• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 FF Top Ten Poll Sign-Up

Started by LJ06, May 26, 2016, 05:06:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ06

May 26, 2016, 05:06:47 pm Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 01:21:35 am by LJ06
It's that time of the year already.  Just a few days before June is set to arrive, we will soon have 7 on 7 tourneys firing up.  Also its time to get an early head count on poll voters for this upcoming season.  Please, if you sign up, make sure your going to stick to the commitment of voting every week.  I like to think we have one of the best, if not THE best polls out there and need as little biased opinion as possible.  As usual, I liked to have all of 4A represented not just one conference.  Users who post often get more cred with me than those who I've never even heard of.  If interested just list your name in a reply and I'll add you to the list.  Thanks to everybody who volunteers!

1-4A

1.  beach bum
2.  Fred Bird
3.  prHOG13

2-4A

1.  SUGARTOWN

3-4A

1.  skins68

4-4A

1.  apache_alum_90
2.  x14113

7-4A

1.  hawgfan15
2.  ~WPS~

8-4A

1.  AirWarren
2.  Superjack45
3.  Romeo

AirWarren

beach bum

hawgfan15

SUGARTOWN

Superjack45

WPWells

I went to as many 4A-1 games as Charleston games last year so I'm happy to be a 4A-1 rep

~WPS~

prHOG13

I'm in if you'll have me. I follow Ark HS football across the board very closely and watch a lot of games that are streamed, know the 1-4A very well.

Romeo

skins68

x14113

I suppose I can rep the 4A-4 in this poll for another year.

apache_alum_90

$aintMaximu$

beach bum

Quote from: skins68 on May 27, 2016, 09:08:59 pm
In for 4A-3

Don't be like the rest of the Poky posters and put you guys in the top 2 or 3 all year just because you go 10-0 playing  in the 3-4A.... that does not equivalate into state wide success usually.

skins68

I was in the Poll last year and voted every week.  I understand that until Poky does something in the playoffs, I completely agree.  I do feel that they are a top Ten team based on who they have coming back, but just barely!!  Probably 9 or 10.  Until they do something in the playoffs, they will be no higher.

hawgfan15

Quote from: skins68 on June 08, 2016, 08:27:40 am
I was in the Poll last year and voted every week.  I understand that until Poky does something in the playoffs, I completely agree.  I do feel that they are a top Ten team based on who they have coming back, but just barely!!  Probably 9 or 10.  Until they do something in the playoffs, they will be no higher.

Is Coates back at QB this year?

LJ06

That was a very unfortunate situation for Pokey last season.

hawgfan15

Quote from: LJ06 on June 08, 2016, 10:00:13 am
That was a very unfortunate situation for Pokey last season.

Yeah it sure was. Can't trust MaxPreps rosters but I noticed he wasn't on this years roster.

skins68

No, he is not on the team.  He is transferring to Bryant.  Unbelievable talent!  I hope he can keep it together for his last year.  His mom got a teaching job with Bryant schools.  This is a big blow for our team, but at least it is happening now and they can move forward with a new plan.

AirWarren

Hopefully the young man learned from his mistakes.

skins68

Quote from: AirWarren on June 08, 2016, 11:19:13 am
Hopefully the young man learned from his mistakes.
I will be interested to see if he wins the QB spot at Bryant??

skins68

does anyone know if they already have a QB in place??

AirWarren

Might want to ask Sardishog on the 7a boards.

cuckoobird

Quote from: skins68 on June 08, 2016, 11:23:31 am
does anyone know if they already have a QB in place??
I heard the Bryant coach on 103.7 the buzz the other day saying they only had 2 prospects at qb. one who was the back up last year and one who didn't play football at all last year. I'm sure he knows that he will be getting a transfer but I guess he didn't want to speak of him until he sees what he can do.

AirWarren

I also heard that conversation as well. Didn't want spill the beans with the laymen non FF crowd.

skins68

Quote from: cuckoobird on June 10, 2016, 08:47:19 am
I heard the Bryant coach on 103.7 the buzz the other day saying they only had 2 prospects at qb. one who was the back up last year and one who didn't play football at all last year. I'm sure he knows that he will be getting a transfer but I guess he didn't want to speak of him until he sees what he can do.
If that's the case, then he probably has a good chance at the QB spot.  Will be interesting to see over the next few months.  Thanks for the info.  I also saw on twitter, where a 2019 QB from Pulaski Academy was transferring to Bryant.

AirWarren

SUGARTOWN

Hooten's shows it will be out around the 23rd, we'd better get off our rear if our poll is to be out first....

LJ06

Been waiting for a few more sign ups but might just have to roll with it

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas