• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

backboard shattered

Started by Turd Ferguson, January 07, 2015, 08:21:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Turd Ferguson

Anyone hear from backboard???? Heard he was selling chicken in Greers ferry.....the sweet meat shack??? EMR. 

sevenof400

Backboard Shattered....the gift that keeps on giving.

Sweepers, man your brooms!

Turd Ferguson

Lol......that mentally changed goon sure could sweep....GF was lucky to have him.

DogsWin7

Where is his side kick Run in Punch??   Can't believe those 2 haven't made the most wanted list.  lol!! :)

DogsWin7

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on January 07, 2015, 08:21:58 pm
Anyone hear from backboard???? Heard he was selling chicken in Greers ferry.....the sweet meat shack??? EMR.

EMR I just noticed....that term is no longer.    Keep it classy you guys. 

DogsWin7

January 08, 2015, 09:09:01 am #5 Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:38:03 am by DiehardFBfan
Speaking of Backboard....Eeeeewwwwwww.....Whatever happened to snake, Turd?    I thought one had hooked up to some Jolly Rancher Queen down around the lower parts of GF? 

None of my business but I would like to say that some on here reported Steve Perry relentlessly on this board for his posts.   His last few posts that were deleted in no way crossed the line.  Steve merely kept the storyline of it you want to talk to me, talk to my people first....meaning that he was a Famous singer and we all either had to pay with cigs or whatever for an autograph in the palace.    He NEVER once made fun of people with disabilities.    In fact, he was a great poster in supporting kids especially on the junior high board when I first joined Fearless.  Did he use a little selective language at times?  Yes....but he said what a lot of times others were thinking.   He was judged and criticized for calling a fan base sissy....or whiners....so, big deal?  Some are....it was his opinion....but he stayed topic.   HogHead was a pretty good poster too.    This is all my opinion, as it is a message board....but I thought it was something to think about.    I enjoy having fun here on fearless, that is all. 

DogsWin7

According to Backboards profile he was on Fearless last night! :o :o :o

DogsWin7

January 08, 2015, 01:18:15 pm #7 Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 01:25:07 pm by DiehardFBfan
OMG.   I can't believe it.   But I figured it out.   I hope your happy with yourself.

Turd Ferguson

Maybe that goon tard will show his face around here again.... hes probably upset at Concord for the beating they gave the Buzzards the other night....eeeeeeow was his eagle war cry......more like a eagle fan getting choked on a chicken wing cry!  Lol

J.D.

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on January 08, 2015, 01:18:15 pm
OMG.   I can't believe it.   But I figured it out.   I hope your happy with yourself.

Did I miss something

sevenof400

Because I can........

Eeeeewwwwwww

Turd Ferguson

I can smell him nearby.....smells like goat farts and jolly ranchers!

DogsWin7

January 11, 2015, 09:41:59 am #12 Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 09:43:34 am by DiehardFBfan
I wonder if he has a lifetime supply of Jolly Ranchers?      Or does he post for Jolly Ranchers?   

Still can't see what all the sweeping of Bay, Concord or GF has to do with "the boss"?     That 80's championship BB team must be making a come back...

Quote from: J.D. on January 09, 2015, 02:33:23 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on January 08, 2015, 01:18:15 pm

Did I miss something
I don't know.....did you?  :)     I'm just along for the ride like all of you:) 

Mystery continues.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas