• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonderview vs Nemo Vista round one.

Started by gobblerfire, December 15, 2014, 02:47:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblerfire

Clutch03

I know this dont mean alot: but both teams have played Vilonia and Wonderview lost by 4 and Nemo lost by 12...Wonderview girls have a good chance to win but Nemo has homecourt advantage plus they aren't the state champs for nothing..Lookn forward to a great game..

coach05

Quote from: Clutch03 on December 15, 2014, 03:12:25 pm
I know this dont mean alot: but both teams have played Vilonia and Wonderview lost by 4 and Nemo lost by 12...Wonderview girls have a good chance to win but Nemo has homecourt advantage plus they aren't the state champs for nothing..Lookn forward to a great game..
I see what you're saying. Watched the Nemo vs vilonia game Saturday. I agree Nemo lost by 12 and WV 4 but that was after Nemo played back to back to back games vs 6a Benton 7a Cabot and then 5a Vilonia who they had down 10 plus in 1st half. To me they ran out of legs in end allowing vilonia to make the come back. IMO...this is a 50/50 game but would have to give Nemo edge with home court. Will be a great game for sure

HorseFeathers

Quote from: coach05 on December 15, 2014, 08:26:20 pm
I see what you're saying. Watched the Nemo vs vilonia game Saturday. I agree Nemo lost by 12 and WV 4 but that was after Nemo played back to back to back games vs 6a Benton 7a Cabot and then 5a Vilonia who they had down 10 plus in 1st half. To me they ran out of legs in end allowing vilonia to make the come back. IMO...this is a 50/50 game but would have to give Nemo edge with home court. Will be a great game for sure

Nemo has the better team IMO...If the Shots aren't falling for the DareDevils, then you'll see Z start trying to do to much, and take her team completely out of the game....

Clutch03

Quote from: HF on December 15, 2014, 09:28:51 pm
Quote from: coach05 on December 15, 2014, 08:26:20 pm

Nemo has the better team IMO...If the Shots aren't falling for the DareDevils, then you'll see Z start trying to do to much, and take her team completely out of the game....
I agree, Nemo is the better overall team..but (IF) shots are falling for Wonderview they have a real good chance of winning a close game..

Googlymoogly

I am thinking of leaving Boone County behind one night and driving down for this one

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Googlymoogly on December 15, 2014, 10:53:59 pm
I am thinking of leaving Boone County behind one night and driving down for this one

If I wasn't broke from Christmas shopping I'd be there....Will just have to catch one of the expected 3(at least) other matchups between these two

Googlymoogly

Kingston goes to Nemo Vista on January 6.

Catfish

Nemo IMO. Watched them twice last year in state, and state finals against Wonderview. I just don't see them losing this one.

J.D.

gobblerfire

I think this game will come down to who can rebound the best. Ready to watch what I hope is a great game.

Clutch03

Clutch03

Clutch03

Googlymoogly

BasketballNeverStops

Wow quite a low-scoring affair. Wonderview just couldn't close it out.

arstatechamp13

Man. Got out scored 22-8 in the second half. Still like WV. When they're on they're really fun to watch. Hope both these teams make the finals again

FreeMoney

Couldn't make it to this one but won't miss any of the next three or four. How did the game unfold? I presume WV boys rolled easily?

Clutch03

Quote from: FreeMoney on December 17, 2014, 09:39:50 pm
Couldn't make it to this one but won't miss any of the next three or four. How did the game unfold? I presume WV boys rolled easily?
Well arstatechamp13 pretty much said it.. But for crucial moments in the game like 4th being tied at 23 and Zimmerman missing 2 1and1 and then Nemo stole the ball and Zimmerman got a intentional foul putting Nemo up 2 and the ball back and scored another 2.. then somewhere in there made 1 free throw this all late in fourth..and I don't know if ur tryna be funny about saying (I presume Wonderview rolled easy)? Surely you already know because surely u live in the surrounding area and have KVOM or friends that's enlightened u..but yes the boys won and no they didn't roll with ease..

FreeMoney

Dang it! Thought I was pretty clear on this but guess not. My posts seem to get under the skin of some! It was a legitimate question that deserved a simple answer. Oh well next time ill pay my four dollars get a bag of popcorn and see for myself.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: FreeMoney on December 18, 2014, 09:28:53 am
Dang it! Thought I was pretty clear on this but guess not. My posts seem to get under the skin of some! It was a legitimate question that deserved a simple answer. Oh well next time ill pay my four dollars get a bag of popcorn and see for myself.

Lol it's getting to where you can't say anything on here

Hogfan167

+1 my guess is some whining to the mods by certain posters

Clutch03

Quote from: FreeMoney on December 18, 2014, 09:28:53 am
Good idea..maybe next time you won't get your feelings hurt..I know your kind and I don't like em..

FreeMoney

Clutch03

Quote from: FreeMoney on December 18, 2014, 12:45:50 pm
Save me a seat C03. lol
I'd sure like that..just let me know when and I will be there saving that seat for ya..

D1

Quote from: FreeMoney on December 17, 2014, 09:39:50 pm
Wonderview boys won by 3, Nemo had ball with final shot but settled for a bad shot and the chance to take it into overtime.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Googlymoogly on December 15, 2014, 11:49:38 pm

I see a trip to center ridge in my near future...

Mufasa012

Quote from: HF on January 01, 2015, 10:08:40 pm
Quote from: Googlymoogly on December 15, 2014, 11:49:38 pm

I see a trip to center ridge in my near future...

That should be a good game

gobblerfire

Round number to starts tomorrow at Wonderview. Who coming to watch?

HorseFeathers

Didn't make the first one...but I'll be there tonight....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas