• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel @ Camden Fairview

Started by Youngsta71701, November 04, 2014, 08:55:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

I honestly have know idea how this game is going to go. Can someone please help!

RamFan06

I thought Fairview had a fast team until we went to Chapel. Lakeside has played against team speed this year, Fairview, Sylvan Hills, White Hall........ but Chapel is the fastest all around I have seen so far, especially on defense.

CF

This game could go any direction. just have to wait and see about our play calling.  Hope CF pulls it out but not gonna be easy. 

Chughes11

Youngsta71701

I think its going to depend on if we're gonna be a spread team or a confused team.

that1guy2110

CF

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 04, 2014, 10:58:40 am
I think its going to depend on if we're gonna be a spread team or a confused team.

I agree

that1guy2110

I like the power run game they mix in. Scored 4 td's against hope in it and the first 2 td's against HS in it. Would like to see more spread though but don't want to see that power run disappear either. 16 and 12 are effective at qb in it IMO

Youngsta71701

Quote from: that1guy2110 on November 04, 2014, 11:25:18 am
I like the power run game they mix in. Scored 4 td's against hope in it and the first 2 td's against HS in it. Would like to see more spread though but don't want to see that power run disappear either. 16 and 12 are effective at qb in it IMO

Use it in certain situations but not all the time.

spongebob

If the same team that shows up @ Magnolia walks on the field, it will be ugly
Magnolia is one of the worst teams in 5A and they stomped CF

CF

Quote from: spongebob on November 04, 2014, 04:45:53 pm
If the same team that shows up @ Magnolia walks on the field, it will be ugly
Magnolia is one of the worst teams in 5A and they stomped CF

Sponge, was it the team or the coaching? Which one was bad

spongebob

In my opinion, the players weren't ready to play and coaches didn't have them prepared. Plus there was no evidence of any adjustments made at halftime.

CF

Quote from: spongebob on November 04, 2014, 06:24:12 pm
In my opinion, the players weren't ready to play and coaches didn't have them prepared. Plus there was no evidence of any adjustments made at halftime.

In my opinion, when they made the OC leave the field and turned the play calling over to someone else it went downhill.  As for the players not being prepared that also seems to a coaching situation.  Do you see where I'm going with this?

Redbird88

Quote from: CF on November 04, 2014, 06:44:15 pm

In my opinion, when they made the OC leave the field and turned the play calling over to someone else it went downhill.  As for the players not being prepared that also seems to a coaching situation.  Do you see where I'm going with this?
I seen what you did there

Absolut

Should be a good game between these two teams. I wish it was a chance for Chapel's sake to win the conference outright, but HS Lakeside could surprise and help us win this thing outright. As far as the game goes our defense is playing championship football and I don't see that changing. We have to contain #16 when he lines up at QB, control the line along the d-line, and manufacture big plays via the running game.

spongebob

Quote from: CF on November 04, 2014, 06:44:15 pm

Being prepared is all on the coaches as is halftime adjustments

DogsWin7

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 04, 2014, 08:55:47 am
I honestly have know idea how this game is going to go. Can someone please help!
whoever scores the most points will win.   :)

By some of the comments I've read....I assume some are not yet satisfied with how the Coaching change is playing out for CF.....would that be a correct assumption?? 

wing

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 04, 2014, 08:45:14 pm

By some of the comments I've read....I assume some are not yet satisfied with how the Coaching change is playing out for CF.....would that be a correct assumption??

We could be 9-0 and some wouldn't be happy. They never will be. But that's ok. This is FF. Home of the best coaches in the state. ;)

Youngsta71701

Quote from: wing on November 05, 2014, 06:13:38 am

We could be 9-0 and some wouldn't be happy. They never will be. But that's ok. This is FF. Home of the best coaches in the state. ;)

+1, You're right about that. The Camden Fairview fans are very spoiled and used to dominating not just winning. But I think I'm one of the ones that would be cool with 9-0 dominating or not.

CF

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 05, 2014, 07:59:30 am
Quote from: wing on November 05, 2014, 06:13:38 am

+1, You're right about that. The Camden Fairview fans are very spoiled and used to dominating not just winning. But I think I'm one of the ones that would be cool with 9-0 dominating or not.

CF should be undefeated!  The two games we have lost we have totally gotten away from what we do as a team.  Throwing the ball down the field and running.  I was at the Hot Springs games and if anybody thinks that's what we did your wrong.   Run, Run and Run.  That's where I put the blame on the coaches.  If you were at the game you knew by the 2nd Quarter that we were going to have to do something besides run.  On defense we never made a adjustment the entire game.   That's why I'm upset at coaches.    If we line up and play CF football (like we do MOST games) I don't have problem getting beat.   I mean Magnolia beat us because of play calling.  So I guess Dequeen is better and more talented than CF?   

southernboy

CF by 14 ....Chapels offense is not good ....The defense on the other hand is pretty good ....21-7 CF

fakePhilRobertson

CF was beaten by W.H. and Magnolia.  W.C. blew out W.H. and shut-out Magnolia to three overtimes.  Yes, the defense is good.
Trey Cole is back to run the ball so that should solve any problems with the offense. 

Watson Chapel wins.

michael2370

Lionheart88

Quote from: fakePhilRobertson on November 05, 2014, 08:06:19 pm
CF was beaten by W.H. and Magnolia.  W.C. blew out W.H. and shut-out Magnolia to three overtimes.  Yes, the defense is good.
Trey Cole is back to run the ball so that should solve any problems with the offense. 

Watson Chapel wins.
CF beat WH by 1.  their other conference loss was to Hot Springs.

Go Postal

This thread has been very interesting reading.  So the winner or the loser of this game will probably play either Greenbrier or Harrison in the 1st round.  Is that not correct?  The South and West conferences have been very interesting this season and it is also interesting that it happens that we have to play each other in the 1st round.

Good Luck to CF, WC, 'Briar and GOBS this week!  We will see what happens when the dust clears and then in the playoffs, "We will talk".

Absolut

WC secondary will make Camden Fairview play in a phone booth and tre Cole with kevonte coplin will make enough plays on offense and special teams to win this.
WC 21
CF 14

Hoghead

If WC wins and HS loses,  WC wins the 5A South.
If WC and HS wins they tie and HS gets the #1 seed.
If both lose its CF, HS, WC & HSLS Quad Champs !
It could get crazy Friday night in the 5A South.

Lionheart88

Lakeside has too many losses.  They'll get the 4 if they win and White Hall loses, but they're already out of contention for the title and any seed above 4.

Go Postal

DogsWin7

Wow...lots of twists and turns like Hoghead mentioned!   Nice article Postal! :)

WPWells

CF

Nice article postal!  Hope CF doesn't have to make That trip to harrison.  That's a long haul!

RamFan06

Quote from: Go Postal on November 06, 2014, 08:05:52 am
Saw this about the South and West situations...

http://boonecosports.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately they are wrong about White Hall. If White Hall loses to DeQueen and Lakeside beats Hot Springs Lakeside gets the #4 and White Hall is out.

GuvHog

Quote from: RamFan06 on November 06, 2014, 09:41:58 am
Quote from: Go Postal on November 06, 2014, 08:05:52 am
Saw this about the South and West situations...

http://boonecosports.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately they are wrong about White Hall. If White Hall loses to DeQueen and Lakeside beats Hot Springs Lakeside gets the #4 and White Hall is out.

Good Grief! If White Hall loses to DeQueen, the Bulldog fans may hang the head coach in effigy.

WC's defense is indeed good. The question is can WC's offense score on CF's defense?? If they go 3 and out a lot, the defense will get tired which would be in CF's favor.

Youngsta71701

Why thank you Captain Obvious... ;)

Absolut

spongebob

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas