• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

trumann football

Started by elvis26, July 06, 2016, 04:50:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elvis26

;D the future is looking good for trumann. their junior high has went undefeated 2 years in a row!!!! th highschool won 6 games and went to the state layoffs for the first time in 5 years. trumann football  is truly back. I am excited about this upcoming season. go wildcats!!!!!!!!

birddawg1986

I think if Trumann can finish 3rd behind Pokey & Gosnell + win 6-7 it will be another step forward.

tmycjy

Hey Trumman fans I went threw the number this is how your season will go reamber these number can change at anytime but for right now this how it will go

Hoxie 27-21 w
Manila 24-19 w
Paragould 21-14 w
Pocahontas 14-42 L
Jonesboro Westside 28-17 w
Gosnell 19-35 L
Harrisburg 35-13 w
Brookland 31-17 w
Cave city 34-17 w
Highland 31-24 w

For a season total of 8-2 5-2 in coffrent play

Blazer51

Quote from: tmycjy on July 07, 2016, 12:26:55 pm
Hey Trumman fans I went threw the number this is how your season will go reamber these number can change at anytime but for right now this how it will go

Hoxie 27-21 w
Manila 24-19 w
Paragould 21-14 w
Pocahontas 14-42 L
Jonesboro Westside 28-17 w
Gosnell 19-35 L
Harrisburg 35-13 w
Brookland 31-17 w
Cave city 34-17 w
Highland 31-24 w

Trumann losing to only gosnell and Pocahontas??
For a season total of 8-2 5-2 in coffrent play

Ventman

Sounds like coach Waymire has it going.

Head Lion

From the outside looking in he does and it is good to see a tradition rich proud program back being successful.

elvis26

;D I agree head lion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazer51

Quote from: elvis26 on July 11, 2016, 01:55:36 pm
;D I agree head lion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played Trumann my whole highschool carrier. Could you enlighten me on their history?

Big Country

How bad does it hurt losing Coach Barberee to gosnell

Blazer51

Quote from: Big Country on July 31, 2016, 10:43:40 pm
How bad does it hurt losing Coach Barberee to gosnell

Gosnell is know for stealing coaches in the conference 🙄🙄 got our offensive line coach (Hyde) my junior  year and what do you know. Their defense knew every move we made.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Blazer51 on August 01, 2016, 01:44:28 pm
Gosnell is know for stealing coaches in the conference 🙄🙄 got our offensive line coach (Hyde) my junior  year and what do you know. Their defense knew every move we made.

Your coaches didn't think they might need to change things up a little with a former coach on the opposing sideline?

Big Country

Oh is that the year yall went for 2 and failed .... And it cost the game, pretty sure Hyde had nothing to do with that  :)

Blazer51

Quote from: Big Country on August 02, 2016, 08:02:47 am
Oh is that the year yall went for 2 and failed .... And it cost the game, pretty sure Hyde had nothing to do with that  :)

You're right it was the year we went for two and failed. Still tied for conference champs 😘 Hyde had a lot to do with it. When you run 3 different offensive packages and run 20+ plays out of each and an ex coach knows them and is yelling what we are running from the other sideline there's not much you can do. But it's ok, if I remember correctly we still made it farther that year. 😊

Big Country

Goz knew what yall were running it wasn't a secret, and yes yall made it farther but how embarrassing was it to choke in front of your home crowd

Blazer51

Quote from: Big Country on August 04, 2016, 09:20:15 pm
Goz knew what yall were running it wasn't a secret, and yes yall made it farther but how embarrassing was it to choke in front of your home crowd

Choke? I wouldn't even come close to calling it that. Gosnell had a good team and it helped having our ex offensive line coach. We went for two to win the game and not go into over time. It took more guts to go for two then to just tie it up.

Big Country

August 06, 2016, 01:38:15 pm #15 Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 10:24:55 pm by Big Country
Yeah yeah call it what you want
And leave it to a vv former player to make a Trumann football post about vv

GHS_08

Quote from: Blazer51 on August 04, 2016, 08:39:12 pm
You're right it was the year we went for two and failed. Still tied for conference champs 😘 Hyde had a lot to do with it. When you run 3 different offensive packages and run 20+ plays out of each and an ex coach knows them and is yelling what we are running from the other sideline there's not much you can do. But it's ok, if I remember correctly we still made it farther that year. 😊

I never understood the Co-conference champs because both teams had 1 loss but Gosnell won head to head. In college or NFL it would be outright champs.

bigchief72455

Quote from: GHS_08 on August 08, 2016, 02:35:03 pm
I never understood the Co-conference champs because both teams had 1 loss but Gosnell won head to head. In college or NFL it would be outright champs.
True. Whoever is the 1 seed from the conference should be the conference champion.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: bigchief72455 on August 09, 2016, 01:38:09 pm
True. Whoever is the 1 seed from the conference should be the conference champion.

Co-champs is what the 2nd seeded team claims when there's a tie in a conference to make themselves feel good. You never will see the #1 seed say they're co-champs.  :D

bigchief72455

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on August 09, 2016, 01:51:38 pm
Co-champs is what the 2nd seeded team claims when there's a tie in a conference to make themselves feel good. You never will see the #1 seed say they're co-champs.  :D
;D

Blazer51

August 10, 2016, 12:03:31 am #20 Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:05:25 am by Blazer51
It was a 3 way tie for one seed and first.  We beat highland, highland beat gosnell, gosnell beat us. Highland got third seed due to points. Then it came to the head to head game between vv and gosnell for the 1&2 seed.

Blazer51

Quote from: Big Country on August 06, 2016, 01:38:15 pm
Yeah yeah call it what you want
And leave it to a vv former player to make a Trumann football post about vv

Actually I was trying to make a joke and you took it in a serious manner. 🙄

GHS_08

Quote from: Blazer51 on August 10, 2016, 12:03:31 am
It was a 3 way tie for one seed and first.  We beat highland, highland beat gosnell, gosnell beat us. Highland got third seed due to points. Then it came to the head to head game between vv and gosnell for the 1&2 seed.

What year was that? I may be thinking of 2013

Blazer51

2010 I believe. I think you're thinking about 2013. That was the year they made it to the semi finals and lost to warren in the last minute.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas