• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best girls in state

Started by Coachbanks12, December 16, 2014, 04:47:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

My daughter asked me who was the best girl in state and I couldn't answer her so now I'm asking you guys in each conference who are the best girls in the state?

D6Bound

December 16, 2014, 09:32:59 pm #1 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:35:07 pm by D6Bound
Nemo Vista. Saw them play and they are a very impressive girls team. Not that I've seen very many but I'd put them at the top.

Coachbanks12

I'm asking about individual players not teams thank you

D6Bound

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 16, 2014, 09:38:44 pm
Oh my bad lol....Zimmerman from Wonderview. You're welcome.

ballmember

Cooper from ICC is the best girl i have seen in class A;  Sophomore but better than any one else I have seen.
Can play all 5 positions and go left or right and doesnt mind to mix it up.  No slam against anyone else but I have not seen anyone to compare her to in class a.   No ,  I am not from ICC; just a ball fan.

tman

I would agree. Cooper is very talented. I wish she was still at Melbourne. I heard ASU have offered and several others are recruiting her.

D6Bound

Quote from: ballmember on December 16, 2014, 09:50:04 pm
Cooper from ICC is the best girl i have seen in class A;  Sophomore but better than any one else I have seen.
Can play all 5 positions and go left or right and doesnt mind to mix it up.  No slam against anyone else but I have not seen anyone to compare her to in class a.   No ,  I am not from ICC; just a ball fan.
I have heard of her but havnt gotten to see her play. I think ICC is in the NEA tournament so I'll probably get a chance to see her.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 16, 2014, 09:38:44 pm

nemo has a couple that have to at least be mentioned in the conversation for best players...

redhawkmomma

Nemo girls held Z to 9 the other night...just saying :)

Moonshiner

Quote from: redhawkmomma on December 19, 2014, 10:21:27 am
Nemo girls held Z to 9 the other night...just saying :)

I know nothing about either team.  Just curious if they were playing straight up defense or some kind of Box and 1?

Straydog6

Cooper is good from ICC... Maggie Mahan from NV is a legit guard.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Straydog6 on December 19, 2014, 08:57:35 pm
Cooper is good from ICC... Maggie Mahan from NV is a legit guard.

Pick your poison with them....Let her pick you a part or let their other guard go crazy from 3 point land(She hit 5 or 6 the last time I watched them)

cougarfan14

I am a friend of Kennedy Cooper's grandmother, so I go to most of the games, and she is awesome. They are holding alot of teams scoring in the teens, and when they do Kennedy usually outscores the other team, all by herself. This is not just 1A schools. They beat Mountain View, which is 3A or 4A, 53-18. They have three losses. They lost to Norfork by nine. They played Jasper in the finals of the Flippin tournament and lost, but I don't know how many points they lost by. Jasper came to Brockwell the next Friday night and Izard County beat them, 53-15. All of the team can hit three pointers, and they are an excellent free throw team.   Thy rarely miss one. Kennedy is six foot one and three quarters, and the other two frontourt players are over six foot, and one is only a freshman. Kennedy is a sophomore. I do not know who their third loss was to, but they had the Cougar Classic back earlier in the season. I did not know about it until Thursday, so I missed the games on Monday and Tuesday. I am not sure, but I think Marmaduke was in the classic, and I would think that might be their other loss, but I am only guessing. I will try to find out later who it was.         

Mufasa012

I think you mean ICC lost to Jasper in the semifinals of the flippin tournament

D1

Quote from: cougarfan14 on December 30, 2014, 11:56:00 pm
I am a friend of Kennedy Cooper's grandmother, so I go to most of the games, and she is awesome. They are holding alot of teams scoring in the teens, and when they do Kennedy usually outscores the other team, all by herself. This is not just 1A schools. They beat Mountain View, which is 3A or 4A, 53-18. They have three losses. They lost to Norfork by nine. They played Jasper in the finals of the Flippin tournament and lost, but I don't know how many points they lost by. Jasper came to Brockwell the next Friday night and Izard County beat them, 53-15. All of the team can hit three pointers, and they are an excellent free throw team.   Thy rarely miss one. Kennedy is six foot one and three quarters, and the other two frontourt players are over six foot, and one is only a freshman. Kennedy is a sophomore. I do not know who their third loss was to, but they had the Cougar Classic back earlier in the season. I did not know about it until Thursday, so I missed the games on Monday and Tuesday. I am not sure, but I think Marmaduke was in the classic, and I would think that might be their other loss, but I am only guessing. I will try to find out later who it was.
they lost to nemo's girls, it wasn't very close either.

redhawkmomma

Nemo girls beat ICC 39-25 their first game of the year.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: redhawkmomma on January 08, 2015, 11:20:29 am

Nemo has beaten Mulberry, Wonderview, Kingston and ICC...That's 4 of the 5 other preseason contenders...

coach05

Quote from: HF on January 11, 2015, 09:01:09 pm

Nemo has beaten Mulberry, Wonderview, Kingston and ICC...That's 4 of the 5 other preseason contenders...

I heard Nemo and Wonderview also both beat Kirby just before the Holiday break giving Kirby their only 2 losses of the year. If true, that means 5 of the other 5 preseason contenders. Someone help me out with that info....

HorseFeathers

Quote from: coach05 on January 12, 2015, 11:33:19 am
Quote from: HF on January 11, 2015, 09:01:09 pm

I heard Nemo and Wonderview also both beat Kirby just before the Holiday break giving Kirby their only 2 losses of the year. If true, that means 5 of the other 5 preseason contenders. Someone help me out with that info....

Hadn't heard about Nemo playing Kirby....I knew Wonderview Boys and Girls played Kirby at Jessieville over the break...

playhard

Wonderview & Nemo girls both beat Kirby in Jessieville Classic back in December

BannerMountainMan

BasketballNeverStops

February 08, 2015, 01:07:02 pm #21 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 03:05:01 pm by BasketballNeverStops
Just read in the ADG about Kennedy Cooper and here's the highlights:
-Scored 50 points and grabbed 16 rebounds Tuesday night against Guy-Perkins.
-Had 27 points in 12 minutes in a game earlier in the season.
-Had 28 points and 17 rebounds just two days after the Guy game against Salem.
Am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah, she's just a SOPHOMORE!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas