

Other teams receiving votes:
11. Hot Springs Lakeside - 13, 12. Camden Fairview - 12, 13. Hope - 7, 14. Sylvan Hills - 4, 15. Hot Springs - 3

Pollsters: 15
Almatrackster, Fred Bird, PA Dad, Hoghead2, GuvHog, MDXPHD, Chip, j-mann raider 02, Youngsta71701, pantherblue, Overdahill, the voice, The Future, Jackets3, Chief_Osceola

PA Dad

1.  Wynne- impressive victory over Blytheville.  They have the offense that can give PA fits.

2.  PA - nothing new this week.

3.  Morrilton- looks like the team to beat in the West and a real possibility for WMS.  (I swapped Morrilton and Sylvan Hills from last week.  At this point I'm more impressed with Morrilton).

4.  Sylvan Hills -  good win over McClellan.  The question is whether they can maintain the momentum.  They've had a tendency to drop off in the second half of the season.

5.  Alma - I still have questions about Alma.  But, the questions should be answered in a couple of weeks when they play Morrilton.  That should be one of the best games of the year.

6.  Greenbrier-  the second five is hard to rank.  But Greenbrier has looked good to date.

7.  Batesville- they will get better and be in the mix in November.

8.  Watson Chapel - probably the best in the South.

9.  White Hall -  unproven but also unbeaten.  Unbeaten deserves some recognition.

10.  Little Rock Christian-  I'm still not sold on them.  I think Blytheville or Harrison would also be legitimate picks here.

MDXPHD

Quote from: SHHSFAN on September 24, 2016, 12:10:47 pm
I have not forgotten what Sylvan Hills did last year, or in other years.  You are making my point for me.  Polls are not based on tradition.  As it stands, based on the very polls presented on this message board since week one, there is not another team that has played a more impressive schedule and achieved victory more than Sylvan Hills.  Both Lakeside and McClellan were both ranked ahead of Sylvan Hills.

I would argue that there are a few teams that have faced a tougher non conference schedule than Sylvan hills. You have played 4 teams without a winning record and none of those teams have a quality win. I know polls aren't based off tradition, but my point about last season stands. Y'all started off undefeated, pounded your chests, and then lost your last four games. As the season has progressed, we have all realized that McClellan is not very good and Lakeside may not even be a top 10 team. Your wins aren't impressive. Beat PA, win a conference championship, and maybe you will be respected. But to have SH one and PA four is just absurd.

Here, lets use your logic of playing unimpressive teams and count them as powerful victories. WH should be second since they are undefeated too and have played opponents with a combined record of 5-11. Yet, you have them at 10 in your rankings.

The Future

September 24, 2016, 03:06:26 pm #35 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 03:09:36 pm by The Future
1. Pulaski Academy- Mudstomping of Fair was no surprise. Had it not been a mudstomp, PA woulda moved down a spot.
     next week Bruins host a potential 4th seed Beebe team who is looking to build on last season's success. Baring a complete meltdown, PA will remain at the top of the list.
     Pulaski Academy over Beebe
2. Wynne- Undefeated Jackets knocked off rising conferene foe Blytheville. Now only Batesville stands in the way of a 10-0 conference title for Wynne
     next week Wynne hosts Green Co Tech who has lost its 4 games by a combined score of 161 and 48. For the Jackets to remain at spot number 2, they will need to win and win convincingly. For a few teams are hot on their tail.
     Wynne over GCT
3. Sylvan Hills- Last weeks win over another top 10 team further cemented their right towards the top of any poll.
     next week Bears travel to LRC for what should be a good but winnable test. With Morrilton beating a playoff seed fighting Goblins last Friday, they are rising in the polls. If Sylvan can't get it done, the Devil Dogs may jump the Bears.
     Sylvan Hills over LRC
4. Morrilton- Good win over Harrison helped their playoff seed chances and look to vye with Alma and Greenbrier for the conference title. Which starts now.
     next week Morrilton hosts back to back Greenrier and Alma the next 2 weeks. Brier's lost came to Benton while Motown let Russesllville slip by week 1. If Motown can win big against the Panthers and either win or keep it close with Alma, a top 3 spot would be possible. Woulda been 3rd, but Sylvan Hills beat a higher ranked team.
     Morrilton over Greenbrier
5. Batesville- Good first conference win for Neers. They have 2 more relatively easy wins before traveling to Wynne and hosting Blytheville. Batesville while not as good as years past are showing they still want to be in the talk of top 5A teams. For them to do this and possible raise in the polls the next week or 2, they will need to win their games by a good margin, while having some help with teams losing above them.
     next weekNeers travel to Paragould who are 1-4.
     Batesville over Paragould
6. McClellan- Loss to Sylvan Hills was an important one. Lions are now looking at a potential 3rd seed.
     next week Lions host LR Mills. McClellan will need to make sure they win out if they wanna keep that playoff hope alive.
     McClellan over Mills
7. Alma- Really didn't wanna rank the Dales so low, but a 2-2 record and a somewhat sloppy showing against a Vilonia team they should have had no problem against really hurt them. They got the win yes. But the will need to play better later down the season. Which I know they will. Their 7 rank this week is just temporary. In a few weeks when important games are won, they'll rise back up.
     next week Alma makes the trip to Farmington for a first meeting between the schools. If there ever were a trap game, its this one. Alma was drained after losing to Springdale and then frustrated during the Greenwood loss. This showed last Friday against Vilonia. Farmington is not a cupcake but could give Alma fits.
     Alma over Farmington
8. Greenbrier- Panthers jump into a Future poll. But for how long?
     next week Panthers travel to Motown for a West showdown with playoff implications. A loss and Greenbrier's stay in my poll might be short lived.
     Morrilton over Greenbrier
9. White Hall- 1 of only 3 undefeated teams left. Yes they haven't played the meat of their schedule yet. But for now, 4-0 at 9 seems deserving.
     next week Bulldog's first test comes in Camden Fairview. A win would give that undefeated name more water to hold and help their playoff chances.
     Camden over White Hall
10. Harrison- Perhaps the hardest spot to rank a team. The loss to Morrilton hurt Harrison's playoff seeding chances, but there's no reason the Goblins can't still control their own destiny.
     next week Harrison hosts bottomfeeder Clarksville. A convinving win will help the Goblins ready for Vilonia
     Harrison over Clarksville

the voice

Just to be clear , Morrilton travels to Greenbrier for this game. It's wrong on some sites.

Overdahill

1. PA
2. Wynne
3. MoTown
4. DaBears (SH)
5. Alma
6. McClellan
7. Batesville
8. GB
9. WC
10. WH

Deuceswild

Top tier
1. PA until something proves otherwise
2. Wynne haven't seen them yet but see te path of destruction
3.Motown-Legit talent, better than last year for sure
Middle Tier
4.Sylvan Hills
5.Alma
6. Batesville-12man is not much of an electrician tho
Bottom Tier
7. Mcclellan
8. Greenbrier until this Friday
9. Harrison
10. White Hall gotta show luv to a 4-0 team even though they have a weak strength of schedule
Honorable mention
LRCA- definitely deadly next year but they are not close to being done this year either. They can be in any slot from 8 down but need a convincing win before I do that

AT

I believe we already have 11 polls. Great results. Keep them coming! I'll keep it open until Wednesday night.

GuvHog

September 25, 2016, 02:20:12 pm #40 Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 02:23:45 pm by GuvHog
1.  PA
2.  Wynne
3.  Alma
4.  Morrilton
5.  Sylvan Hills
6.  Batesville
7.  Watson Chapel
8.  McClellan
9.  White Hall
10. Harrison

Rick Swines

Wynne made a believer out of me.  Them and morrilton are tearing through opponents. 

1a. PA
1b. Wynne
3 Morrilton
4. Sylvan Hills
5. Alma.
6 Batesville
7. White Hall
8. Mcclellan
9. Watson Chapel
10. Blytheville

Chip

1. PA
2. Morrilton
3. Wynne
4. Sylvan Hills
5. White Hall
6. Alma
7. Batesville
8. Blytheville
9. Greenbrier
10. Watson Chapel

Chief_Osceola™

1. PA
2. Wynne
3. Morrilton
4. Sylvan Hills
5. Alma
6. White Hall
7. Greenbrier
8. Batesville
9. McClellan
10. Harrison

I had a lot of trouble with number 10.  I considered Watson Chapel, Blytheville, and LRC, and my opinion may change after this week.  I could have also switched Wynne and Morrilton and would have been satisfied with that as well.  I did waffle a few times but ultimately without having seen Morrilton yet I gave the edge to Wynne.  That could be subject to change also after seeing Morrilton in person.

wynnefootballfan

1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Morrilton
4. Sylvan Hills
5. White Hall
6. Alma
7. Blytheville
8. Batesville
9. Greenbrier
10. Watson Chapel

I would put Wynne/PA as a toss up at this point with the edge to the Jackets.

PercussionMan

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on September 26, 2016, 09:59:12 am
1. PA
2. Wynne
3. Morrilton
4. Sylvan Hills
5. Alma
6. White Hall
7. Greenbrier
8. Batesville
9. McClellan
10. Harrison

I had a lot of trouble with number 10.  I considered Watson Chapel, Blytheville, and LRC, and my opinion may change after this week.  I could have also switched Wynne and Morrilton and would have been satisfied with that as well.  I did waffle a few times but ultimately without having seen Morrilton yet I gave the edge to Wynne.  That could be subject to change also after seeing Morrilton in person.

I don't know that I would put Harrison as a top 10....are they still without their starting QB??  Either way, Morrilton had them down 14-0 or 21-0 (can't remember) whenever he went out.  So, they weren't very impressive even before that. 

Youngsta71701

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 25, 2016, 01:14:57 pm
I believe we already have 11 polls. Great results. Keep them coming! I'll keep it open until Wednesday night.
I think some people were waiting on conference play to begin.

Youngsta71701

Here's mine

1. Pulaski Academy (3-1) (1-0)
2. Wynne (4-0) (1-0)
3. Sylvan Hills (4-0) (1-0)
4. Morrilton (3-1) (1-0)
5. Alma (2-2) (1-0)
6. Batesville (2-2) (1-0)
7. McClellan (2-2) (0-1)
8. Greenbrier (3-1) (1-0)
9. White Hall (4-0) (1-0)
10. Watson Chapel (2-2) (1-0)

Youngsta71701

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on September 26, 2016, 10:49:07 am
1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Morrilton
4. Sylvan Hills
5. White Hall
6. Alma
7. Blytheville
8. Batesville
9. Greenbrier
10. Watson Chapel

I would put Wynne/PA as a toss up at this point with the edge to the Jackets.
Sorry but PA is #1 until somebody beats them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas