• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Season

Started by Soccermom1, January 14, 2015, 02:17:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Soccermom1

Soccer season is right around the corner...Any big teams to go watch from the 7A/6A?

NWAguy

The entire 7Awest will be strong. With the addition of the Fort Smith schools you now have the last 3 state champions in the same conference. Whoever manages the one seed from the west will be a very good team.

onewildrice

Southside vs Fayeteville will be played on Thursday, April 2 due to April 3 being Good Friday.

chaoslord

Great, thanks! I'll make that update tonight and get around to putting the calendars together then as well.

chaoslord

January 30, 2015, 01:18:17 pm #4 Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 01:30:04 pm by chaoslord
Okay, I have updated the image in that previous post. I've also added all of the conference games to the calendar finally. I think. Over the weekend I'll be going through and checking times and making sure it all looks right.

I don't know if teams set the schedule themselves or if the conference does that for the conference games but there are a couple of instances of a team playing three away games in 7 days (example, Springdale is away to Bentonville on 18th, Northside on 21st, Rogers on 24th). Could be a little rough on them. I think Southside has the kindest away schedule, I don't think they have a week where they have two conference away games.

edit: The times are definitely a little wonky. Some teams are listing the whole block of games as one calendar thing with all the teams listed, other teams have times that don't seem right, some conflict, all sorts of good stuff. If you're in the know, you can post correct times or PM them to me and I'll fix that up. Thanks!

sevenof400

January 31, 2015, 09:01:44 am #5 Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 09:03:25 am by sevenof400
Note: If you are looking for the 7A West Schedule that Chaoslord had previously posted in this thread, it has been split into it's own thread here in the soccer forum.

Please click here to visit the new thread.

Thanks to Chaoslord for creating the excellent visual!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas