• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How good is nettleton?

Started by Bigboy36, September 11, 2016, 04:56:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigboy36

September 11, 2016, 04:56:37 pm Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 05:00:39 pm by Bigboy36
Star City(1-1)vs Nettleton (2-0)  Nettleton a surprise in the 5a east? Nettleton offensive line has been dominating in the first 2 games. QB has the complete package can run and throw and nettleton uses 2 backs and they both are pretty good. SC barley beat lakeside 14-28.Just how good is Nettleton?

The_Pioneer

We'll know when they finally play someone with a pulse.

tmycjy

We will know in 2 weeks that when they play batesville

MDXPHD

Grond

The historic problem for Nettleton has been consistency against the top teams in the 5A East. One game they pass great; the next game, there is no passing.

I think one of the problems with Nettleton is that they let themselves get pulled by their emotions. If the emotions ride high, then great. If they ride low, then 'whoops'. Passes dropped, fumbles, busted coverage.....

Granted, emotions can take you to a higher performance sometimes. But I think what Nettleton needs is a little more discipline, so they can achieve success.

If the Nettleton coaching staff and the team leaders have found ways to maintain the needed discipline, then they could be dangerous.

tmycjy

Quote from: Grond on September 12, 2016, 12:24:35 am
The historic problem for Nettleton has been consistency against the top teams in the 5A East. One game they pass great; the next game, there is no passing.

I think one of the problems with Nettleton is that they let themselves get pulled by their emotions. If the emotions ride high, then great. If they ride low, then 'whoops'. Passes dropped, fumbles, busted coverage.....

Granted, emotions can take you to a higher performance sometimes. But I think what Nettleton needs is a little more discipline, so they can achieve success.

If the Nettleton coaching staff and the team leaders have found ways to maintain the needed discipline, then they could be dangerous.

I agree but disagree also

East is got 6 real good teams Wynne, batesville, Blytheville, nettleton,Forrest city and valley view look good also who know who going to get in the playoffs 2 of the team will not make the playoffs

bigchief72455

Quote from: tmycjy on September 12, 2016, 06:18:19 am
I agree but disagree also

East is got 6 real good teams Wynne, batesville, Blytheville, nettleton,Forrest city and valley view look good also who know who going to get in the playoffs 2 of the team will not make the playoffs
I don't think that VV will make it based off of what I have seen from most of these teams. FC is a toss up. Nettleton is like what was mentioned earlier. They get disciplined they will do well. If you look at scores you might think Batesville is down but sometimes looks can be deceptive.

Blazer51

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 12, 2016, 07:40:43 am
I don't think that VV will make it based off of what I have seen from most of these teams. FC is a toss up. Nettleton is like what was mentioned earlier. They get disciplined they will do well. If you look at scores you might think Batesville is down but sometimes looks can be deceptive.

If valley view continues to improve like they have the past two weeks then they may end up surprising some people.

minerjack

I went to Nettleton vs. Wynne last year.  I was very impressed with Nettleton's athleticism, but I knew the second Nettleton hit the field that Wynne would be victorious.  Just from how they walked on and off the field.  Wynne made a 4th down tackle on the Nettleton sideline and they hustled as a marching army back across to their sideline.  Little things like this lead to success and failure.

j-mann raider 02

nettleton will be 4-3 or 5-2  in Conf   reminds  me as a alum  of our  1999 Team where nettleton were 7-3 and lost in the 1st round   

Wins  Pagould GCT VV  FC
Losses Wynne Batesville blyhetvelle   

Raider2011

35-13 NHS over SCHS...3-0 start

bigchief72455

Quote from: j-mann raider 02 on September 16, 2016, 08:40:51 pm
nettleton will be 4-3 or 5-2  in Conf   reminds  me as a alum  of our  1999 Team where nettleton were 7-3 and lost in the 1st round   

Wins  Pagould GCT VV  FC
Losses Wynne Batesville blyhetvelle
I agree. Batesville may be a toss up if they don't get their offense figured out.

MDXPHD

Remember, Batesville is 15-0 vs Nettleton since they started playing in conference.

bigchief72455

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 17, 2016, 02:37:02 pm
Remember, Batesville is 15-0 vs Nettleton since they started playing in conference.
They may be 15-1 after this week.

Rick Swines

Batesville wins big.  They have had alot of turnovers.  Besides that their offense is clicking and Nettleton won't stop them.  I say 42-20 Batesville.

MoTownDog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas