• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games/Scores for 1/20/15

Started by bulldog42, January 20, 2015, 08:05:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

Here are the games for tonight 1/20/15 per AHSAA, * denotes conference game.
Please use this thread to report scores.

1A1W
St. Paul @ County Line *
Kingston @ Scranton *
Mulberry @ Oark *

1A1E
Jasper @ Bruno-Pyatt *
Omaha @ Deer *
Alpena @ Lead Hill *
Mt Judea @ St. Joe *

1A2S
Rural Special @ Bradford *
Concord @ South Side Bee Branch *
Shirley @ Pangburn
WSGF @ Timbo *

1A2N
Hillcrest @ Viola *
ICC @ Flippin

1A3E
Crowley's Ridge @ Armorel
Maynard @ Marlden, MO (Girls)

1A5N
Sacred Heart @ Guy-Perkins *
NLR Lisa Academy @ Mount Vernon – Enola *
Nemo Vista @ Wonderview *

1A7W
Acorn @ Trinity Christian
Kirby @ Caddo Hills *

1A7E
Emerson @ Bradley *
Nevada @ Sparkman *
Acorn @ Trinity Christian

JP

Acorn and TC cancelled.  Heard for the flu.

bulldog42

bulldog42

Baller4life23

Girls
Scranton 57
Kingston 50
Final

HorseFeathers

sportsfan-3

sportsfan-3

Sounds like ADG's top 6 will get shuffled. 

bulldog42

bulldog42

Sr boys end of 3
Flippin 41
ICC 24

bulldog42

HorseFeathers

wondervidw boys were up 22 in the third when i left.

S1armst

Bradford boys and girls both won over RS
Boys 10-0 in conference 18-8 overall.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: sportsfan-3 on January 20, 2015, 07:56:56 pm
Quote from: HF on January 20, 2015, 07:54:49 pm
wonderview 44 nemo 39 final
Tell us about it, please.

Honestly...Worst game I've seen Nemo play this year...(seen them 4 or 5 times). Wonderview's press beat them up, and the shots were falling for the Daredevils...#23 and Zimmerman hit 4 or 5 big 3's to keep Nemo from getting any momentum going....When Nemo did get looks they couldn't hit water throwing rocks at the ocean..that's how off they were tonight...

If Wonderview plays the rest of the season like the 2nd Half...then I for one won't be surprised to see them in the finals...Nemo better find their mojo before Region/State time...

And looking through the scores, what's up with Kingston? This is the second year in a row that they started out looking like possibly the #1 team in the state, and are now flopping against the better teams....Scranton on the other hand looks to have turned a corner, beating Mulberry and Kingston in the last 2 weeks...Dang

sportsfan-3

Quote from: HF on January 20, 2015, 09:41:33 pm
Thanks HF.
Honestly...Worst game I've seen Nemo play this year...(seen them 4 or 5 times). Wonderview's press beat them up, and the shots were falling for the Daredevils...#23 and Zimmerman hit 4 or 5 big 3's to keep Nemo from getting any momentum going....When Nemo did get looks they couldn't hit water throwing rocks at the ocean..that's how off they were tonight...

If Wonderview plays the rest of the season like the 2nd Half...then I for one won't be surprised to see them in the finals...Nemo better find their mojo before Region/State time...

And looking through the scores, what's up with Kingston? This is the second year in a row that they started out looking like possibly the #1 team in the state, and are now flopping against the better teams....Scranton on the other hand looks to have turned a corner, beating Mulberry and Kingston in the last 2 weeks...Dang

HorseFeathers

Quote from: sportsfan-3 on January 20, 2015, 10:02:11 pm
Quote from: HF on January 20, 2015, 09:41:33 pm
Thanks HF.

Forgot to mention....it was a 12-9 game at the half....Wonderview wasn't hitting water in the first half either...Nemo sat back in a zone and let them chunk up bricks....

Will be an interesting month leading up to the state tournament...

HorseFeathers

WSGF beat Timbo

Girls
Jasper Girls win big over Bruno-Pyatt....They improve to 24-5(12-0)
WSGF over Timbo

BasketballNeverStops

Sr. Girls
Bee Branch-60
Concord-53 (14-11, 6-5 Conf)
Mallory Benton led all scorers with 26. Kaleah Davis followed with 19.

Sr. Boys
Concord-78 (12-13, 7-4 Conf)
Bee Branch-53
TJ Richardson led with 26, Coltan Billington followed with 17, Mason McDonald finished with 13, and Riley Brock had 12.

PuddlePirate12

Emerson Senior Boys won like 45-40.. Something like that. Bad game by the pirates. I'm a huge fan of them but honestly if they play like they have since before Christmas break they'll be lucky to pull the 2 seed in region and will not make it past the second round. That's if they continue down this path. If they play like they started the season they're contenders.. That being said they had two players, including Revels, playing with illnesses tonight. But even before tonight they haven't played good in a while. Just good enough to get by. In my opinion they aren't the #2 team in state anymore.. As much as it hurts my heart to say that lol

Baller_34

Looks like Izard County couldn't match up with one of the tops in the 3A.

J.D.

Congratulations to Wonderview on beating Nemo Vista.  Both teams know each other so well, which makes for a great matchup. Regardless of what happened tonight, both teams know there will be several more matchups down the road. 

Mississippi King

January 20, 2015, 11:50:57 pm #21 Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:55:27 pm by Mississippi King

Baller_34

@CurryLegion

Quote from: Mississippi King on January 20, 2015, 11:50:57 pm
Quote from: Baller_34 on January 20, 2015, 11:20:02 pm
Looks like Izard County couldn't match up with one of the tops in the 3A.
[/quote

Not tonight but they did beat them earlier at home, Troy Boy. Flippin is very good at home.  ICC did wear out your team on the road by 27 earlier in the month.
yeah they beat them in Flippin's 2nd game of the year, when they didn't run any offensive sets, or even play the same defense they play now. ICC is not any worse, Flippin is just that much better.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas