• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ten players to watch this fall 4a edition

Started by NorthArkFball, June 19, 2016, 05:32:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthArkFball

June 19, 2016, 05:32:07 pm Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:16:28 pm by NorthArkFball
1. Montaric Brown/ Ashdown(Sr)- Arguably Arkansas's greatest talent in C/O 2017.
2. Joshua Johnson/ CAC(Sr)- CAC's offense and his skill set will allow him to put on a show.
3. Kirby Adcock/ Nashville(Sr)- This big guy will be putting on a clinic in the 4a.
4. Nathan Page/ Robison(Jr)- Talented as they come on both sides of the ball.
5. Koilan Jackson/Robison(Sr)- This future Razorback is a tremendous athlete.
6. Caden Brown/ Dardanelle(Sr)- Caused havoc in all 4-4a's offenses last year. Expected to do same
7. David Porter/ Robison(Sr)- Big and Athletic should push around O-linemen
8. Ty Pettway/ Nashville(Jr)- Very good skill set with young man.
9. Jaden Hill/ Ashdown(Sr)- Poised to lead Ashdown far.
10. Dennis Daniels/Warren(Sr)- Should be one of the best backs in the 4a.
Honorable mention- Josh Milikin/Southside(Sr) / Treylon Burks/Warren(So)

STUNNA

~WPS~

Hopkins - Nashville

Didn't Brown from Dardanelle graduate?

beach bum

June 19, 2016, 06:50:52 pm #3 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:04:07 pm by beach bum
Robinson should win state with all the talent they have had the last two years... Does their coach not practice defense or something? These type of lists crack me up.... Nashville must just be shaking in their boots thinking about Robinson  ::)

Mr. Mercer

For someone whose not scared of or worried about Robinson you sure do like to talk about them a lot.

beach bum

June 19, 2016, 07:29:25 pm #5 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:32:26 pm by beach bum
I think everyone is equally as confused as I am why they always get ranked so high? And no, we put 49 on them at the half three years ago in the first round. A simple sweep left and right confused them... Similiar style teams of Pottsville and Pea Ridge as we are gave Robinson fits without the same "talent" level. The only teams that concern me are Warren and Nashville! There is a difference between being a good athlete and being a good football player.

Mr. Mercer

Yep. Must not be very many good "football" players at Robinson. I don't think anyone at Robinson is begging to be top 5 or top 10. Pre season rankings and they don't mean a thing.  Pretty sure it was the voters on here who put Robinson at 3. Seeing how there may only be one or two Robinson posters I don't think it was them who got them that high. So apparently not "everyone" is equally as confused. By every year do you mean last year and this year? Before the past two years they haven't been preseason top 10.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: beach bum on June 19, 2016, 06:50:52 pm
Robinson should win state with all the talent they have had the last two years... Does their coach not practice defense or something? These type of lists crack me up.... Nashville must just be shaking in their boots thinking about Robinson  ::)

They have some of the worst coaching in all of AR High school football. Loaded with talent this year but honestly I'm not sure the coaching staff will be able to take advantage of it. They've been the biggest underachiever the last couple of years.

Mr. Mercer

There's Sugartown right on cue. I can't figure out your big grief with the coaches.  Having being part of and following program for the past 6 years I'd love to hear it. Who was your family member who played at Robinson?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on June 19, 2016, 07:58:01 pm
There's Sugartown right on cue. I can't figure out your big grief with the coaches.  Having being part of and following program for the past 6 years I'd love to hear it. Who was your family member who played at Robinson?

That has nothing to do with it. He started and played well, be honest, you don't think they should've done better the last 2 years?

I don't personally know any of the coaches at Robinson, but the coaches I do know agree with me.

Mr. Mercer

I think the coaches would tell you they underachieved. Worst coaching staffs in the state? I think that's a major stretch, but that's your opinion.  When did your family member graduate?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on June 19, 2016, 08:39:22 pm
I think the coaches would tell you they underachieved. Worst coaching staffs in the state? I think that's a major stretch, but that's your opinion.  When did your family member graduate?

Didn't say worst coaching STAFF in the state, but you won't find a staff that's done less with the talent they've had anywhere else, I'm sure of that.

I hope they get it figured out this year I really do.

WPWells

Quote from: NorthArkFball on June 19, 2016, 05:32:07 pm
1. Montaric Brown/ Ashdown(Sr)- Arguably Arkansas's greatest talent in C/O 2017.
2. Joshua Johnson/ CAC(Sr)- CAC's offense and his skill set will allow him to put on a show.
3. Kirby Adcock/ Nashville(Sr)- This big guy will be putting on a clinic in the 4a.
6. Caden Brown/ Dardanelle(Sr)- Caused havoc in all 4-4a's offenses last year. Expected to do same
10. Josh Milikin/Southside Batesville(Sr)- Can put it in tight spaces and has a quick release.

No one from Warren?

AirWarren

Nah. We will be lucky to field a team again this year.

NorthArkFball

Shoot i was meaning to put Lassiter and Daniels from warren don't know how it slipped my mind.. but Burks is young I'm sure he will be making a lot of list

NorthArkFball

June 19, 2016, 10:20:54 pm #15 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:22:39 pm by NorthArkFball
This list ain't set in stone I'm sure by week one this whole list will be changed. But that's the fun. Feel free to let us know about players to watch from
Your team

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: ~WPS~ on June 19, 2016, 06:48:50 pm
Hopkins - Nashville

Didn't Brown from Dardanelle graduate?

Brown was a junior last year.

~WPS~

Quote from: Lacerta agilis on June 20, 2016, 09:13:58 am
Brown was a junior last year.

I knew I shouldn't believe everything I read in the ADG.

We Are Shiloh

hogdiggity

Jaden will be a JR this fall not a SR

HeberFan

Quote from: AirWarren on June 19, 2016, 09:10:38 pm
Nah. We will be lucky to field a team again this year.

I bet some kids will come out. At least to play on that new turf.  :o)

Jacks990

Lassiter and Daniels should definitely be on there. Lassiter gets over looked a lot but people don't realize the impact he has on both sides of the ball. Arguably one of the best Safteys in the 4A. Daniels helps on D too.

HeberFan

SUGARTOWN

Montaric Brown just committed to the Hogs.

beach bum

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 28, 2016, 04:18:17 pm

That is huge to keep him here. He was coveted by a lot of schools out there.....

green-eagle

10. Dennis Daniels/Warren(Sr)- Should be one of the best backs in the 4a.
Honorable mention- Josh Milikin/Southside(Sr) / Treylon Burks/Warren(So)

two corners which are three years starters (including this year) from Crossett should be on this list
....Bornslater SR
....Junior SR

AirWarren

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 28, 2016, 04:18:17 pm

Big commit. I'm excited about that one.

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on July 29, 2016, 10:44:00 am
Big commit. I'm excited about that one.
Yep! He's a great get for the Hogs.

Lumberjackfan1978

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas