• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

County Line

Started by adaptedtigerfan, December 03, 2014, 07:54:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Are there any CL posters on here that can update me on how their season might play out?

BigMan15

Im not from countyline but i like to keep up with them...so far this year they dont have a great record but they played tough oppenents early in the year...They play lavaca tomorrow in the lavaca tournament..they beat lamar pretty good without their football players though...they should definitly make state and could get hot...they are the most displined team ive seen in a while

PuddlePirate12

They looked good against Emerson. They came out hot and were up like 12-2 to start the game but they got shook up by Emerson's press I think.. They play very rough especially on defense. Not illegal rough but they're physical and strong

TheHardTruth

Very good 1A team. Not great though. Struggle to score. Point guard is quick and smart. Franklin kid can't shoot, but he's athletic and can rebound. Couple of young, decent shooters that play solid D. And a taller kid inside that pulls down every board. Tough stretch coming up though. Paris, an unproven but solid 3A squad, two straight Saturdays. And Bay. That's a biggie. We'll see how they play Paris tonight.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: TheHardTruth on December 06, 2014, 03:11:49 pm
Very good 1A team. Not great though. Struggle to score. Point guard is quick and smart. Franklin kid can't shoot, but he's athletic and can rebound. Couple of young, decent shooters that play solid D. And a taller kid inside that pulls down every board. Tough stretch coming up though. Paris, an unproven but solid 3A squad, two straight Saturdays. And Bay. That's a biggie. We'll see how they play Paris tonight.

Are you going to that game? Or someone who can keep up us updated on the score

TheHardTruth

CL vs Paris or CL vs Bay? Either way I'm sure I can get you the scores.

PuddlePirate12

TheHardTruth

TheHardTruth

County Line beat Paris 54-47. Trailed in the fourth but fought and finished them off.

adaptedtigerfan

Where are you from , HardTruth

The Chief CL

When are we gonna grow a set and play the team just to the west of us?  That use to be the biggest games of the year (in the entire area). Now we don't even play!  Can someone help me out here?

TheHardTruth

I would love to see that.

The Chief CL

Are you a County Liner, hard truth?

CincyGuyintheFort

I plan on checking out SCRANTON @ COUNTY LINE on Friday night, anything about either team I need to or should know ?

WattsOzark

County Line boys are very well coached, and play hard. I saw them several times at Bank of the Ozarks, and they were a very disciplined team.

Baller4life23

Scrantons team is getting better with each game. No doubt they are top 10. Plus Scranton vs CL is always a great game. So I don't figure if you go you'll be dissapointed! 2 great rival teams that just wanna win. Seth siebenmorgen and conor roby will put on a show for whoever is coming out. No doubt. I know I'll be there.

DogsWin7

Quote from: CincyGuyintheFort on January 06, 2015, 11:49:27 am
I plan on checking out SCRANTON @ COUNTY LINE on Friday night, anything about either team I need to or should know ?
Will you try and update the score and give an analysis of County Line?    I haven't seen them play this year and am interested in how they do, please?    :)

1-Adam-12

Scranton has #3 (Siebenmorgen) and #21 who provide the bulk of their offense. Siebenmorgen is an excellent 3-pt shooter.  In fact most of them can shoot the 3 well.  When we (Booneville) played them last night both had 27 points.

Buck Douff

Quote from: WattsOzark on January 06, 2015, 02:34:43 pm
County Line boys are very well coached, and play hard. I saw them several times at Bank of the Ozarks, and they were a very disciplined team.
[/quote
]Your description of County Line is spot on... Scranton could also be described in much the same way. CL looked sharp winning 64-44 at Subiaco last night.

CincyGuyintheFort

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on January 07, 2015, 03:06:23 pm
Will you try and update the score and give an analysis of County Line?    I haven't seen them play this year and am interested in how they do, please?    :)

Hey ,yes I deff will. I'll start a thread on here come game time. If you want bucket by bucket, go to the qwikScore on MaxPreps at game time, I will update it.

DogsWin7

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas