• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County vs. Harrisburg?

Started by Hornetzone, August 23, 2013, 06:48:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornetzone

I honestly see Harrisburg winning barely though. Cross County will have speed and be quick. Harrisburg I figure has some size this year.

FD4

A Balanced Attack with too much speed for Harrisburg to handle this year.  Cross County rolls up 400 yards of offense in this game, wins by 27.

playmaker04

Cross county has a lot more speed than recent years. Cc wins 34-6

Trint Creek

After watching the CC scrimmage they were looking really good. They have a whole staff of running backs in fact I saw six different kids carry the ball. This will make it dificult for any team to focus on the ball carrier. The first string defence didn't give up anything. Most of the starters are 10th graders that came off a great season as JRs with only one loss. This team will shock some teams this year.

Rerun

I predict a good season for the t-birds starting next week. Lol

the_whitester_21

I dont see Harrisburg even competing with the Thunderbirds. Cross County rolls 40-16

Rerun

Just throw history out the window. Harrisburg has nothing and no plan. Right?

playmaker04

cc lots of speed on both sides of ball. 34-6

Rerun

bdubyab60

Rerun

One thing I love about this rivalry is that you can never tell or should you assume that one team is a lock for the win. Overlooking a team can be killer.

jdollar

Hey Trint, I think CC rolls in this one. Young talent coming up will add needed depth.

BigLion10

elvis26

;D rerun your hornets will be smoked by the thunderbirds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rerun

Trint Creek

Classof91

playmaker04

Anfernee Davis 6 TDs. 57,9,6,45,50,57
Marquez turner 4 TDs. 66,25,9,50

playmaker04

Cc defense terrible in 1st half. Down 33-20. Starting fullback and mlb goes out with knee injury after intercepting a pass. Harrisburg ate up middle of the field. 2nd half cc defense comes alive. Most of Harrisburg pts in 2nd half against 2nd string. Great show by both teams. The most injury delays I've ever seen. Harrisburg cramping up bad most of 2nd half. Cc speed wore them down. Cc could have scored 100.

Rerun

You could have scored 100 because your sorry coach left the starters in the whole game. He even admitted that.

playmaker04

A lot of subs in when cc went up by 28. Our starting fullback and middle linebacker went out with knee injury in 1st quarter. That's why Harrisburg was eating up the middle in 1st half because we had a SUB playing middle linebacker.

Trint Creek

Quote from: Rerun on September 07, 2013, 12:14:49 am
You could have scored 100 because your sorry coach left the starters in the whole game. He even admitted that.
He didnt leave the starters in the whole game. He ran 5 different backs and put the last string in on defense and the kickoff team the whole fouth quarter that is the only reason Harrisburg scored what they did. In fact #4 is a backup corner that got a pick 6 for about 50 yards.

playmaker04

Trint Creek

Also playmaker we played all 2nd and 3rd string LBs the whole game. J. Johnson hurt his knee at the first of the game D. Camron didnt dress C. Corbell out injured. When we get these guys back playing we will not give up 57 points.

playmaker04

I heard Cameron quit. He's our kicker too. I'm afraid Jordan may be out awhile. I hope just a sprain but didn't look good.

Trint Creek

Camron did quit but came back the coach made him set out this game. If Williams wanted to he could have let him dress and he could have put some pain on Harrisburg at 6-2 275.

playmaker04

OK. I hope he comes back with his head on straight. we need him with Jordan out. Colt Corbell be back in couple weeks also.

Trint Creek

Yea I hope nothing serious with Jordens knee. If not we should be at full strenth before confrence play starts.

playmaker04

Cc had 672 total yards. 553 on ground. A.Davis 280 6 TDs. M. Turner 229 and 4 TDs.he had 201 in 2nd half. Harrisburg had 468. 345 passing. 123 rushing.

Hatchet

What about the sorry late hit that #10 did the last play of the first half? What about your sorry coach keep throwing the ball down field against the second team secondary and then onside kicking it.  Heck I wished he would have scored 200pts because there is nothing you can do about it for the next 2 years because all those kids will be back.

p.s. what about your sorry butt waiting on the Coach for 20min after the game and saying something to him ,which you had no right to do, why he was with his wife and kids now there you go showing alot of class.

Rerun

Quote from: Hatchet on September 07, 2013, 10:50:32 am
What about the sorry late hit that #10 did the last play of the first half? What about your sorry coach keep throwing the ball down field against the second team secondary and then onside kicking it.  Heck I wished he would have scored 200pts because there is nothing you can do about it for the next 2 years because all those kids will be back.

p.s. what about your sorry butt waiting on the Coach for 20min after the game and saying something to him ,which you had no right to do, why he was with his wife and kids now there you go showing alot of class.

Nice of you to join the discussion Coach Williams. So was that your wife that laughed and said "sore loser"?  Was it really necessary to throw a deep pass with 6 seconds left in the game?  Again thanks for the quote of "do you think I care". I plan to use Monday on the air.

playmaker04

If its personal between you and Williams I can't help that rerun but neither team could stop the other. Had to keep scoring or Harrisburg would of had 80!

Rerun

Quote from: playmaker04 on September 07, 2013, 11:20:54 am
If its personal between you and Williams I can't help that rerun but neither team could stop the other. Had to keep scoring or Harrisburg would of had 80!

I respect that comment. I also disagree. We were beat midway through the 3rd qtr at the very least. I can say enough how exceptionally well Cross County played. They beat us and that's all there is to it. It was clear to all of us that Coach Williams was out for blood and wanted revenge. I would love to have 15 mins of his time.

playmaker04

You scored 57 rerun. If we just stop playing in the 3rd when you said we had it won do you not think it gets interesting?

playmaker04

Im going to change this up a bit and give Harrisburg a lot of credit. Y'all have good size and your qb is quick and has a good arm. Y'all will put some points on board this year and could surprise some people. Number 85 needs to keep his head straight because he stirred up a fire in cc I believe. The cheap shot on cc qb at end of first half might have been the turning point of game. When you keep kicking a dog sooner or later he will get tired of it and bite you. That's what happened.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas