• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Farmington @ Harrison

Started by Go Postal, November 03, 2014, 11:07:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Farmington new to the 5A and the West.
Harrison a "Old 5A West" team.
Week 10, Both have been through the season of "what happened in the last game" in what's called the West conference.
This game will be played at the Goblin Stadium.

Comments, insights and predictions are welcomed.

The Coach

Evan Odell returns as a SR for Farmington. How much better would he make Harrison? Very good WR and a pretty good DB when he wants to be.

Other then that Harrison wins by a couple TD's IMO

Rockhounds x2

The Coach:
Evan Odell returns as a SR for Farmington. How much better would he make Harrison? Very good WR and a pretty good DB when he wants to be.

Other then that Harrison wins by a couple TD's IMO

IMO Harrison would be worse than better! While he is a very good Reciever and as you say DB when he wants to be that's how he was when he was here a good player when he wanted to be! We have 6 recievers that catch everything and want the ball all night! These 6 guys want to be here

Go Postal

November 05, 2014, 12:09:29 am #3 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 12:12:26 am by Go Postal
Goblins are readily awaiting of the outcome of the 'Briar vs Veagle rival game on Thursday.  GOBS will be chanting "GO Veagles" for our possible 2nd seeding in the playoffs.  But no matter of what that game's outcome is, the Goblins will still play their best at the Goblin Stadium.  Just because we are going again in the playoffs since 2006, doesn't mean that we will not "take no prisoners" on this Week 10 game.  Hopefully Farmington is ready on three phases of football on this game.  Offensive passing/receiving/rushing/going on 4th down, Defensive play on sacks/rushing/passing with interceptions, Special teams onside kicks/kickoff into the end zone/PATS/2pt conv, etc.  Harrison will be. ;)

Googlymoogly

After going over it again tonight, I believe Harrison will host either Watson Chapel or Camden Fairview in the first round OR travel to either one of those two or Hot Springs. Does that sound right to everybody?

www.boonecosports.com

Elvis Hoggoblin

Googly....you are correct sir!

Elvis Hoggoblin

Go Eagles........Do not....want to go to Camden America next week!

Go Postal

Well, GB won on Thursday night for the 2nd West seed.  GOBS still could have 3rd seed with a win or loss, but I don't think that a loss will happen.  GO GOBS!  Put up them points, show the South that Maumelle, Greenbrier or LRCA can't be the only teams that play in the West!  Good Luck to GOBS QB to possibly getting over 3000+ passing yards this regular season. (though I think that he might rush more on this game also)

Jayepea

Rockhounds x2

Also Husky and Kirkland can break the 1000 yards barrier for the season! Not sure that's ever been done at Harrison before!

Go Postal

That QB for Farmington is a.great.athlete.  He is just a Junior.  Great play by him seconds before the half, about to get sacked and pitches it to his back as he is going down and back runs for the.TD.

Go Postal

November 07, 2014, 10:30:40 pm #11 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:36:21 pm by Go Postal
Elvis Hoggoblin, help me out on these stats if I'm wrong...

Goblins rack up 571 yds in total offense in this game.

Humphrey gets over 3000+ passing yards in 10 games.  He went 20-34 in passes and had 284 yds passing with 1 TD on this game, but rushed 24 times for 162 yds with 3 TDs in this game.  He had 2 int in this game, making his total of 9 int for the year.

Kirkland passed the 1000+ receiving yds after this game.  Not sure of Huskey's yds.

Huskey leads the State for interceptions in 10 games.  9(?)

Congrats Harrison on this win and also Farmington, even though it was for pride, you came to play. 

(side note to Elvis:  did you share any of that pecan pie to Marty?)  LOL!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas