• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to Morrilton running back

Started by MoTownDog, November 07, 2014, 07:55:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MoTownDog

congratulations to Morrilton running back #5 Terrence Minor for setting the schools all time rushing record.  He surpassed the 1971 record of 1591 yards. The 1971 record was done in 13 games.  Terrence has done it in only 10. 

DevilPupMom

Woo hoo!! Proud of him for such a great accomplishment. He has definitely played his heart out this year.

Go Postal

pantherblue

PercussionMan

November 08, 2014, 11:12:12 am #4 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 11:14:44 am by PercussionMan

Congratulations, Terrence Minor!  Pound-for-pound, the hardest working player on the field all year...he put the Devil Dogs on his back at times when injuries occurred to other team members.  Great player that we will certainly miss next year!

Go Postal

Coaches or school needs to post that on maxpreps.com at least for stats.

Still, congratulations to Terrence Minor on your season!

Hoghead

Congrats Terrance Minor !  Who held the record before he broke it after 43 years ?

PercussionMan

Quote from: Hoghead on November 10, 2014, 03:09:12 am
Congrats Terrance Minor !  Who held the record before he broke it after 43 years ?

James McDaniel (1971)...he had 1591 yards, and I think that was through 13 games.  Terrence smashed that, easily in 10 games.  I can't imagine what he would have done in 13 games...probably 2,100-2,200 yards.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas