• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for the class 5 - A state champion

Started by tmycjy, November 28, 2015, 06:10:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

November 28, 2015, 06:10:46 pm Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:51:06 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for the class 5 - A state champion

Pulaski academy 42  :-* ( 13-0 6-0 Defending state champion p.a won a huge game last week over LRCA 42-7 in a monsoon Rain storm how did P.A. get to this point it started 2 year ago for them when Morrilton beat them in the quarter final and then last year they won the state tittle over Wynne this season they are trying do what no other pa team done repeat as state champion pa started this season with a road trip to highland park TX and won 40-13 then p.a Gose back on the road in week 2 to do a rematch of 2014 state tittle with Wynne and come back to beat wynne 35-21 after tailing 21-7 at half in there 3rd game they play Warren at home and won 71-40 in 4th game p.a played a different kinda team in MO Jennings do to north Pulaski not fielding a football team and win 56-12 in the 5 game pa started central play with LR MCCLELLAN and wins 41-30 and then p.a. wins the next 5 game over beebe 49-13 Jacksonville 48-13 LR Mills 60-7 LR Fair 50-6 and Sylvan Hills 36 -14 to get the number 1 seed in the playoff pa started interesting Vilonia team and beat them 56-14 in quarter finals then got a real good Hope team and won 78-44 to make it to Simi finals and beat LR Christian 42-7 to play for then state tittle this week PA plays the surprise in the punch bowl LR McClellan for the state tittle glad to say that p.a win this one to repeat as class 5 - A state champion they end there year at 14-0 will P.A repeat only time will tell for them )

LR McClellan 26  :-\ ( 10-2 5-1 LRMC won a big game last week over Batesville 14-9 in a monsoon Rain storm how did LRMC get to this point it's started about 2 years ago  as LRMC hire a new coach in Maurice Moody who came from Blytheville and Earle in 1st season they go 1-9 and had kids quit his 2ed season they were in the playoff and some games had to give up do to ineligible player and only finish 5-5 this season they started different they were pick to finish 4 in central but they started there a 37-14 win over sheridan then they played Bryant and lost 27-8 in the 3rd game they beat Lonoke 32-16 and then central play they slip by a fair beebe team 14-13 in week 6 they take on pa and lose 41-30 then they get back on the winning tracks by winning the next 3 game 66-16 to LR Mills LR Fair 70-0 and nock off a Sylvan Hills team that was 7-0 at that point 44-32 then in week 9 they had a open date do to north Pulaski not fielding a football team then in week 10 they play Jacksonville and win 42-18 to make the playoffs in the 1st round of the playoffs they got a good Morrilton team and won 52-50 in quarter finals they go on the road to play HS Lakeside and win 50-37 to advance to the Simi final and play Batesville where they beat them 14-9 to advance to the state tittle game for the first time sense 1971 when they won it all this week LRMC take on pa in the finals sorry to say that pa will have to much fire power for LRMC to win LRMC lose this one to clan the runner up tittle LRMC end there season at 10-3 one interesting note is LRMC is first public school in little rock  to make it to the final sense LR Central made it in 2004 will LRMC shock the state and bring the gold trophy home only time will tell for them )

here are all my records going in to the tittle game

Week 1 16-11
Week 2 16-12
Week 3 20-9
Week 4 13-3
Week 5 13-2
Week 6 13-3
Week 7 12-3
Week 8 11-4
Week 9 13-2
Week 10 12-3
1st round 8-0
Quarter finals 3-1
Simi finals 2-0
For a season total of 152 - 53

So good luck to the last 2 team left and reamber take pride in this week there 2 more school hanging there pads up this week and there 29 school wish they were still playing this week so in my book u are 29 team better then they are and if  u do lose this week hold your head up high because u will still get a trophy this week so good luck to the last 2 school

tmycjy

tmycjy

pantherblue

Great write ups TMYCJY... Thanks for all the work you put in this through each season... Always a pleasure to read your writings....

Chief_Osceola™

What I think is cool about tmycjy's picks is that after weeks 1, 2, & 3 they are consistently hovering around 80%.  Nobody really knows what to expect until that point anyway, and picking correctly at that rate is pretty impressive.  There will always be the weekly outliers, the upsets no one sees coming, but the consistency is amazing.

PA Dad

December 02, 2015, 02:40:44 pm #5 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 08:23:40 pm by PA Dad
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 02, 2015, 02:35:57 pm
What I think is cool about tmycjy's picks is that after weeks 1, 2, & 3 they are consistently hovering around 80%.  Nobody really knows what to expect until that point anyway, and picking correctly at that rate is pretty impressive.  There will always be the weekly outliers, the upsets no one sees coming, but the consistency is amazing.

You are correct.  He does many times better than I do.  I don't know what his system is, but it works.

When he predicted that it would be PA and McClellan in the finals, I thought his computer had crashed!  But, as usual, he was right.

Chief_Osceola™

It really is uncanny.  And I'd be willing to bet we could go back to previous years and it would be a similar trend.

tmycjy

Thank for that comment

Maynard G Krebs

Overdahill

tmycjy

Quote from: Overdahill on December 02, 2015, 07:19:24 pm
His final 2015 pick will be his crown jewel :)

Hey I could be wrong only time will tell lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: tmycjy on December 02, 2015, 07:04:59 pm

Thank for that comment

No problem my man. Love reading your picks every season.

Overdahill

Quote from: tmycjy on December 02, 2015, 08:42:22 pm

Nah, not this time!  8)

tmycjy

Quote from: Overdahill on December 02, 2015, 10:05:28 pm
Quote from: tmycjy on December 02, 2015, 08:42:22 pm

Nah, not this time!  8)

I know but I was trying to be funny

tmycjy

Good luck to the two finalist tonight play hard and leave all out on the field do have any regrets tonight make sure u play the best u can that all anyone can ask of u

Proud Buckaroo

It's crazy to know that PA hasn't missed a beat. Especially with a sophmore QB; correct me if I am wrong.

PA Dad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 04, 2015, 06:14:14 am
It's crazy to know that PA hasn't missed a beat. Especially with a sophmore QB; correct me if I am wrong.

You are correct - he's a sophomore.

Proud Buckaroo

That shows that if you buy into a good Coaches system. You can succeed at any level.

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in a he state tittle game 1-0 for end of the year total of 153-53

My upside of the night I go 1-0 my other upside of the night was I said 42-26 P.A. And the real score was 50-30 :) :) :)

I want to congratulate Pulaski academy player and coaching staff and any other member of the team on winning the state tittle
I also want a to congratulate LR McClellan player and coaching staff and other member of the team on getting the state Runner up Tittle

Well that will do it for another year Tmycjy pick before I go I want to thank some people on here first any crew that a part of fearless Friday web page with out this web page I would not be able to do this and 2ed I want to thank all the fans who read my post each week with out u I would not be able to do this and 3ed is I want to thank all coaches and player with out u I don't have anything predict so thank u for playing well  this will do it for another heart pounding season f Tmycjy pick this have been your old buddy Tmycjy signing off until next year and good luck to all teams in there off season workouts

Intelligentsia

Look forward to hearing from you next season, Chris, especially as we approach the Pioneer visit the Yellow Jackets:). It should be another great game!!

Grond

Quote from: tmycjy on December 05, 2015, 06:17:42 am

My upside of the night I go 1-0 my other upside of the night was I said 42-26 P.A. And the real score was 50-30 :) :) :)

I want to congratulate Pulaski academy player and coaching staff and any other member of the team on winning the state tittle
I also want a to congratulate LR McClellan player and coaching staff and other member of the team on getting the state Runner up Tittle

Well that will do it for another year Tmycjy pick before I go I want to thank some people on here first any crew that a part of fearless Friday web page with out this web page I would not be able to do this and 2ed I want to thank all the fans who read my post each week with out u I would not be able to do this and 3ed is I want to thank all coaches and player with out u I don't have anything predict so thank u for playing well  this will do it for another heart pounding season f Tmycjy pick this have been your old buddy Tmycjy signing off until next year and good luck to all teams in there off season workouts

Gosh, without the last PA TD........you NAILED it!  :o

Yellowcake

I agree Grond. Dude was spot on. Great prediction.

tmycjy

Quote from: Grond on December 05, 2015, 06:52:06 pm
Quote from: tmycjy on December 05, 2015, 06:17:42 am

Gosh, without the last PA TD........you NAILED it!  :o

Yep :) :) :) :) :)

tmycjy

Quote from: Intelligentsia on December 05, 2015, 06:35:49 pm
Look forward to hearing from you next season, Chris, especially as we approach the Pioneer visit the Yellow Jackets:). It should be another great game!!

Can't  wait for that game u could let us win that night :) :) :) no joking but it should be a good game but it a long way off still so good luck to your team

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas