• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope at Prescott

Started by Curleywolf Fan, September 10, 2016, 02:57:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Curleywolf Fan

AirItOut21

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Hope begins the year with losses to two 4A schools.  Will they get a W in week 3 against a 3A school??  Or will they be 0-3 after week 3?  I can't wait to see the newspaper article after this one!!!  "5A Hope holds themselves scoreless in a loss to 3A Prescott"

Scrapper fans should get a good kick out of that one.

Warriors023

I'll take Prescott by 14. They're loaded.
Loadedddddd

WorkOrder

Rumors that Stubber is out with concussion, Munn and another kid are out for fighting each other Monday at school. Game could get ugly for Hope without Stubber and Munn. One thing I know for sure though, there will be a HUGE mismatch on the offensive and defensive lines. HUGE

Carljung

Quote from: WorkOrder on September 13, 2016, 07:36:27 pm
Rumors that Stubber is out with concussion, Munn and another kid are out for fighting each other Monday at school. Game could get ugly for Hope without Stubber and Munn. One thing I know for sure though, there will be a HUGE mismatch on the offensive and defensive lines. HUGE
Wow...That's hope...aka hopeless. I had heard they were supposed to be real good this year. Did something happen?

Hoghead2

Well it seems as if the ghost of HHS past have shown up. This unfortunately has always been a knock on Hope. When the Bobcats are good, they're very good. When they're bad, they're very bad. This was supposed to be a decent team, not fantastic, but decent. As a Prescott Curly Wolf told me many moons ago after a game, Hope always has talent. But once they get to arguing and fighting among themselves they're done.
Prescott 35
Hope 10

Cupkake24

Lumberjackfan1978

WorkOrder

fleaflicker24

September 15, 2016, 08:21:35 am #10 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:05:13 pm by fleaflicker24
As bad as this hurts.... If Stubber is out I've got to go with Prescott .... 35-17

Skip

Hoping for a good, competive, injury free game from both teams.

~WPS~

Who will play QB for Hope now?

fleaflicker24

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 15, 2016, 07:27:34 pm
Who will play QB for Hope now?

Heard today that Stubber may be able to go. Don't know how true that is.

PapaHog

Prescott will score half a hundred.

Postman

Sounds like both team are dealing with injuries.  I think it will affect Hope the most.  Look for Prescott to win by 3 TDs or more.  Half a hundred be alright with me. Let that clock roll in the 2nd half.

FootballTime44

Hope 7
Prescott 0
Then hope recovers onside kick

Curleywolf Fan

Prescott 16 Hope 14. 1st quarter

Curleywolf Fan

Prescott 29 Hope 14. End of 1st

Curleywolf Fan

Curleywolf Fan

RabidWolf

Munn being carted off in the ambulance. Praying it isn't serious but it sure looked ugly

Curleywolf Fan

Curleywolf Fan

Curleywolf Fan

Curleywolf Fan

Dalegribble

Quote from: RabidWolf on September 16, 2016, 08:53:40 pm
Munn being carted off in the ambulance. Praying it isn't serious but it sure looked ugly
munn is 13 he played the whole game

RabidWolf

A gentlemen from hope said 4 was Munn

GrindTime

#4 was Walton he wore muns Jersey for some reason #13 is Conway

FootballTime44

Min was suspended for the game and didn't play. Walton got carted off

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas