• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Farewell to Tomahawk

Started by apache_alum_90, May 05, 2016, 08:39:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

apache_alum_90

Today the Pottsville Apaches lost someone. If you listened to the livestream you heard him do color commentary as Thomas "Tomahawk" Rickman. He was a great man, a great educator and a great friend to many. He was the choir and music teacher for the high school, Jr high and middle grades. He loved his students and they loved him. I know how much because my daughter is one of those students who loved him and was devastated by this loss. Please say a prayer for his family, students and his friends. Thomas Tomahawk Rickman you've made it home and are in a better place we know you'll be watching Apache football from heaven. May you rest in peace my friend and brother in Christ.

AirWarren

Jack1990

I believe I met him when we played y'all in the playoffs last year. I was in the press box and spoke with both of you at half and after the game. Very good man and had an obvious love for the Apaches. Prayers from Warren.

Romeo

Prayers to his family and the Pottsville community.

x14113

I went to college with Rickman. While we didn't hang out that much, I thought him a pretty chill guy.

His passing has sent shockwaves across the state music ed community, and especially through his fellow Tech music alumni. He will be greatly missed.

Rabhog

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Prayers and condolences from Warren

beach bum

I have been spared in life not losing anyone in my inner circle. I know my time will come when I do. I only hope his family & friends gain peace during this time. Pottsville is a very nice school system and community so it sounds like they are missing quite the man now.

1-Adam-12

A little late on this, but prayers from Booneville.

tmycjy

Sorry for your lost from one of Wynne press box crew we know how people are we got people who do football game here that been calling game for 30 years or better are public address announcer been about 37 year of calling and are radio guy been calling for 30 years so we know that gose

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas