• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Would Win?

Started by Pastureboy21, November 11, 2014, 11:28:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastureboy21

2A Junction City vs. 5A Pulaski Academy

3A Charleston vs. 5A Wynne

3A Genoa Central vs. 6A Hall

4A Dardenelle vs. 7A LR Catholic

I thought these would be some interesting inter-classification games. Tell me what y'all think  ;) (Posting this in every board)

MDXPHD

Quote from: Pastureboy21 on November 11, 2014, 11:28:37 am

I thought these would be some interesting inter-classification games. Tell me what y'all think  ;) (Posting this in every board)

PA- Easily
Wynne- Easily
What?
Catholic

WPWells

Calpreps:

Charleston 35
Wynne 34

MDXPHD

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 11, 2014, 12:33:32 pm
Calpreps:

Charleston 35
Wynne 34

Oh right.  Calpreps and most mathematical formulas can predict who would win.  I forgot.

WPWells

You said easily. That's what I was arguing with that

MDXPHD

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 11, 2014, 12:41:58 pm
You said easily. That's what I was arguing with that

I think they would win, easily.  Of course we can't prove anything, so we are all entitled to our opinions.  There is a big difference in depth when you jump two classifications, which would play a huge role.

wynnefootballfan

The only three teams I know anything about are P.A. & Wynne for abviouse reasons and Junction City I have seen play 3 times in the past 3 years. Of course we will never really know but this is fun. If they were completely healthy, I would give an equal edge in a one game match up to Junction City against iether one.

Lionheart88

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on November 11, 2014, 01:36:28 pm

The only three teams I know anything about are P.A. & Wynne for abviouse reasons and Junction City I have seen play 3 times in the past 3 years. Of course we will never really know but this is fun. If they were completely healthy, I would give an equal edge in a one game match up to Junction City against iether one.
What are those?

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: Lionheart88 on November 11, 2014, 01:50:50 pm
Quote from: wynnefootballfan on November 11, 2014, 01:36:28 pm

What are those?

I have very close friends from Wynne for years (family really) P.A. is in the 5A, I've seen them play a number of times and let's face it, most everyone knows about P.A. and there success.

Rockhounds x2

This is easily the dumbest thread on here!

The_Pioneer

We all also know what happens to that PA offense when they face a grown up defense.  Sure, they can pick on the dregs of the Central conference, but where are the state titles in 5A?

MDXPHD

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 11, 2014, 04:37:42 pm
We all also know what happens to that PA offense when they face a grown up defense.  Sure, they can pick on the dregs of the Central conference, but where are the state titles in 5A?

Well, JC is not a grown up defense.  They are a good defense for 2a ball.

Go.Razorhogs

PA won a state championship in the 5A in 2008.
http://www.fearlessfriday.com/pastscores/Pulaski%20Academy/2008.html#2008

Overdahill

The_Pioneer

Quote from: Go.Razorhogs on November 11, 2014, 04:52:42 pm

Kinda proves my point.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 11, 2014, 06:59:35 pm
Quote from: Go.Razorhogs on November 11, 2014, 04:52:42 pm

Kinda proves my point.
How's that?

DogsWin7

Do you all think whoever this Pastureboy is....is collecting data and going to use it to try and prove the RPS or disprove it??    Just curious.  :)

Pastureboy21

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 11, 2014, 09:47:58 pm
Do you all think whoever this Pastureboy is....is collecting data and going to use it to try and prove the RPS or disprove it??    Just curious.  :)
Shhhhhh :-X

Pastureboy21

Quote from: Overdahill on November 11, 2014, 06:15:00 pm
Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on November 11, 2014, 03:30:22 pm
This is easily the dumbest thread on here!

^^ Amen!
Sorry guys, feel free to not post on it if it's so dumb!

Rockhounds x2

Pastureboy21:

--- Quote from: Overdahill on Today at 06:15:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on Today at 03:30:22 pm ---This is easily the dumbest thread on here!

--- End quote ---

^^ Amen!

--- End quote ---

1) it's never going to happen
2) the lower classification teams wouldn't win any of these game
3) if they did play how bad would PA have to win by before it would justify it? If they won by 21 you would say well there 5A they shoulda won by more! If they ran it up and won by 50 it would be why don't they play schools there own size... PA couldn't win nor could the other higher classified schools

Overdahill

Plus:

It's the first round of the playoffs and there are real games to be played this week😀

Chief_Osceolaâ„¢

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 11, 2014, 12:39:55 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 11, 2014, 12:33:32 pm
Calpreps:

Charleston 35
Wynne 34

Oh right.  Calpreps and most mathematical formulas can predict who would win.  I forgot.

We could do like ESPN and simulate the games on NCAAFB on the playstation.  Of course we'd have to build each team, but I'm sure it could be done and be TOTALLY accurate.

Pastureboy21

Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on November 11, 2014, 11:34:53 pm
Pastureboy21:

--- Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on Today at 03:30:22 pm ---This is easily the dumbest thread on here!

--- End quote ---

^^ Amen!

--- End quote ---

3) if they did play how bad would PA have to win by before it would justify it? If they won by 21 you would say well there 5A they shoulda won by more! If they ran it up and won by 50 it would be why don't they play schools there own size... PA couldn't win nor could the other higher classified schools

1) Learn how to quote on Fearless
2) If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
3) Tell me why you think that I would say "well there (they're* btw) 5a they shoulda won by more!" or "Why don't they play schools there (their* btw) own size..." please tell me Mr. Mindreader

Youngsta71701

November 12, 2014, 01:36:40 pm #23 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:41:06 pm by Youngsta71701
Junction City would go toe to toe with most teams in the state for 3 quarters but they would wear down in the 4th. Not enough depth to rotate fresh players in and out. And most of their best players play both ways.

Youngsta71701

November 12, 2014, 01:48:20 pm #24 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:53:29 pm by Youngsta71701
Calpreps.com

Pulaski Academy 42 Junction City 31

Charleston 35 Wynne 34

Little Rock Hall 31 Genoa Central 14

Dardanelle 35 Little Rock Catholic 20

Uncle Ivan

Calpreps is drunk.

This, btw, is absolutely an offseason topic.

Rockhounds x2

Pastureboy21:

--- Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on November 11, 2014, 11:34:53 pm ---Pastureboy21:

--- End quote ---

^^ Amen!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

3) Tell me why you think that I would say "well there (they're* btw) 5a they shoulda won by more!" or "Why don't they play schools there (their* btw) own size..." please tell me Mr. Mindreader

Well Genius when and if Arkansas beats Louisiana School of the blind that the play at the start of every season by 30 points do you instantly know that the Razorbacks are for real this year?? Ummm no!

Pretty sure there isn't a set guidelines to posting on fearless!

Pretty sure nothing I said was offensive! If it was oh well!!

that1guy2110

I dont think some of you realize how good junction city is. They are the real deal and they would go toe to toe with any of the teams listed IMO.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on November 12, 2014, 02:38:14 pm
Pastureboy21:

--- Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on November 11, 2014, 11:34:53 pm ---Pastureboy21:

--- End quote ---

^^ Amen!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well Genius when and if Arkansas beats Louisiana School of the blind that the play at the start of every season by 30 points do you instantly know that the Razorbacks are for real this year?? Ummm no!

Quote from: that1guy2110 on November 12, 2014, 09:11:27 pm
I dont think some of you realize how good junction city is. They are the real deal and they would go toe to toe with any of the teams listed IMO.

Lol

Pastureboy21

Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on November 12, 2014, 02:38:14 pm
Pastureboy21:

--- End quote ---

^^ Amen!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Never answered my question stonehands

STUNNA

I don't think you realize how good warren is and PA handled them with ease

STUNNA

Quote from: STUNNA on November 12, 2014, 11:34:15 pm

I don't think you realize how good warren is and PA handled them with ease

A warren team that almost beat 7A southide until they scored a go ahead touchdown with a minute left in the game.... Huge difference when playing up more than one class. And charleston would be out athleted at every position on the field besides maybe one. And Junction city might only touch the ball one possession with the way PA plays.

Uncle Ivan

lol

There is a reason JC doesn't play up in class.  Let them tangle with a El Dorado.

Wildhog14

Junction by 30
Wynne by 21
Genoa by 2
Catholic by 1

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Wildhog14 on November 13, 2014, 10:27:05 am
Junction by 30
Wynne by 21
Genoa by 2
Catholic by 1

Don't know where these numbers came from *cough* your backside *cough*, but I would be more inclined to lean toward the calprep scores.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 13, 2014, 11:19:40 am
Junction by 30
Wynne by 21
Genoa by 2
Catholic by 1

Don't know where these numbers came from *cough* your backside *cough*, but I would be more inclined to lean toward the calprep scores.

That person is clearly ignorant about the sport, PA wouldn't lose by 30 to any team 6A and below in AR.  They may beat JC by 30 though.

STUNNA

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 13, 2014, 06:59:35 pm
Junction by 30
Wynne by 21
Genoa by 2
Catholic by 1

That person is clearly ignorant about the sport, PA wouldn't lose by 30 to any team 6A and below in AR.  They may beat JC by 30 though.

I don't think there is a team in the state that can beat them by 30

MDXPHD

Quote from: STUNNA on November 14, 2014, 07:19:24 am
Junction by 30
Wynne by 21
Genoa by 2
Catholic by 1

Some of the larger schools might.  PA is a small school, the depth of Bentonville and other high quality 7A schools would get to them.

STUNNA

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 14, 2014, 07:33:48 am
Junction by 30
Wynne by 21
Genoa by 2
Catholic by 1

Some of the larger schools might.  PA is a small school, the depth of Bentonville and other high quality 7A schools would get to them.

I still disagree. What PA does is just really hard to prepare for. PA is probably the most in shape overall team in the state, due to how they play the game. I know comparing scores is really bad but Bentonville lost to south side 10-7 and that is Bentonvilles only loss on the season. South side beat warren 28-22 on a last minute td. PA smashed warren 50-20. I just don't see any team beating them by 30 this season. And they have been tested this year.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: STUNNA on November 14, 2014, 09:14:54 am
Quote from: MDXPHD on November 14, 2014, 07:33:48 am
Junction by 30
Wynne by 21
Genoa by 2
Catholic by 1

I still disagree. What PA does is just really hard to prepare for. PA is probably the most in shape overall team in the state, due to how they play the game. I know comparing scores is really bad but Bentonville lost to south side 10-7 and that is Bentonvilles only loss on the season. South side beat warren 28-22 on a last minute td. PA smashed warren 50-20. I just don't see any team beating them by 30 this season. And they have been tested this year.
You would have to score 80 pts to do it cause they're gonna get them 50..lol

Uncle Ivan

Junction by 30
Wynne by 21
Genoa by 2
Catholic by 1

JC?  There's a number of teams that can.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas