• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne @ Blytheville here we go

Started by Chief-Chickasaw, September 17, 2016, 06:51:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnefootballfan

I agree with your sum up completely. The Jackets are big everywhere and can run. There gonna wear out a team with numbers to sub the D line much less a team with only 4 or 5 guys to play. Wynne is a legit State champ contender. As for the Chicks, they can play. Nothing but respect, I enjoyed watching them play. By the way, whoever #5 is he is a football player. Take away the receiver turnovers, it might have been a nip and tuck game. Also a big shout out to our host last night. Great venue and the Bville fans were friendly and welcoming.

GO JACKETS, see somebody at WM.....

Grond

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on September 24, 2016, 09:24:00 am
I agree with your sum up completely. The Jackets are big everywhere and can run. There gonna wear out a team with numbers to sub the D line much less a team with only 4 or 5 guys to play. Wynne is a legit State champ contender. As for the Chicks, they can play. Nothing but respect, I enjoyed watching them play. By the way, whoever #5 is he is a football player. Take away the receiver turnovers, it might have been a nip and tuck game. Also a big shout out to our host last night. Great venue and the Bville fans were friendly and welcoming.

GO JACKETS, see somebody at WM.....

Thanks. I was at the Harding University vs. Southern Arkansas University game on 9/10/16, and got to see an NCAA D2 team that runs the flexbone really good. (Which was unfortunate, because I was cheering for SAU.  :'( )

How did Wynne score at the start of the second half [3rd qtr]? I was getting a soda, and missed it.

walkingguy72396

if my memory of it is correct.  It was QB Keeper between guard and tackle a 2 to 3 yard TD.

GregRuffin

Quote from: Grond on September 24, 2016, 12:32:38 am
- Best $5 show in Blytheville!

You should spend more time in Blytheville. You'd be surprised what you can get into with $5 in your pocket.

MDXPHD

Quote from: GregRuffin on September 26, 2016, 08:17:20 am
You should spend more time in Blytheville. You'd be surprised what you can get into with $5 in your pocket.

Not sure if this is a positive or negative statement.

justalionfan

Quote from: Rick Swines on September 21, 2016, 11:09:44 pm
I've asked this question but it hasn't been answered. Will this game be on live from a webstream? After watching the Blytheville spit on the news I'm more comfortable in picking the upset. They have been practicing the cutting lineman all week and will be prepared. 28-21 Blytheville after talking to some people on the Blytheville staff.

What is the Blytheville staff saying now?

MikeDieselâ„¢

Talk around here both before and after the game is that Wynne is a dang good ball team.

FD4

Well, we won the game but I will say at this point, Blytheville is the most dangerous 2/2 team in the east.  Somebody is going to get a surprise before the season is over.

GregRuffin

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 26, 2016, 10:20:08 am
Not sure if this is a positive or negative statement.

There generally hasn't been a whole lot positive going on in Blytheville for the past 2+ decades.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas