• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malvern vs Glen Rose

Started by SR30, July 21, 2016, 11:22:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SR30

Right at 40 days until kickoff of the 2016 season. How will Malvern fair when they step down a class to take on the Brick Bowl Rival Glen Rose..Hootens has Glen Rose sitting atop 3A this year in pre season rankings. This has always been a hard fought game with tons of fans from both sides showing up. They will be playing in the newly renovated Beaver Stadium..let's hear it..

THE D.O.C

Should be a good game barring the phantom whistles

scrapdawgof06

SR30

July 21, 2016, 03:50:12 pm #3 Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 06:17:50 am by SR30
I'm on if Glen Rose can shut the down the line of scrimmage they have a good chance.. if malvern gets outside with their speed it's a track meet..should be a good physical game.

Lumberjackfan1978

Should be a good game, but I'll go with Malvern by a couple of touchdowns

dynamite22

Dont know much about Glen Rose but Malvern should be pretty good

AlumniLights

Anxious to see if GR will have a balanced attack. That is what has made them deadly in the past.

SR30

Passing game should be wide open with a 3 year starter at qp along with returning receivers..the running game appears to be by committee so far. They may not have a stand out like years past but the ones they have are talented. The offensive line should be strong with all of them returning from last year's squad

SR30

Game week for the Brick Bowl..time to see if the number 1 3A team in the state can hang with the 4A talent..

BM22

I think it will be a close game. GR gets the win, 42-39. The Beavers, who went 10-3 last year, have the majority of their starters returning this season.

Overdahill

SR30

BM22

~WPS~

Glen rose sprit

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 02, 2016, 11:51:07 pm
What's going on in Malvern?

Losing to Glen Rose.

One two three.........GOML

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas