• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for a community and school

Started by Wildcatalumni21, November 12, 2018, 04:42:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

I know we all get on here and trash talk each other and give each other all kinds of crap, but for the most part it's all in good fun and nobody takes it personal cuz we are all adults.

Unfortunately when kids do these things at school and at other school functions there is the possibility of consequences due to the bullying! This past weekend those consequences became a reality in Dover as a 9th grade band member, who had been getting bullied so bad, that she took her life due to it! I can't even begin to imagine what her family is going through, as well as students that called her a friend, and the faculty. If y'all could please send your prayers to her family and everyone in that community that has been affected by this devastating tragedy!! If you have kids please explain and drill in to them the importance of not bullying and if they see bullying taking place to not just be a bystander but to take action! You never know, if another kid that had seen this going on had came forward if it could've made a difference! May God be with them all!! #BrookeStrong #LoveNotHate

JacketFan

Oh my gosh, prayers being sent the family's way, may the Lord be with them in there time of need.

rattlerfan24

M.I. D

RATTLER43

cuz

sickwillie

This has to end! Prayers for that family... I can't imagine!

HG Hornet

Very sad.  Schools are supposed to try to stop bullying, if they know it's happening. 

Prouddragondad

bleudog

Most gracious Heavenly Father, please provide comfort and strength to those left among us who mourn the earthly loss of those now with you. Amen.

AirWarren

Man this makes me sad.

Prayers for the family.

Hawgpilot

HorseFeathers

nightowl

bleudog

MomaLion

Many prayers to this young ladies' family, friends and school.  Unfortunately this happens all to often and is completely avoidable.  Definitely teach your kids to look out for others when they see this going on.  This breaks my heart  :(

old.dole

ISU7

Hasbeen92

I pray for peace and understanding for her family and friends I also pray for those that are the cause and hope they see the consequence of certain actions. I pray that the community recovers and is able to avoid tragedies like this in the future because this event thru education and communication. Thanks be to our Saviour Jesus Christ

Lumberjackfan1978

Heavenly Father I pray that you will be with this family lift them up oh lord Amen.

athletic supporter

Rabhog

LJ1985

bigworm

It all comes down to one question that was asked about 2000 years ago. What is the greatest commandement? Jesus replied..."love the Lord your God with all your heart. Also, love your neighbor as yourslelf. These are the same". He said loving our neighbor was the same as loving God. Not if they are like us or of we agree or if they are nice to us. Simply to love them. We have to teach our children how to love. Its our only hope.

I pray that God will pour grace and peace onto everyone involved. Such a tragedy.

Trojanbird

It's a crazy world that we live in today, use to not be this way!  Prayers for the family and community!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas