• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scranton @ mulberry round 2

Started by Baller4life23, January 29, 2015, 08:33:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Baller4life23

Girls game was decided by just 7points a couple weeks ago when they played. Scranton looking to stay undefeated in conference and mulberry looking for revenge. Should be done great basketball tonight!

Backboard Shattered

Does mulberry still have Carlton as Coach?

Baller4life23

Backboard Shattered

Backboards Bold Prediction......Mulberry by 20!  They are better and a lot better coach!  And WSGF grad I think they win state!  Boom that just happened!

Baller4life23

Lol I love all your predictions. Should be a great game!

Backboard Shattered

Ballet I just call it the way I feel it brother

Baller4life23

Girls
Scranton 9
Mulberry 12
5:00 left til halftime

Baller4life23

Girls
Scranton 10
Mulberry 19
Halftime

Jacket_10

Quote from: Baller4life23 on January 29, 2015, 06:33:19 pm
Girls
Scranton 10
Mulberry 19
Halftime
baller4life gonna be a good one. Didn't know you had a post started. I was updating on another one.

Baller4life23

Girls
Scranton catches a spark now leads 25-23 with 2:25 left in the 3rd.

Baller4life23

Jacket_10

Baller4life23

Backboard Shattered

HorseFeathers

So..what's this do to conference standings? Scranton 1 loss, Kingston 1 loss, and Mulberry 2 losses?

Jacket_10

Quote from: HF on January 29, 2015, 09:00:59 pm
So..what's this do to conference standings? Scranton 1 loss, Kingston 1 loss, and Mulberry 2 losses?
Kingston 2 loss
MPV 2 loss
Scranton 1 loss
Scranton has to travel to Kingston still

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jacket_10 on January 29, 2015, 09:08:27 pm
Kingston 2 loss
MPV 2 loss
Scranton 1 loss

So...Mulberry and Kingston Split, Scranton and Mulberry Split......Any Idea what the tie breakers look like if Kingston wins the rematch game with Scranton?

Jacket_10

Quote from: HF on January 29, 2015, 09:10:30 pm
Kingston 2 loss
MPV 2 loss
Scranton 1 loss

So...Mulberry and Kingston Split, Scranton and Mulberry Split......Any Idea what the tie breakers look like if Kingston wins the rematch game with Scranton?
If kingston wins 3 way tie,
I guess it depends on how much if kingston wins by.
point spread kingston is + 29 over MPV
MPV is +3 over Scranton. Point spread may not mean nothing. I really don't know. Lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jacket_10 on January 29, 2015, 09:30:10 pm
Quote from: HF on January 29, 2015, 09:10:30 pm
Kingston 2 loss
MPV 2 loss
Scranton 1 loss

If kingston wins 3 way tie,
I guess it depends on how much if kingston wins by.
point spread kingston is + 29 over MPV
MPV is +3 over Scranton. Point spread may not mean nothing. I really don't know. Lol

I think it would go to conference points first, then to the head to head points.

Baller4life23

Got faith in the Scranton girls! Hopefully they can win at Kingston and not have to worry about a 3 way tie. Lol guess it'll all unfold next Friday.

Jacket_10

Baller4life23....best of wishes next Friday. If kingston plays the way they did against us we might have a chance beating them if we combined for a all star team. Them girls flat played ball the other night. I'm not taken nothing away from your ladies. Very solid ball team. Well coached as well. Gonna be a good one. Just wish we wasn't playing Wonderview because I'd drive up for that one. Good luck to you all and safe travels.

Baller4life23

Thanks jacket! Yeah I heard they just played lights out! Really shocked when I saw the score. Goodluck at wonderview! That will be a good game!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas