• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EPC @ Bay 1/27/15

Started by WhatsUrRingSize, January 26, 2015, 11:32:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatsUrRingSize

Should be a good test for Bay.

BoxNOne

Backboard Shattered

Bay by 84.5!!!!! Both a lil overrated but I'll go bay by uh 84.5 Hyroken I may attend this one

Batman44

BS, you may know a lot of things, but bb isn't one of them. Bay by 15! You can take that check to the bank, and cash it!!

Silky Johnson

So the great BS will be gracing Bay and EPC fans with his presence?

Batman44

Silky, I do believe the great BS will be at Bay tonight. He ask me to go with him but I had already made other plans. He will definitely be pulling for Bay, and I'm sure he would be honored to make your acquaintance. He is one to be on the good side of. Hyroken

J.D.

I think it was 26-22 EPC at half via Twitter. 

Neabball

bdubyab60

Quote from: Batman44 on January 27, 2015, 02:39:12 pm
BS, you may know a lot of things, but bb isn't one of them. Bay by 15! You can take that check to the bank, and cash it!!
Your check bounced

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: bdubyab60 on January 27, 2015, 09:05:23 pm
Your check bounced

This is hilarious. I literally Lol-ed.. +1

BoxNOne

Silky Johnson

EPC played hard and hit Bay with a 9-0 run at the start of the game. Bay got some offense going in the second half but will have to improve on both ends from here on out if they want a championship.

Bestdamnpilot

I feel if the three starters would have been able to play I feel game would have been different

Backboard Shattered

Did I win a check?  Should I go to which bank?  Back to cutting wood hyroken

Backboard Shattered

I keep getting pages on my beeper that I won a check how much and who wants to party eith me after I get it.  Oh snap I see a big oak tree gonna cut it down now

Batman44

Your check bounced
Not the first check I've had bounce. The movie, Catch Me If You Can, was based on my life story.

Backboard Shattered

I just need to know if we gonna party this weekend for free batman!  I supposedly won some cash.  I need it selling wood has slowed down a bunch.  I hope it's a bunch.  We can have a sonic party

ISU7

Your check bounced
BiG TIME BOUNCE Bdub lol :'(

birddawg1986

Not a fan of either but if Reed, Barnes & Young play even one half EPC beats Bay by 10+ Watson doesn't score 31pt. EPC will make some noise in 2A. Bay seems to be struggling heading down the stretch. Hope its not a regional one flashback from the past.

Silky Johnson

Watson still might've put up 30+ but EPC played a good, physical game last night. I think they played everyone on the team but 2 people so they still had a deep team.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 28, 2015, 09:48:13 am
Not a fan of either but if Reed, Barnes & Young play even one half EPC beats Bay by 10+ Watson doesn't score 31pt. EPC will make some noise in 2A. Bay seems to be struggling heading down the stretch. Hope its not a regional one flashback from the past.
How do u think Bay is struggling down the stretch they have clocked everyone they have played since the first of Jan except 2 games. I do agree they r gonna have to rebound a little better as a team that could get them in trouble tournament time.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 28, 2015, 09:48:13 am
I disagree with this bc I think Bays mind wasn't as it needed to be bc of the 3 kids out. Then EPC came  out on fire and it took Bay  a little while to wake up but Iam not saying EPC couldn't have won the game bc they r really good.Watson is gonna score on anyone so I don't think that matters who guards him EPC had 2 guarding him most of the night I guess one of the 3 that was on the bench can flat out play some D LOL. Good luck to EPC in the tourney they r hot and will make a run hope to see NEA come home with a bunch of championships.

Backboard Shattered

Do I get some money or what?  I was right on both being overrated but wrong on score.  And somebody said bay by 15 take it to the bank!? Do I get compensated or this just another baseball analogy?

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 28, 2015, 10:54:28 am
Do I get some money or what?  I was right on both being overrated but wrong on score.  And somebody said bay by 15 take it to the bank!? Do I get compensated or this just another baseball analogy?
Overrated for what Class AA and up bc Bay hasn't lost to a Class A team this yr and only lost 2 games last yr.

bball101

Backboard Shattered

Just my opinoin!  I watched the game and is this the same team bay had last year?  I don't remember the only kid that could score on last years team.  Any who I went to my bank and tried to get money they said nope.  So I then went and got my check and wrote bay on it.  They said nope.  I wanna get paid something do I need to go to BankoBay?  I'm tho win down a party somewhere and I know where!  Hey what'surringsize mine is 13 left index.  I don't wanna jewelry I wanna get down.  Gotta get up to get down!  Hyroken

Backboard Shattered

Was the kid that can score a 9th grader last year?  I only saw them twice last year before I had to leave.  It's just my opinoin but I thought they were over rated last year.  Don't get on me bad I'm just stating my opinoin.  They have a good prograham lots of kids want to play for that coach he wins a lot. I was expecting more this year nothing personible.  I thought they would be a lot better.  And I just measured again it's a 13 left index.  I need my check or it's gonna be baseball season for me soon.  Hyroken

Silky Johnson

Two good teams were battling and every basket was earned. Bay relied way too much on Watson early in the game as he had their first 18 points.
Also Backboard if both are indeed "overrated" are you saying you would take WSGF or any of the teams from their conference over Bay and EPC?

Backboard Shattered

Just my opinoin they didn't look that great.  Was the Watson kid a 9th grader last year?  I don't remember him last year.  And if I'm not mistaken last year bay didn't even get out of region?  So I would say they were overrated last year if they were ranked in the state.  Unless the team that put them out won state.  Just my opinoin tho.  And yeah my 83 eagles would've beaten ya by 70.  Opinoin only no one will ever now

Backboard Shattered

Nothing personable just an old legends opinoin.  I just think they are ranked a lil high.  May be best team bay ever has.  No idea just my opinoin.  The Watson kid a sophomore?

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 28, 2015, 01:25:18 pm
Just my opinoin they didn't look that great.  Was the Watson kid a 9th grader last year?  I don't remember him last year.  And if I'm not mistaken last year bay didn't even get out of region?  So I would say they were overrated last year if they were ranked in the state.  Unless the team that put them out won state.  Just my opinoin tho.  And yeah my 83 eagles would've beaten ya by 70.  Opinoin only no one will ever now
lol has WSGF ever won anything.Y'all thought y'all was good in 2013 and Bay only beat you 25 in the 1st rd of  state that  year.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 28, 2015, 01:29:40 pm
Nothing personable just an old legends opinoin.  I just think they are ranked a lil high.  May be best team bay ever has.  No idea just my opinoin.  The Watson kid a sophomore?
You no just as much as we do he is  a SR.

WhatsUrRingSize

So is Emerson and County Line overrated also bc Bay went to their house and beat them on back to back nights.

Backboard Shattered

January 28, 2015, 01:44:36 pm #33 Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:46:40 pm by Backboard Shattered
He wasn't on the team last year unless he was sick!  Not saying is a bad team I just expected a lot more than I saw.  Last yr ranked #2 and I guess didn't do much in state.  And this yr brought everyone back and ranked #1 I just expected a lil more.  Maybe it was a bad nite yesternight.  That's all.  Even if you are from bay you would have to say last Yr they weren't the #2 team right?  A lil overrated last yr,  this yr I think they are also but we will see in regionals

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 28, 2015, 01:44:36 pm
He wasn't on the team last year unless he was sick!  Not saying is a bad team I just expected a lot more than I saw.  Last yr ranked #2 and I guess didn't do much in state.  And this yr brought everyone back and ranked #1 I just expected a lil more.  Maybe it was a bad nite yesternight.  That's all.  Even if you are from bay you would have to say last Yr they weren't the #2 team right?  A lil overrated last yr,  this yr I think they are also but we will see in regionals
What I think is we didn't shoot it very good lastnight but found a way to win and EPC is very talented. Last year ICC played awesome Bay wasn't ready to play after beating them by 30 at Bay 2 wks before and they got their butt kicked in 2 OT by 2 . I do think if they win that 1st rd game they make a run in state but we will never know. You wouldve thought ICC won state after they beat Bay lol.

Silky Johnson

January 28, 2015, 02:07:13 pm #35 Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 02:08:55 pm by Silky Johnson
Bay will more than likely have Viola or Hilcrest in that first game of Regionals but I know Mammoth Spring beat Hillcrest last night in Lynn so it's probably best we just wait until after the first round of District before we assume anything.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Silky Johnson on January 28, 2015, 02:07:13 pm
Bay will more than likely have Viola or Hilcrest in that first game of Regionals but I know Mammoth Spring beat Hillcrest last night in Lynn so it's probably best we just wait until after the first round of District before we assume anything.
I was talking about last year. I  will never count my chickens before they hatch again Silky lol. Its like this its a game humans are involved in you never know what may happen.

hssportfan

EPC normally plays with a seven man rotation. We had three of them out and two more fouled out. Do the math. One kid from EPC was left not forced to play. Bay has a good team but relies on Watson way too much. EPC wasnt able to play defense as normal due to knowing we could not afford to get into foul trouble, which Hillis and his crew took care of anyway. Good luck Bay, y'all have a solid team. The only thing that may keep you from the state finals is rebounding, which I'm sure you are working on today.

Backboard Shattered

ICC must have been happy their season was still going.  And Bays was over.  Didn't mean it bad at all just some times what you read and what you see 2 totally diff things.  Just expected a lil more.  Thank goodness they moved up the 9th grader or they would've been drilled

Batman44

It's Bay all the way. End of discussion!!

Backboard Shattered

Just watched the film from last year and last night.  All I can say is Bay all the way and hyroken

Backboard Shattered

Size 13 left index and no money

Catfish

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on January 28, 2015, 01:33:26 pm
You no just as much as we do he is  a SR.

Lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas