• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway Job

Started by DWayAlumn2002, June 02, 2016, 07:47:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Billie Blue

I thought hardmans  was involved with a lawsuit against the school district he must have changed his mind or the school district must have dropped the lawsuit

zebrafan

Quote from: beach bum on June 10, 2016, 01:39:36 pm
Dollarway won't sniff Warren when it comes to being top dog year after year in the 8-4A no matter who is in charge at Dollarway....
What did I tell you about hanging out under those Dway visitors bleachers? Tisk Tisk made your head all silly :)

GuvHog

Quote from: Billie Blue on June 10, 2016, 06:56:05 pm
I thought hardmans  was involved with a lawsuit against the school district he must have changed his mind or the school district must have dropped the lawsuit

More than likely settled out of court. It was Lee Hardman who filed suit against the school district.

Romeo

Is it even official or confirmed that Cortez Lee is leaving Dollarway? There hasn't been any official word or report that says so.

Code3Cat

Quote from: Romeo on June 12, 2016, 03:12:26 pm
Is it even official or confirmed that Cortez Lee is leaving Dollarway? There hasn't been any official word or report that says so.

I talked to him last Saturday and he told me it was true.  Another person there, not Cortez told me they thought Darren Kidd was the front runner for the job.

Beardad

LJ06

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas