• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bay Sr Girls

Started by bball101, December 15, 2014, 08:40:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bball101

I heard over the weekend that Bay has gotten enough girls to commit to play the 2nd half of the year and will play the remainder of the season. Can anyone confirm this?

D6Bound

Quote from: bball101 on December 15, 2014, 08:40:54 am
I heard over the weekend that Bay has gotten enough girls to commit to play the 2nd half of the year and will play the remainder of the season. Can anyone confirm this?
I don't know. But the only reason they'd be doing something like that is to have a shot at hosting the regional tournament.

LHHC

^^ that ain't gonna happen!  Hahahahaha

bball101

Which part 'ain't gonna happen'? The girls playing or the Regionals at Bay?

NEA Razorback olfan

I would be great if Bay got a girls team together, next year they could move those Freshman up and compete right away!

Backboard Shattered

Is it true Bay doesn't have a girls team? 

BoxNOne

They just started playing and are 2-0 in conference. They are probably the best team in their conference. Of course, they play in possibly the worst conference in the state.

Backboard Shattered

Thx box I've been gone awhile don't know a lot of what's going on

Moonshiner

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 14, 2015, 08:23:57 am
They just started playing and are 2-0 in conference. They are probably the best team in their conference. Of course, they play in possibly the worst conference in the state.

Shouldn't they have started with some forfeit losses?

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Moonshiner on January 14, 2015, 10:41:26 am

No they called and cancelled all the games before the season started.

Mississippi King

January 14, 2015, 04:42:43 pm #10 Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:56:46 pm by Mississippi King

Moonshiner

Good luck to them.  Glad they are getting to play

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Mississippi King on January 14, 2015, 04:42:43 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on January 14, 2015, 11:21:50 am
Quote from: Moonshiner on January 14, 2015, 10:41:26 am

No they called and cancelled all the games before the season started.

The 1A 3 E must have some nice coaches.  I don't think anywhere else you could cancel a conference game because you didn't have enough to play and then regroup over Christmas and say sorry but we are ready to play now.  I think the next time our school has a good player go down with an injury we will just cancel a month or two of the season and then play half our season in two weeks when he or she gets back.
Good luck with that I hope it works for u

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas