• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White Hall's bold move in the Polls/ Rankings

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, September 19, 2016, 10:56:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

Will White Hall be the surprise team of 5A this year?
Started season ranked in the Low 20's of 5A in most polls and have already climbed to #6 in the Democratgazette poll.    WOW  regardless of what happens the rest of year I think the Coaches have the team moving back in the right direction.  Team is very young and has bright future.

Also any Magnolia fans on here?   What do you guys do good?   

woopork

MDXPHD

Quote from: woopork on September 19, 2016, 11:08:03 am
What are the Demozette rankings?

State Newspaper rankings. Democrat Gazette.

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on September 19, 2016, 10:56:59 am
Will White Hall be the surprise team of 5A this year?
Started season ranked in the Low 20's of 5A in most polls and have already climbed to #6 in the Democratgazette poll.    WOW  regardless of what happens the rest of year I think the Coaches have the team moving back in the right direction.  Team is very young and has bright future.

Also any Magnolia fans on here?   What do you guys do good?   

They will lose early in the playoffs after playing in a weak conference. Sorry Ghost.

GuvHog

I respect the fact that White Hall is 3-0. That's a nice accomplishment but in all honestly who have they played that is notable???

Youngsta71701

Quote from: GuvHog on September 19, 2016, 02:52:04 pm
I respect the fact that White Hall is 3-0. That's a nice accomplishment but in all honestly who have they played that is notable???
I can answer that question. NOBODY!

Austin.Sutton

Technically Sheridan may not be notable. But they are a 6a school that most people know of. And White Hall routed them 34-7.

woopork

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 19, 2016, 02:31:12 pm
State Newspaper rankings. Democrat Gazette.

They will lose early in the playoffs after playing in a weak conference. Sorry Ghost.

I know, I was asking what they were? I haven't seen them yet.

Lumberjackfan1978

White Hall's victory's may not be notable, but they are still victory's which is more than what they did last year I think

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas