• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Turf has been approved for Lumberjack Stadium.

Started by Superjack45, January 12, 2016, 10:48:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumberjackfan1978

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: AirWarren on July 22, 2016, 05:54:08 pm
Update: 07/22/2016

45 yards and one Endzone.

Love the alternating light green/dark green. I was watching an old Nebraska game and noticed how their turf looked and I thought that it looked great. It appears Warren's turf will follow that same type of pattern with Warren logos on it. Here is a photo of Nebraska.

We did something similar to that, just not as pronounced, looking good though!

AirWarren

Ready for some football. The fever is getting to me!

Jack1990

50 yard line and the north end zone. Have 15 yards of field, south end zone, and sidelines to go.

AirWarren

July 23, 2016, 01:34:23 pm #754 Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 01:45:28 pm by AirWarren
Orange black and white looks great. Can't get over how great the light/dark looks.

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on July 23, 2016, 01:34:23 pm
Orange black and white looks great. Can't get over how great the light/dark looks.
I hear you AW my fever has gotten so bad I think I need to see a Dr. Lol

AirWarren

Watching the ARKANSAS TAKEOVER today on SEC network. Had to watch it while cleaning the house though. Ha.

Overdahill

Happy for Warren fans and visitors alike. Great looking venue

Oldbadger

Quote from: AirWarren on July 23, 2016, 03:39:11 pm
Watching the ARKANSAS TAKEOVER today on SEC network. Had to watch it while cleaning the house though. Ha.
My opinion of you has improved tremendously.  "Cleaning the house".  Only a real man would say that on FF.lol  Awesome!

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldbadger on July 23, 2016, 07:46:16 pm
My opinion of you has improved tremendously.  "Cleaning the house".  Only a real man would say that on FF.lol  Awesome!

Happy wife. Happy life!

LJ06

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: AirWarren on July 23, 2016, 07:56:21 pm
Happy wife. Happy life!
Hey I'm with you AW, I know how to clean the house to

Oldbadger

Well, Okay, if everyone else is going to admit it, I will too. I clean house too!  See what you started AW. lol

Superjack45

Quote from: Oldbadger on July 23, 2016, 10:57:24 pm
Well, Okay, if everyone else is going to admit it, I will too. I clean house too!  See what you started AW. lol
You guys are funny but your right clean house,cook,feed the dog,mow the lawn,wash the car. Do it all just to stay busy but when the season start no cleaning Friday through Sunday.#daysoff

Overdahill

you fellas need to get busy watching some film or something :D you're gonna have us all cleaning house otherwise

AirWarren

I love a great smelling home. Filth and disorganization gives me anxiety attacks.

AirWarren

Superjack45

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: AirWarren on July 24, 2016, 02:58:36 pm
Looks great.

Man....that scoreboard.
Man, that scoreboard looks like our old one from about 10 years ago...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on July 23, 2016, 07:56:21 pm
Happy wife. Happy life!
whipped puppy, tell her to clean the house and fix you a sandwich.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on July 25, 2016, 08:45:53 am
whipped puppy, tell her to clean the house and fix you a sandwich.

No thanks ha. I can make my own dang sandwich! I've learned that a good wife will take care of you better if you're not a jerk.

Plus I don't want my daughter bringing home some bum man that can't take care of her or wipe his own ace....

Don't mind being a whipped puppy haha!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Superjack45 on July 24, 2016, 06:58:49 am
You guys are funny but your right clean house,cook,feed the dog,mow the lawn,wash the car. Do it all just to stay busy but when the season start no cleaning Friday through Sunday.#daysoff
you need a job.

AirWarren

cuckoobird

Quote from: AirWarren on July 25, 2016, 10:00:44 am
No thanks ha. I can make my own dang sandwich! I've learned that a good wife will take care of you better if you're not a jerk.

Plus I don't want my daughter bringing home some bum man that can't take care of her or wipe his own ace....

Don't mind being a whipped puppy haha!
you cleaning won't guarantee that won't happen but I know you are trying to show her what real men do

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 25, 2016, 02:32:26 pm
you cleaning won't guarantee that won't happen but I know you are trying to show her what real men do
Argue about soccer on the internet?

AirWarren

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 25, 2016, 02:32:26 pm

My reference was aimed toward "go make me a sandwich woman and clean my house". That ain't a real man.

But yes you are correct.

Jimbo Morphis

July 25, 2016, 03:47:32 pm #777 Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 03:50:07 pm by Oldman
Quote from: AirWarren on July 25, 2016, 03:39:23 pm
My reference was aimed toward "go make me a sandwich woman and clean my house". That ain't a real man.

But yes you are correct.
I never say woman but I tell her to fix me a sandwich 2 or 3 times a week.

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: Oldman on July 25, 2016, 03:47:32 pm
I never say woman but I tell her to fix me a sandwich 2 or 3 times a week.
Tell her or ask her?

Lumberjackfan1978

I always ask her and also ask for a glass of tea

AirWarren

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on July 25, 2016, 06:37:57 pm
I always ask her and also ask for a glass of tea

I asked for a glass of Diet Coke tonight. I got one.

Romeo

If I tell my girlfriend to go make me a sandwich and clean my house, I might get a fist to the eye.

Oldbadger

Looks awesome, Jack.  Congrats to the Lumberjacks.  Proud of that new field!

SCRAP_DAWG09

I see Warren has added 2 former Nashville players to their baseball and football programs. This will definitely be an interesting year in Lumberjack land.

Jimbo Morphis

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: SCRAP_DAWG09 on July 25, 2016, 09:34:01 pm
I see Warren has added 2 former Nashville players to their baseball and football programs. This will definitely be an interesting year in Lumberjack land.
yep hope it will be a great year, it should be with new turf field and a very talented team returning

AirWarren

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on July 26, 2016, 09:34:20 am
Great photo before dark of the stadium.
I try to go by everyday and update.  I go by on the way to work but never have time to stop and take pictures.  When I left this morning at 5:00, they only lacked a strip behind the north endzone play clock.  Hopefully that got laid before they stopped and they'll move on to the next step.

AirWarren

I noticed in the picture on Src, that several of the fence areas are messed up. Do you know if the fence will be replaced?

Jack1990

Last I heard we were receiving quotes to have it replaced

Jack1990

We will have to fix it at least, but I believe the desire is to replace it with new all around.  Just have to see.

cuckoobird

Quote from: AirWarren on July 25, 2016, 08:20:40 pm
I asked for a glass of Diet Coke tonight. I got one.
in your lap or over your head?

Jimbo Morphis

Romeo

Warren athletics is on the come up. With the exception of football and soccer, they'll be new coaches for every sport this upcoming school year. That will include full time assistants for basketball, baseball, and softball, along with junior high coaches for basketball.

AirWarren

The field looks amazing. Can't wait to see the W in the middle.

Getting closer to football!

Lumberjackfan1978

Yes sir it does look amazing, what about the scoreboard is it going to be replaced

AirWarren

Call Hillary Clinton. She is into giving away "charity"

Lumberjackfan1978

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas