• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenwood @ Lake Hamilton

Started by The Future, October 29, 2017, 09:21:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zebrafan

October 30, 2017, 01:41:50 pm #50 Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 01:44:11 pm by zebrafan
Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 30, 2017, 01:37:36 pm
Im guessing you heard that on either CNN or MSNBC? Let me real men talk about football when they get a chance during lunch break. It's obvious you don't have a job so instead you play on the internet. Greenwood 52-10
Forget it, you and 2000Zebra battle it out....but do it over (PM)messages though and save all of us the trouble of seeing that ridiculous argument!

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: zebrafan on October 30, 2017, 01:41:50 pm
Forget it, you and 2000Zebra battle it out....but do it over (PM)messages though and save all of us the trouble of seeing that ridiculous argument!
Tell your boy not to be such an idiot An we won't have a problem at all.
. Go Dogs!

RD™

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 30, 2017, 01:24:09 pm
All Greenwood fans are racists
Your time is short. I'd shut your mouth.

zebrafan

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 30, 2017, 01:44:58 pm
. Go Dogs!
I haven't asked any respectable Greenwood fans to shut you up. Go Z's!

zebrafan

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 30, 2017, 01:44:58 pm
. Go Dogs!
You and 2000Zebra are new here and it shows.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 30, 2017, 01:15:53 pm
Are you just upset that you aren't getting as many Handouts as you are use too??

This is really getting out of hand. GW posters have been vocal since they moved up from 5A and they have been a little arrogant but they've been served enough humble pie that by and large they are very respectable and knowledgeable about football and just supporting their team. This piece of crap along with the other 2...no body with class wants or consider them part of the program or fan base. They're just too stupid to know it just a matter of time and...well let's just say things around here will get back to normal soon.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 30, 2017, 01:27:14 pm
I wouldn't go as far as that...there are two fans that are foolish/trolls  but all teams have them including PB.

Funny that you're on the Greenwood thread talking about trolls.  Your such a troll that you have a website named trolltrace.com

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: RD™ on October 30, 2017, 01:46:14 pm
Your time is short. I'd shut your mouth.

Finally.  Someone shuts him up! 

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 30, 2017, 02:02:02 pm
This is really getting out of hand. GW posters have been vocal since they moved up from 5A and they have been a little arrogant but they've been served enough humble pie that by and large they are very respectable and knowledgeable about football and just supporting their team. This piece of crap along with the other 2...no body with class wants or consider them part of the program or fan base. They're just too stupid to know it just a matter of time and...well let's just say things around here will get back to normal soon.

Of all the people calling others pieces of crap........lol  That's irony at it's finest!  You're a troll and a baiter.  And we've all gotten tired of your mornic mouth

RD™

A potential historic Greenwood / Pine Bluff matchup is on the horizion. Both sides of the equation have doofus posters that are getting in the way of actual football topic conversation. Can a FF mod help us out?

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: RD™ on October 30, 2017, 02:35:24 pm
A potential historic Greenwood / Pine Bluff matchup is on the horizion. Both sides of the equation have doofus posters that are getting in the way of actual football topic conversation. Can a FF mod help us out?
Ill Tone it down. We got Football to play. Didn't know people get so especially upset though.? 🙄

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 30, 2017, 01:27:14 pm
I wouldn't go as far as that...there are two fans that are foolish/trolls  but all teams have them including PB.

You're 1 of the 3!

PB boys are getting nervous!!!!   They know PB is overrated this year, and it's about to show!!!

zebrafan

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 30, 2017, 03:03:48 pm
Ill Tone it down. We got Football to play. Didn't know people get so especially upset though.? 🙄
No ones upset, just making sure you know when you're getting out of line! Back to football!

PrivateLesson

What's going on with this thread?!?    One minute the thread posts are different and the next new posts appear?!   Halloween tricks early?!? 

High Voltage

Let's be real clear here, ZD and Zebrafan talk with respect and can make compete sentences that we all can understand. This other guy talks in a language that nobody can understand, or at least I can't. Can we all agree that smack talk is fine but at we all need to be able to read and understand what the smack talk says and means? ;)

zebradynasty

October 30, 2017, 04:15:21 pm #65 Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 04:17:06 pm by zebradynasty
Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 30, 2017, 02:09:51 pm
Of all the people calling others pieces of crap........lol  That's irony at it's finest!  You're a troll and a baiter.  And we've all gotten tired of your mornic mouth

Me troll or bait...let me clear that up right now! I personally think posting stupid opinions just to make people react is very childish. I can get with a little smack talking but don't get disrespectful and derail threads. The three of you make me think you're not really from GW because in all the years on here there have been ZERO posters from GW that act like you three dingleberries! And who is WE? You certainly don't speak for the true GW fans!

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 30, 2017, 03:07:46 pm
You're 1 of the 3!

PB boys are getting nervous!!!!   They know PB is overrated this year, and it's about to show!!!
Good on that Bubba!

Brian G

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on October 30, 2017, 04:05:12 pm
Let's be real clear here, ZD and Zebrafan talk with respect and can make compete sentences that we all can understand. This other guy talks in a language that nobody can understand, or at least I can't. Can we all agree that smack talk is fine but at we all need to be able to read and understand what the smack talk says and means? ;)
+1 Fo sho realz!

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

rona

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 30, 2017, 04:15:21 pm
Me troll or bait...let me clear that up right now! I personally think posting stupid opinions just to make people react is very childish. I can get with a little smack talking but don't get disrespectful and derail threads. The three of you make me think you're not really from GW because in all the years on here there have been ZERO posters from GW that act like you three dingleberries! And who is WE? You certainly don't speak for the true GW fans!

+1

Brian G

I should delete this entire thread.  I'll give it a chance to self-correct as several have tried to save it.

Tread lightly.

Pr8hd

Crazy, not one LH post and it's at 2 pages with mostly fighting and name-calling. ZD, Zebrafan, urban legend, are are all good posters that talk about their team and not disrespecting others. You cannot lump all them in with a bad apple anymore than you can most of the GW fans the same way. Gw/PB is tied 2-2 with  all 4 match-ups being well contested. If both make it again this year to meet other, I would expect nothing less than the same.

Now, back on LH, I hope. Perhaps, Lanny has some thoughts since he is a LH alum.

The Future

October 31, 2017, 06:31:52 am #72 Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 12:25:31 pm by The Future
2012 7 points
2013 3 points
2015 7 points
2016 1 point

4 meetings with a total of 18 points difference. That's incredible.
I agree with Pr8hd. If/when Greenwood and Pine Bluff meet I don't see any reason why it won't be another classic and the winner wins by only a handful of points. And it'll be for all the marbles again at WM for the third time of the 4 meetings.

But don't wanna get too far ahead. Pine Bluff will still possibly see an improved Eldo team and Greenwood will most likely have to host West Memphis. Some good games coming up.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 30, 2017, 03:19:09 pm
No ones upset, just making sure you know when you're getting out of line! Back to football!

Oh sorry, you're the "Getting out of line" police.  ::)

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 30, 2017, 04:15:21 pm

You don't get disrespectful and derail threads?  WOW.   Ok, you are delusional and need help. 

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on October 30, 2017, 09:58:15 pm
Crazy, not one LH post and it's at 2 pages with mostly fighting and name-calling. ZD, Zebrafan, urban legend, are are all good posters that talk about their team and not disrespecting others. You cannot lump all them in with a bad apple anymore than you can most of the GW fans the same way. Gw/PB is tied 2-2 with  all 4 match-ups being well contested. If both make it again this year to meet other, I would expect nothing less than the same.

Now, back on LH, I hope. Perhaps, Lanny has some thoughts since he is a LH alum.
+1

Greenwood with the quadruple suplex on Lake Hamilton this week! The die is cast for a rematch with Pine Bluff this December. I sure am glad B.G. got everyone straightened out on this thread. Man, what would we do without him? LOL

GO BULLDOGS!!!

PrivateLesson

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 31, 2017, 08:54:13 am
+1

Greenwood with the quadruple suplex on Lake Hamilton this week! The die is cast for a rematch with Pine Bluff this December. I sure am glad B.G. got everyone straightened out on this thread. Man, what would we do without him? LOL

GO BULLDOGS!!!
I think RD and a few others helped a little..

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 31, 2017, 08:38:06 am
Oh sorry, you're the "Getting out of line" police.  ::)
Yep, step away from your computer slowly!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 31, 2017, 01:24:04 pm
Yep, step away from your computer slowly!

You, find the PB thread, slowly.

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 31, 2017, 08:41:12 am
You don't get disrespectful and derail threads?  WOW.   Ok, you are delusional and need help. 

Been here on FF 13 years only got the hammer once. Here's the difference you keep it up and bye-bye! Try and figure that out or don't...I'll be glad when it's over.

zebradynasty

Where have the LH posters gone use to be a few? I know the program has been down somewhat but they have always had a pretty solid fan base.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 31, 2017, 02:00:51 pm
Been here on FF 13 years only got the hammer once. Here's the difference you keep it up and bye-bye! Try and figure that out or don't...I'll be glad when it's over.

I think you've let enough inappropriate comments come out of your trap the last week that you're the last person to be giving advice about posting on FF.  ::)

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 31, 2017, 01:29:26 pm
You, find the PB thread, slowly.
No, I'm being just like you!😑 Dogs by 28 in this one...Sounds like LH will be a 6Seed? Or 5?

PrivateLesson

I seen a article on twitter by The Sentinel-Record that Jacob Nichols for LH carried 27 times for 228 yards, filling in for Malik Brewer.   

Anyone know if all Lake Hamilton players are going to be able to play this game due to injuries? 

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 31, 2017, 02:24:36 pm
I think you've let enough inappropriate comments come out of your trap the last week that you're the last person to be giving advice about posting on FF.  ::)

Evidently the powers that be feel that given the context in which I posted my comments where not inappropriate. Perhaps YOU should ask them? Better yet DON'T take my advice...just keep doing you!

PrivateLesson

Apparently, he's the one on Fearless Friday probation..

Hey DoyouknowwhatIthinkyouare....how many more days do you have for your posts to show up on time???  lol  :)

urban legend2

Can only shake my head when reading some of the idiotic, childish and stupid stuff spit out by some of these "keyboard tough guys". It gets pointless to even respond at times. Like ZD said, we all do a little trash talking from time to time, all in good fun. But some of you wannabes...ah nevermind. I got Greenwood by 17 in a tougher than you'd think game.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: urban legend2 on November 01, 2017, 12:02:25 pm
Can only shake my head when reading some of the idiotic, childish and stupid stuff spit out by some of these "keyboard tough guys". It gets pointless to even respond at times. Like ZD said, we all do a little trash talking from time to time, all in good fun. But some of you wannabes...ah nevermind. I got Greenwood by 17 in a tougher than you'd think game.

Thread Police and ZD fan club member.  Nice

HorseWithNoName

I'm new to the whole posting thing.  I've also read all the posts on this thread.  And i'm unbiased to the posters (unlike some of you have been).  To me, it seems like there are some moronic posters, some legit posters, and some posters who think that this is their little playground and get upset when other posters or new posters start talking smack.  This is an open forum.  Whether you've made 1 post or 15 thousand.  You'd think that the older posters would know better than to say some of the things that they've said.  However, we all (for the most part) are adults and should conduct ourselves accordingly.   

Yesterday, a man drives down the street in NYC and kills 8 innocent people.  A month ago a deranged man guns down 58 innocent people in Las Vegas.  All we hear about is hate in our nation.  Why must this board be anything other than talk about high school sports?  We are all better than this!

How about we all stop arguing and calling names, and just enjoy the freedom we have to voice our biased opinions?   And think before typing something that can't be taken back.

Just my two cents worth

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 01, 2017, 11:50:46 am
Apparently, he's the one on Fearless Friday probation..

Hey DoyouknowwhatIthinkyouare....how many more days do you have for your posts to show up on time???  lol  :)

Do you want me to put you back on the naughty list?  :)

zebradynasty

November 01, 2017, 02:12:14 pm #90 Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 02:14:36 pm by zebradynasty
Quote from: HorseWithNoName on November 01, 2017, 12:32:54 pm
I'm new to the whole posting thing.  I've also read all the posts on this thread.  And i'm unbiased to the posters (unlike some of you have been).  To me, it seems like there are some moronic posters, some legit posters, and some posters who think that this is their little playground and get upset when other posters or new posters start talking smack.  This is an open forum.  Whether you've made 1 post or 15 thousand.  You'd think that the older posters would know better than to say some of the things that they've said.  However, we all (for the most part) are adults and should conduct ourselves accordingly.   

Yesterday, a man drives down the street in NYC and kills 8 innocent people.  A month ago a deranged man guns down 58 innocent people in Las Vegas.  All we hear about is hate in our nation.  Why must this board be anything other than talk about high school sports?  We are all better than this!

How about we all stop arguing and calling names, and just enjoy the freedom we have to voice our biased opinions?   And think before typing something that can't be taken back.

Just my two cents worth

Welcome to FF! Let me preface that this is my opinion and does not carry anymore weight than anyone else's nor is it aimed at you, just in general. First, you are wrong this is not an open forum. This is not Facebook, Instagram or Snap Chat. Never has been like those social media cesspools. Which all started out harmless enough.  It's pretty tame around here compared to 5-10+ years ago. That is by design! Talking smack is fine up to a point but no one should be able to say whatever and accept no responsibility for the reaction their words might bring. If your sole intention is to come on here yank peoples chain and call that fun you won't be on here long. If not being able to do that makes it too boring on here...there are other social media outlets that will indulge that kind of thing. You can post a video killing someone on FB! I'm sure they'll let you start a page to talk trash about your opponent without fear of reprisal.   

Again just my opinion based upon what I have learned over the years. I have never personally met the owner or moderators of this board. Just telling you how its been done and what they have told me. Meaning any poster is welcome to find out for themselves.

HorseWithNoName

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 01, 2017, 02:12:14 pm
Welcome to FF! Let me preface that this is my opinion and does not carry anymore weight than anyone else's nor is it aimed at you, just in general. First, you are wrong this is not an open forum. This is not Facebook, Instagram or Snap Chat. Never has been like those social media cesspools. Which all started out harmless enough.  It's pretty tame around here compared to 5-10+ years ago. That is by design! Talking smack is fine up to a point but no one should be able to say whatever and accept no responsibility for the reaction their words might bring. If your sole intention is to come on here yank peoples chain and call that fun you won't be on here long. If not being able to do that makes it too boring on here...there are other social media outlets that will indulge that kind of thing. You can post a video killing someone on FB! I'm sure they'll let you start a page to talk trash about your opponent without fear of reprisal.   

Again just my opinion based upon what I have learned over the years. I have never personally met the owner or moderators of this board. Just telling you how its been done and what they have told me. Meaning any poster is welcome to find out for themselves.

"Open" means that we have the freedom to express our opinions about our teams.  "Open" means that everything that is posted isn't censored.  There are rules and guidelines that we all agree to before joining FF.  Within those guidelines we have the "OPENness" to express our opinions. 

Everyone has their threshold about what is and isn't acceptable "trash talk".  Some people need to get a thicker skin.  Others need to relax a little bit and take things with a grain of salt.

zebradynasty

Quote from: HorseWithNoName on November 01, 2017, 02:40:29 pm
"Open" means that we have the freedom to express our opinions about our teams.  "Open" means that everything that is posted isn't censored.  There are rules and guidelines that we all agree to before joining FF.  Within those guidelines we have the "OPENness" to express our opinions. 

Everyone has their threshold about what is and isn't acceptable "trash talk".  Some people need to get a thicker skin.  Others need to relax a little bit and take things with a grain of salt.

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 01, 2017, 02:12:14 pm

Meaning any poster is welcome to find out for themselves.

I'll leave it at that.

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: zebrafan on October 30, 2017, 01:12:18 pm
5, there's one or two on here...they might have avoided this thread since it was highjacked.

+1

Brian G

Quote from: HorseWithNoName on November 01, 2017, 12:32:54 pm
I'm new to the whole posting thing. 

Actually you are not.

Quote from: HorseWithNoName on November 01, 2017, 02:40:29 pm
There are rules and guidelines that we all agree to before joining FF.
Among the rules are duplicate accounts and whining about moderation.

After being warned formally and by others, you've failed miserably.

This duplicate acct is being deleted and your original count is suspended for 30 days.  If you start another account, it and your original will be deleted as well.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

AT

Anyone else been in need of a good B.G. ban post? Felt like I was having withdrawals.

Bigfootdogfan

!!!
Quote from: B.G. on November 01, 2017, 06:51:09 pm
Actually you are not.

This duplicate acct is being deleted and your original count is suspended for 30 days.  If you start another account, it and your original will be deleted as well.

This is too funny!!!!!! Trying to pass off that he was new, oh my gosh. Nice try though. LOL!!!!

Brian G

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 01, 2017, 07:06:55 pm
Anyone else been in need of a good B.G. ban post? Felt like I was having withdrawals.
It's been Old School Week here on FF.

PA Dad

Quote from: B.G. on November 01, 2017, 06:51:09 pm
Actually you are not.

Thank you.  I hate all the name calling, etc.

rona

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas