• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scranton @ County Line (1/9)....

Started by CincyGuyintheFort, January 09, 2015, 06:55:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CincyGuyintheFort

On my way there now. Hoping the game lives up to the hype I have heard . I will post updates on here and will be QwikScoring via MaxPreps.

CincyGuyintheFort

At Halftime...

County Line  30
  Scranton      22

Good first half of ball. CL made a little.bit of a  run using the 3 ball to get that lead. Other than those couple minutes its been bucket for bucket. CL scoring been pretty spread out, Scranton #21, curly haired kid, real good, has 15 so far.

CincyGuyintheFort

End of 3rd Quarter.....

County Line   38
Scranton       36

wowzers, great quarter, Scranton went on  10-1 run to take a lead until CL hit a 3 at buzzer.....it took until 2:10 left in the third for someone other than #3 or #21 of Scranton to score

CincyGuyintheFort

OVERTIME!!  45-45

CL has a 3 half way down and rims back out at the buzzer.

The Chief CL

Are you and a buddy loaners in the upper SW corner of the gym?

CincyGuyintheFort

Final Score....

.                                                Total
    Scranton       9  13  14  9  0      45 
    County Line  12  18  8  7  4       49

That right there is what small school hoops is all about. Two great, hard working, great fundamental TEAMS. That is deff in my top 2 of games I have seen all year. CL just outplayed them. An all around team effort from start to finish. Scranton #21 finished with 26 but fouled out with a 1:45 left..... And a little side note, Scranton #21 with about 2 minutes left had the chance to save a ball under the hoop, the CL cheerleader reached out and grabbed it right past the o.b. Line and #21 had all right to just run her over and get the ball and he pulled up,so props to him for that. Cuz that poor girl cudda been really hurt.
All in all a good experience here at County Line, very friendly fans too.i will deff try to see either of these schools play again.

CincyGuyintheFort

And no, I was in the section next to the band,  at the top

The Chief CL

#3 & #21 took every shot that was taken except 6 attempts.  #25 made 2   3 balls from the corner and I can't remember who took the other 4.

Buck Douff

Quote from: CincyGuyintheFort on January 09, 2015, 08:52:00 pm
Final Score....

.                                                Total
    Scranton       9  13  14  9  0      45 
    County Line  12  18  8  7  4       49

That right there is what small school hoops is all about. Two great, hard working, great fundamental TEAMS. That is deff in my top 2 of games I have seen all year. CL just outplayed them. An all around team effort from start to finish. Scranton #21 finished with 26 but fouled out with a 1:45 left..... And a little side note, Scranton #21 with about 2 minutes left had the chance to save a ball under the hoop, the CL cheerleader reached out and grabbed it right past the o.b. Line and #21 had all right to just run her over and get the ball and he pulled up,so props to him for that. Cuz that poor girl cudda been really hurt.
All in all a good experience here at County Line, very friendly fans too.i will deff try to see either of these schools play again.

If you like Jr high boys basketball, and if your schedule allows, you really should see County Line's Jr boys team.  They are special.  CL will be hosting the Opal Pistole Jr high tournament January 17 thru 24th.  Hope you can make it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas