• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Pick'em

Started by WPWells, October 14, 2014, 02:44:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

I've thought about that as well and tiebreaker #2 is who is closer in total points and the tiebreaker there (like if it was exactly in the middle of ours) is whoever was UNDER the total number. Does that sound reasonable?

cdelaney

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 26, 2015, 12:43:52 pm
I've thought about that as well and tiebreaker #2 is who is closer in total points and the tiebreaker there (like if it was exactly in the middle of ours) is whoever was UNDER the total number. Does that sound reasonable?
Sure

BrianfromCarlisle

Rock, paper,scissors for tiebreaker

cdelaney

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on January 26, 2015, 03:47:53 pm
How bout I think of a number between 1-100 and let 12th try to guess it. Which ever one of us is closer wins.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cdelaney on January 26, 2015, 05:02:07 pm
How bout I think of a number between 1-100 and let 12th try to guess it. Which ever one of us is closer wins.

Fisticuffs at the Alma Sonic .. . . . .

cdelaney

Quote from: HF on January 26, 2015, 05:37:28 pm

He would have home field advantage there. I demand a neutral site. (Although I could get some County Line backup I bet)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cdelaney on January 26, 2015, 06:08:10 pm
Quote from: HF on January 26, 2015, 05:37:28 pm

He would have home field advantage there. I demand a neutral site. (Although I could get some County Line backup I bet)

Special Guest Referee of Eagle Fan #3...that should level it out the playing field?

WPWells

Or we could start it with fisticuffs between her and adaptedtigerfan to determine who the judge is

The Chief CL

I'm sure you could get some CL support.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 26, 2015, 06:31:32 pm
Or we could start it with fisticuffs between her and adaptedtigerfan to determine who the judge is

I already had a round with #3 about week 10 of the regular season..  Jr high board.....   All it was...  A WHOLE BUNCH OF CAPITALIZATION....   And my son this and my son that.   Not much of a fight....   I and don't forget an emoji of a horse and a pile of poopy every now & then.

cdelaney

I am going to go with Patriots in this one 12th Man.
I don't feel real strong on that, but decided if Sherman and Thomas are not 100% that may be just enough to tip it in NE's favor in what looks like an even matchup.                             
I thought about picking the Seahawks because I am pretty sure 12th Man picked them since he really doesn't seem to like the Pats. And if we both picked Seattle, there is no way he could tie me. But being the good sport that I am, I decided not to go that route. And my final score prediction is 24-20.

(added benefit of my pick is that if the Pats win, I believe my final margin over 12th Man will be 6 points, which will make me feel better about the 5 point sucker bet I got him to take over the Danville-ECS game; I still feel kinda bad about that one.)

WPWells

I'll let HF, the keeper of my secret, reveal my pick

WPWells

January 29, 2015, 04:32:03 pm #2612 Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 08:53:35 am by 12th Man CHS
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 24, 2015, 09:56:02 am
cdelaney - 342 - Patriots (24-20)
12th Man CHS - 339 - Seahawks (31-20)
crmorrow24 - 338 - Seahawks
HF - 335 - Seahawks (32-14)
Proud Buckaroo - 334 - Seahawks (27-21)
Oldman - 334 - Patriots
Longfellow - 332 - Patriots (28-24)
FNLsupporter - 331 - Patriots (34-27)
Lineman - 331 - Patriots (35-21)
DeeGoldie - 331 - Patriots (32-28)
BrianfromCarlisle - 330 - Seahawks
adaptedtigerfan - 329 - Patriots
Paperman - 327 - Seahawks
Outlaw02 - 325 - *NEED PICK*
snoopy22 - 320 - Patriots
SuperTurfMonkey - 319 - Patriots
Jack1990 - 314 - Seahawks
warriorsforever2 - 308 - Patriots
Wolfpack98 - 302 - Seahawks

Modified to list each person's Super Bowl pick

DeeGee

Patriots are my team! Seahawks may be in trouble since Sherman baby is due the day of the super bowl. He said he will not be there to play of his woman goes into labor or has the baby over the weekend or day of super bowl.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 29, 2015, 04:45:46 pm
Patriots are my team! Seahawks may be in trouble since Sherman baby is due the day of the super bowl. He said he will not be there to play of his woman goes into labor or has the baby over the weekend or day of super bowl.

Makes me actually like the dude a little bit then, cause if he sticks by his word then he has his priorities straight....

Drum Rolll Please!!!!

12th Man has picked

The Sea Hawks!!

My score prediction is...32-14

WPWells

And my score prediction is 31-20

Wolfpack68

Proud Buckaroo

Score prediction: Seahawks 27. NE 21.

WPWells

When did we get the old thread back?

SuperTurfMonkey

Jimbo Morphis

patriots 21 seattle 20

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on January 27, 2015, 07:11:55 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 26, 2015, 06:31:32 pm

I already had a round with #3 about week 10 of the regular season..  Jr high board.....   All it was...  A WHOLE BUNCH OF CAPITALIZATION....   And my son this and my son that.   Not much of a fight....   I and don't forget an emoji of a horse and a pile of poopy every now & then.
I love being so popular on here! And dear sad addictedtotigers or whatever your name is, you are sadly mistaken see unlike charleston we don't put all our eggs in one *storey* so I beg to differ that all I spoke about was my so. We have a TEAM full of amazing players! And obviously my CAPS and 🐴💩 did the trick cuz your still especially upset about it 42 weeks later!!! Lm🐴o (and that would be a donkey, not a horse) but feel free to come and get some...what was it "fistcuffs" if you feel the need. Ctown posters don't like me cuz I won't bow down and agree that charleston has the all time best team in any classification as you all so like to post....and I care ZIP! (Note the all caps)

WPWells

January 31, 2015, 02:14:59 am #2622 Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:35:21 am by 12th Man CHS
No we don't like you because you do nothing but spew venom. You don't tell it like it is as you claim, you do nothing but hate, hate, hate. Your hatred of all things Charleston is unhealthy. The person who brought you up isn't even a Charleston person. That should tell you something. You weren't invited to this thread, so leave. We've had a nice time without you spewing your hatred here, and you have no reason to start now.

Oh and I guess we did okay relying on Storey this past year, didn't we? Because if I recall, we won the state championship....

cuckoobird

Surely chunktown fans haven't posted they have the all time greatest team in any classification.  Tell me it isn't true aTm trademark thief

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 31, 2015, 02:14:59 am
No we don't like you because you do nothing but spew venom. You don't tell it like it is as you claim, you do nothing but hate, hate, hate. Your hatred of all things Charleston is unhealthy. The person who brought you up isn't even a Charleston person. That should tell you something. You weren't invited to this thread, so leave. We've had a nice time without you spewing your hatred here, and you have no reason to start now.

Oh and I guess we did okay relying on Storey this past year, didn't we? Because if I recall, we won the state championship....
Don't bring it if you don't want it! I wasn't posting in this thread I was brought up, private messaged telling me about it, cuz true to form you would rather talk trash behind someone's back! Since I started posting this year all I've read is trash about personal issues! I came back on this site to defend a CHILD that was being trashed over social media for everyone to read. If people don't like me on here because of that I could care less! If I remember correctly someone just posted a very similar comment about you on another thread that your a troll that goes in every thread to throw negative comments about TEAMS! I don't have a problem with charleston I don't have a problem with the players it's you that get on here an hide behind a screen name an trash talk children! What a sick sad life! I have never spoke negative about any player only the select few posters that would rather talk about others, weak!

WPWells

Yep, I'm the one with the sick, sad life here. You caught me. Everyone on here knows who I am and I think for the most part respects me as a person

And you didn't read correctly because I didn't see that comment

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 31, 2015, 09:32:27 am
Yep, I'm the one with the sick, sad life here. You caught me. Everyone on here knows who I am and I think for the most part respects me as a person

And you didn't read correctly because I didn't see that comment
May need to re-think! You get on here on minute bible thumping mission tripin' then talk so ugly about multiple teams. Like off the wall stuff that has nothing to do with any sport! Hypocrite much? You may be a good guy but in case you haven't heard it before let me be the first to say you don't portray yourself that way on here.
#

WPWells

Quote me where I talk ugly about other teams please

WPWells

Could a moderator please remove these last few posts from Eagle fan #3 and myself? They are vile and don't pertain at all to the thread nor it's mission of being a fun thread

Longfellow

I didn't see him talk bad about any team.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 31, 2015, 09:38:38 am
Quote me where I talk ugly about other teams please
Go read the thread about being any good after Storey. I'm not trying to be ugly, really but you do post nasty things about several teams then get mad when it done back. Guess that's what happens when you play in a sandbox tho. I was honestly trying to point out that you may think it comes across one way but an outsider reading it doesn't see it that way.

HorseFeathers

you came on this board to defend somebody that was gettimg talked about on facebook/twitter? Your mad about folks talking behind your back when they posted it on a public forum where you don.t have to be a member to even read it, but in the same post you admit you have people alerting you to when you are possibly mentioned on this board. Letting us all know that you talk bout some of us behind our backs. Hypocrit.
P.s if you could read....you would know that the fisticuffs was my idea to break the possible tie between cddelany and 12th man . I don.t expect you to comprehend this because your hatred of charleston clouds your judgement to the point you.d rather see your kids go to a concentration camp than charleston high.....so get off your high horse, unplug your computer and go find some help for your anger issues.

Longfellow

Clara Allen

Oh good Lord.....
Stick to the subject PLEASE!!!!!!!

Lineman

Back to the topic. I pick the patriots to win tomorrow.

WPWells

Score prediction, Lineman?

BrianfromCarlisle

Are we supposed to give score too?  I only picked Seahawks. I'll go 38-31

WPWells

Score prediction is tiebreaker, so I'm asking anyone who could potentially end in a tie

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: HF on January 31, 2015, 09:55:41 am
you came on this board to defend somebody that was gettimg talked about on facebook/twitter? Your mad about folks talking behind your back when they posted it on a public forum where you don.t have to be a member to even read it, but in the same post you admit you have people alerting you to when you are possibly mentioned on this board. Letting us all know that you talk bout some of us behind our backs. Hypocrit.
P.s if you could read....you would know that the fisticuffs was my idea to break the possible tie between cddelany and 12th man . I don.t expect you to comprehend this because your hatred of charleston clouds your judgement to the point you.d rather see your kids go to a concentration camp than charleston high.....so get off your high horse, unplug your computer and go find some help for your anger issues.
WRONG AGAIN! it was posted here lies on a child to be hateful because a player left your program! I didn't asked to be alerted just received a message that I was brought up on a board I had not even posted on! Why was that exactly? I don't hate Charleston lol that's funny I have no deep love for Arkansas in general yall are killing me, get over yourself, as stated in another thread charleston couldn't hold the school I graduated from jock straps! 😂😂

Lineman

cuckoobird

I'll shoulder the blame. Eaglefan i was the one talking bad about you.

WPWells

I've politely asked you to leave this thread once. Please leave. You are not involved in the pick'em, so there's no reason for you to be here

Brian G

I see a ban coming.

OLDSCHOOL82

No one wears jock straps anymore anyways.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 31, 2015, 03:03:35 pm
I've politely asked you to leave this thread once. Please leave. You are not involved in the pick'em, so there's no reason for you to be here
Then don't bring me up again, and I'm not asking politely! Cuckoo or any of the others you know or can find out how to reach me personally if you'd you have more to say to me! You guys started with me now wanna cry. Typical

WPWells

DeeGee

Geez....
Well this got hasty. 12th Man did you receive my pick and score oredicrion?

WPWells

Sure did! Thanks Dee!

Clara Allen

Kinda sad that this will all be over tomorrow. 

Lineman

I'll fill the void with some trivia crack.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas